Categories > Original > Drama

Why Axel Loves Liz

by TwistedFireStarter 1 review

My interpretation of my idea. This is why I love Liz, aka Obsessive-Fangirl.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-17 - Updated: 2013-03-17 - 358 words

0Unrated
How you 'met' Liz (you read one of her stories, she reviewed one of yours, etc.) This is a funny story, actually. Nearly 11 years ago, on June 25th, 2002, we met at a train station. She was with her mother and then baby sister, Rebecca, and I was with my mother and my then two-year-old sister, Jennifer. I told her she looked like a mouse because she was so tiny, and she ended up punching me. For a nearly four-year-old, she really hit hard. We were best friends ever since.

What your first impression of her was Like I said above, she was tiny, but hit hard.

Which one of her stories is your favourite and why Right now, I'm going with The Odd Adventures Of Four Girls And A Boy, because they're true stories, and she writes them way funnier then I remember them.

Have you ever spoken to Liz personally (via email, Tumblr, Twitter, etc.) Yes, in person.

Exactly why you love her Where do I start? Well, for one, she's a bit arrogant, to be perfectly honest, but she's really down-to-earth when it comes to our friends and I, which I love. She's really friendly, but will not hesitate to punch someone's lights out if they mess with her family or friends. She can be really childish, but knows when to be serious. She gives advice because she wants to, not because she has to. She's stunning, both inside and out. She tries to be strong, no matter how hard it is for her. She can always make you laugh when you cry. She's logical, and knows how to figure out solutions to problems. She's, more often then not, an optimist, but knows when being cynical or realistic is needed. The list goes on.

What you think would happen if you met her for real (or, if you have met her for real, what happened) I think you guys know the story: she hit me on our first meeting, we became friends, which soon developed into best friends, and eventually became a relationship.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I love Elizabeth Grace Diamond.

-Axel.
Sign up to rate and review this story