Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Disenchanted

by cj_warner94 3 reviews

A story based loosely around disenchanted by my chemical romance. A classic love story gone wrong.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-03-18 - 774 words

0Unrated
The wind blew at her long dark hair. It flew freely she stood on the edge of the cliff, smiling down at the bottom, remembering the past. It had been only a few weeks since it happened but she couldn't survive, couldn't even think of living without him.

The couple laid in the meadow, grass between their toes, tickling their feet. The raven haired girl had her head on her lovers chest, hearing the slow steady beat of his heart. He played with her hair, streaking the thick threads of black.

She moved her head and placed a tender kiss on his soft pink lips. He smiled and pulled her on top of him. She pulled away and laughed as he tickled her sides. She ran from him till he finally caught her and wrapped her in his arms.


The girl smiled widely, remembering the soft lips against hers. The bright red hair, the brilliant hazel eyes and the voice that saved so many teenagers, even her, when they where young. She remembered the song he wrote for her. She could almost hear his voice. But that one song that never got recorded.

She spread her arms wide ready to jump. She looked down.

"The lead singer of My Chemical Romance has been found dead this morning, in his hotel room. It's said that Gerard Way took a fatal overdose of valium...."

The girl with raven hair sobbed. The one love of her life, gone forever, how could he? How could he be so selfish and leave her alone like this? Without him?


She stood pain filled tears falling freely from her eyes. She could feel the hard muscle of his stomach against her back, his tender hands holding hers and his soft pink lips on her neck.

"You left me Gerard, how could you do that to me?"

Her words where full of pain and sorrow.

"I've never left you, Rose, I'm always with you,"

His smooth voice soothed her and she chewed on her lip.

"But I want to be with you forever Gee,"

She felt him smile, she turned around and gasped. His eyes where full of love and his pale skin glowed in the sun, his hair that vibrant scarlet. He pulled her close and kissed her softly, kissing away all sadness filling her with happiness. She laced her fingers in his.

"Please, stay with me Gerard, stay, sing to me just one last time, our song,"

He smiled at her, she felt like the sun had just exploded out of his mouth. He started to sing softly then got louder.

"Say, the lights are really low enough to play,
Would you cast yourself so solitary?
All alone you prove that I was,
Broken down to move and alright,
Battling the loss you live for,
Meant the world to you,

And would you stay right here?
When I tell you,
That someone out there loves you.
Would you stay right here?
Well I'd tell you,
That someone out there loves you after all.

Sometimes it's though it's easier to fall,
Would you catch this and then pick this off the floor,
and in a moment,
if you're walking out the door I'd stop you,
And i'll let you burn,
and if you'd turn to me I'd say this,

would you stay right here?
When I tell you,
That someone out there loves you.
If you stay right here,
Keep attacking you,
That someone out there loves you.

Is there no one, no one out there?
Is there no one who, no one who cares?
And if no one. no one out there?
Is there no one who, no one who cares?

And would you decimate the stars then,
When you go?

And if you stay right here,
When I tell you,
That someone out there loves you.
Stay right here,
Keep attacking you,
That someone out there loves you.

No one, no one out there,
Is there no one who, no one who cares?
And if no one, no one out there,
Is there no one who, no one who cares?"

He smiled and tears trickled down both their faces.

"I'm doing it Gee, I love you,"

She pulled him into a hug and took the final step, plunging to her death, Gerard held her tight as she went.



They say if you go to that same cliff, you can hear someone singing softly, and in the sunset, a couple embrace on the edge of the cliff.


the song if no one knows it (which I hope you do) is stay by MCR it's never been recorded, so r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story