Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I just don't wanna miss you tonight

by FightingForever 2 reviews

REWRITTEN! Frerard smut oneshot! "Frank could barely pull his eyes away from Gerard's as the music blared out around them, the lyrics speaking every word that he had ever wanted to say."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-03-19 - Updated: 2013-09-21 - 2198 words - Complete

1Hot
Hey!

So I'm going through my stories and realise some of them needed some editing, then I came across this one and thought I'd rewrite it a bit. I haven't completely changed it, I just edited and added stuff so now this holds a...

SMUT WARNING!
That's right folks, I added THE TWO BEAUTIFUL MEN IN THIS HAVING CARNAL RELATIONS!

Enjoy and maybe tell me what you thought of it :)

Vikki xoxo

I Just Don't Wanna Miss You Tonight...


The same crowded bar with the same drunken people, only their names ever change. Every friday night best friends Gerard and Frank would head out with their buddies to drink, dance and party til it was almost time for the sun to come up and tonight was no exception. The only difference was tonight their lives were about to change.

Sweat poured from their bodies as they moved on the crowded dancefloor, it was always the same. Gerard and Frank would be dancing away all night while the other guys simply watched, downing beer after beer, the two dancers hardly touching a drop. Gerard would be grinding against his best friend, enchanted by the way Frank's hair would stick to his face and the way his hips would move. Each movement slick and reckless, barely noticing the other dancers around himself and the older man.

The evening was drawing to an close when the DJ began to play 'Iris' by The Goo Goo Dolls. The crowd grew dense with couples filling the dancefloor, trapping Gerard and Frank and forcing them together. Frank's heart beginning to beat wildly as realised he couldn't move, that he was trapped with the man he desired with all of his aching heart. Gerard put out his hand to Frank and pulled him into his body. What felt like an electric current ran through the both of them as they began to sway, just like every other couple in the room.

"And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now"



Frank could barely pull his eyes away from Gerards as the music blared out around them, the lyrics speaking every word that he had ever wanted to say to the older man. Every feeling he harboured being thrown out for the world to see but nobody noticing they were there. An ache spread across his chest as he continued to gaze up at his friend, inhaling his intoxicating scent. His mind screaming at him to lean up and capture the pale pink lips of the older man, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Why couldn't he just be honest with Gerard? Why was he so afraid?

"And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
When sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight"


Gerard's mind begged him to grow a pair and confess his feelings to Frank. It felt like whenever he and his best friend were apart a chunk of him was missing, like a jigsaw puzzle that would never be complete without its missing piece. Thoughts of what could, in his mind, never be raced through his head. He didn't want to lose Frank but he couldn't contain his feelings for much longer.

"And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am"


Both men absent mindedly sang along to the chorus, eyes remaining fixed on each others. The crowd began to disperse and the two men reluctantly pulled away from each other. The older reached into his pocket as his phone began vibrating, a text from their friend confirmed they had all left and the two men were alone. Gerard gulped and looked at a quizzical Frank before stuffing his phone back into his pocket, smiling a little sheepishly, and guiding the younger out of the doors and onto the street to begin their journey home.

The men reached Frank's apartment first and he led the Gerard inside. Once they had entered the apartment they simply stood smiling awkwardly at each other. Gerard had been getting more and more frustrated at himself on the journey home and Frank had remained almost silent too. The atmosphere had begun to grow thick as they gazed at each other once again. Gerard, unable to contain himself a moment longer, stepped forward and without thinking ran his hand along his younger friends cheek "I...I don't want to go home right now..."

Franks eyes flickered up to Gerard's once again as he stepped forward, Their bodies so close the slightest movement would force them to be touching "I don't want to miss you tonight..." Frank looked down at his feet and squeezed his eyes shut "I need you Gerard, stay with me..."

Gerard tilted Frank's face up toward his own and closed his eyes as he forced his mouth down upon Franks, the electricity they both felt earlier rushing back stronger that before.

Their lips felt as though they were always meant to be on each others, their tongues sliding side by side moving in harmony. Gerard reached down and picked up Frank, wrapping his legs around his waist and deepening the kiss.

Gerard stumbled toward the wall pressing Franks back against it and grinding himself against the younger man "I love you...fuck Frankie, I love you so much..."

Frank gasped as Gerard moved his hips against his own, causing friction between the two, and began nibbling at his neck "...I..uhh..I love you too...always have..." Their lips collided once more as Gerard stumbled toward the bedroom with Frank still wrapped around him.
They fell onto the bed and their kiss became more furious, every ounce of pent up lust escaping through each movement they made. They both smiled into the kiss as the foolishness of the situation dawned on them, they could have been doing this the whole time. Frank pulled away and gazed up at Gerard stroking his hair gently

"I've wanted you, this, for so long...I can't believe its actually happening..."

"There's so many things I want to tell you but only one thing I really need to say...I love you so much Frankie..."

"I love you too..."

Their lips connected once more in a slower, deeper kiss. Gerard sliding his hands up Frank's shirt, stroking his thumbs across the soft skin of his hips, before pulling away and removing the youngers shirt. Quickly Gerard removed his own and tenderly began kissing and biting at Frank's collarbone, earning a moan from him as his fingers began fumbling with his lovers belt.

Slowly Gerard moved his lips down Frank's body, easing his jeans and underwear from his hips and sliding them down his legs. Frank gasping as the waistband of his boxers brushed against his hardening member, Gerard smirking at the sound and setting to work on removing his own.

Frank sat up and leaned down to Gerard, capturing his lips in a heated kiss. Without breaking apart, he scooted back to allow the older man to crawl up onto the bed and between his thighs.

"Fuck Gee..." Frank moaned quietly as their erections slid together, the friction of skin on skin and Gerard suckling on his collarbone driving him wild

"Frankie...baby, I want you so bad..." Gerard said quietly as he gasped, his cock throbbing with need. He was already leaking precum as the heat of the moment coursed through him, the knowing that he was finally going to have what he had desired for so long overwhelming him.

Frank tilted Gerard's head up and smiled softly at the older man, he gently ran his thumb across his jawline before leaning in and softly kissing him. He stopped the kiss but still kept their lips connected lightly to mumble "Take me..." against the olders mouth before recapturing it in a sweet, more delicate kiss.

"Do you have anything to...y'know?" Gerard whispered softly, a blush creeping across his cheeks, the question embarrasing him a little. Frank chuckled softly and pecked the older mans lips delicately before reaching over to the side table next to his bed, retrieving a small sachet of lubricant.

"Do you wanna..." Frank nodded his head downward, hinting towards prepping "...or should I?"

"I'll do it..."Gerard said as he placed a soft kiss on Frank's Adams apple "...I want to..." Slowly the older man moved down his lovers body, nibbling and flicking his tongue across his lovers skin.

Gerard ripped the top off of the sachet, squeezing its slippery contents onto his fingers, before spreading it over them thoroughly. Making sure they were coated enough and pressing the first digit to Frank's entrance, circling it until he felt the ring of muscle relax enough for his finger to pop inside. Only to the first knuckle, then the second before finally pushing it all the way in. Frank gasped and gripped the bedsheets tightly, his knuckles turning white as he adjusted to the feeling of Gerard's finger moving inside him. Patiently Gerard waited for Frank to adjust, stroking his other hand across the youngers stomach then seizing his chance to add a second and a third.

He watched as he scissored his fingers, the way they were stretching Frank open making his stomach clench. Slowly he pulled his fingers away, his mouth watering with want as he gazed at the puckered hole. The lube glistening in the faint light of the room, making him look dirty, obscene and delicious all at once. Gerard licked his lips and pressed his tongue to Frank's waiting hole, slipping it just inside and flicking his tongue across his inner walls.

Frank began writhing against the sheets, gasping as he was overcome with intense pleasure. The feeling crashing through him like a tidal wave, causing him to arch his back and grip the blanket so tightly his knuckles were turning white. He let go with one hand and reached down his body to entangled it in Gerard's hair, pulling it hard for a moment and crying out as his lover thrust his tongue in deeper "OH FUCK...I want you now Gerard...STOP TEASING AND FUCK ME!"

Gerard smirked and flicked his tongue over the tight ring of muscle on last time, watching as Frank shuddered slightly before kissing and biting his way back up his body. He leaned down to capture Frank's lips in a desperate kiss, reaching for the lube and squeezing a generous amount into his palm and spreading it down his painfully hard erection, gasping into Frank's mouth "You ready baby?"

"For you Gee, I'm always ready..." Gerard smiled softly and tenderley connected their lips once more, hooking one of Frank's legs over his shoulder and positioning himself at his lovers puckered entrance and slowly pushing in, meeting little resistance and sliding his cock further into the tight tunnel, groaning out loud onto the quiet room.

Once he was fully seated inside he waited, breathing heavily and sharing a soft smile with Frank, until he felt his lover was comfortable and began moving inside of him. Soft gasps and moans spilled from their lips and Gerard thrust into his lover, entwining their fingers above Frank's head as he moved his leg to join the other wrapped around the olders waist.

Gerard allowed his head to fall forward, burying his face in Frank's neck as he began angling his thrusts. The younger crying out and Gerard brushed against the sensitive bundle of nerves inside of him "Fuck baby...right there...OH!"

Gerard nodded and deepened his thrusts, pounding into Frank's prostate with reckless abandon and sucking on the tattooed skin of his neck. Frankie's moans growing louder as his stomach tightened, his climax fast approaching and he knew he wouldn't last much longer

"Baby..oh fuck...I'm almost...OH FUCK GERARD!"

Frank scraped his nails down the sweat soaked skin of Gerard's back as his climax tore through him, his body arching and rope after rope of cum shooting from his tip. Gerard following almost immediately after as his lovers walls cleched around him, the fingernails in his skin sending him hurtling over the edge "FRANKIE!"

For a few moments they lay there, gently pecking each others lips and grinning sleepily at each other before Gerard pulled out and moved toward the edge of the bed. Frank reaching over and grabbing his arm, looking pleadingly at his lover

"Stay with me Gee...please?" Gerard smiled softly at him, reaching down and grabbing the shirt Frank had worn earlier before cleaning them both off and pulling the younger in close

"Forever Frankie, I promise..."

Both men grinned before their lips crashed together again. Sleepiness taking over forcing them to break apart and curl up together.

Frank knew that Gerard always kept his promise, and Gerard did just that, he never left Frankie's side again.

END!

If you could please R&R, and thanks for reading xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story