Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Why.

by X-ToxicRainbow-X 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-23 - 385 words

0Unrated
So, My chemical romance has broken up, and i'm highly upset.

I really don’t care what people say. That half of them will think I’m overreacting.

My Chemical Romance has been the band that I go to when I’m angry, hurt, depressed, happy, any emotion that you can think up. This is breaking my heart. I don’t know why they called it quits and I’m not going to start blaming members of the band, like some fans seem to be doing. “Oh, it’s because of Mikey and Sarah”, you know I said that last night, but, I have no right to assume, and try to invade their personal lives, If they want to announce why they split, that is up to them.
I’m very happy that I at least got to see them once.
..This wasn’t supposed to happen though, they were supposed to release a new album, I was supposed to see them again, somehow meet them and tell them thank you and bawl my eyes out.
I feel like a whole part of my life has shattered. And yes, I would have loved for them to stay together, but if something was going on and they had no other choice, then I mean, yeah go for it. Let, Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Frank do whats best for them if something was going on while they are recording or whatever. and maybe nothing has happened and they want to just be with their families, for Christsakes three of them have children and they are all married.
I can’t tell you when I first heard My Chemical Romance, but I can tell you this, I’ve never stopped listening to them. I do everyday. and I will continue too. It will just be harder because I know they will never make a new album. No new songs. nothing.
But I am happy that they have been apart of my life, I really don’t know where I’d be. and Do not try and harm yourselves. any of you. that will totally defeat the purpose of what My Chemical Romance has been trying to prevent the last 12 years. You owe it to them, and to yourselves. you're strong enough to get through this.

Thank you MCR.
Sign up to rate and review this story