Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

This WON'T be the End of us...

by lalatherapist16 5 reviews

So news and shit if you don't know.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-23 - 741 words

1Insightful
So hey guys. Lala here. And, at the moment, I'm a little numb.

Okay, more than a little. But who of us wouldn't be in shock?

If you don't know what I'm talking about, brace yourselves. I had no idea what I was reading until I was done, and I really can't breath because it took me so off guard.

My chem broke up. I just heard this not five minutes ago and confirmed it on Kroo or whatever the website is called.

And I'm pretty sure my brain just broke. Yesterday was such a bad day, and today was better, and then I heard the news.

Now.....I just don't know. I know all of us on here are fans of MCR, but for those of you who don't know, I'm pretty much the definition of fangirl.

When it comes to MCR, that is. I even have MCR inscribed on my class ring. My mom and sisters beat the shit outta me for that, too.

But I didn't care. It was a hidden presence of my ever burning passion for MCR that was always with me no matter where I went. As long as I had MCR with me, I wasn't alone.

Now....I don't know. I'm so lost. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna stop writing. I'll be writing until my last breath.

Ironic seeing as I can't really draw one at the moment. But I'll still be here, writing and keeping MCR alive.

We're still the MCRmy. We're still killjoys. We're still a force of insane nature to be taken on dammit!!

Though our guys aren't together any more, they're still our guys! They're the ones who made us put down the razors.

The ones who made us feel loved when we had no love. They were the ones who told us it was okay to be us.

And if we don't love them for trying to be themselves, then we're not really good fans, huh?

And I'll tell ya what. I'm still as willing to take a beating for my love of MCR today as I was when I got my ring. And I'm still as willing to fight to the death for the pride their music made me feel for first time.

And ya know what else? I'm listening to SING, right now. So don't forget what made us love them in the first place.

Yeah, I may never get to live out one of my dreams and see MCR live, and yeah, that fucking hurts. A lot.

And for those of you who have seen them live, remember them like that. On stage. Playing their shit off and singing and being the epic bunch we know.

Even though I'm holding back puke at the moment and trying really hard to keep my fingers from going retarded on the keys and I really want to cry, I won't.

I'm not going to go puke. I'm not going to let my fingers mess up and I'm not going to cry.

The guys taught us to be strong. So rise up MCRmy! It's time to be strong for our brothers and sisters in arms who can't be!

If any of you need me, all you have to do is comment. I'll be stalking around - on this story especially - on here for a while as usual and I get on at least ten times every day.

We have no future unless we can make it through this fucked up aftermath. And to do that, we have to stay together.

As killjoys, we know how to do that. Now, don't give up on your stories. I'm going to update Good Luck and Good Night tonight if it kills me.

Which it very well might. But I'm going to do it. Why?

Because fuck the aftermath. Yes, MCR is dead. But they're not gone. They'll never be gone.

Not so long as one of us remains to blast their music as loud as we fucking can! Not so long as we keep them alive through us!

Don't let them disappear dammit! I won't stand for it. They won't go away.

Even if I have to rally the MCRmy troops, I won't give up!

No hugs. but I will leave you guys with something.

Rămâi puternic

That's Romanian. It means stay strong.

Not just for yourselves, but for ll of us here. Rămâi puternic

-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story