Categories > Original > Humor > Sum 41 Journal thingy-skumfuking-thing

The Night Has Arrived

by Sam41 2 reviews

Posted a day late; but it was perfect

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-23 - 650 words

0Unrated
IT WAS FUCKING PERFECT!!

-We drove to the city(BLEH)
-We arrived a bit late (totally missed Indian Handcrafts set, except the end of one song)
-THE ASSHOLES WHO RAN MERCH DIDN'T PUT THE SUM 41 STUFF WITH THE BT STUFF SO I DIDN'T GET ANY OF THEIR MERCH!
-Sum 41's set was pretty much a fucking mosh pit

Really, okay so when we got there, we got in and I bought the Dead Silence hoodie and the Stand Up and Run shirt (yay)
We went in, stood in the crowd(General Admission) and watched as we waited for Holerado to go on (one of the opening bands before Sum 41/Billy Talent)
I must say, me and my friend now fucking love Holerado (their actually really talented, and I got a reply from them on twitter this morning :3)

So we rocked out, and waited for Sum 41 to come on (everyone started to flip shit when they got the Sum 41 banner/backdrop up) and the fucking guitar techs getting everyones hopes up that they where on.

So we waited, and waited
AND I HAD A ST.JIMMY LOOKALIKE STANDING BESIDE ME(he was more blonde, but the hair style/face looked like St.Fucking Jimmy; I was like O.o)
THERE WHERE SO MANY HOT PUNKS THERE LIKE GAH
Pretty fun

So we waited, and all of a sudden Stevo (the drummer) walks along the stage like nothing was going on; not noticing the fans screaming and flipping shit
So the rest of the band came on and they started with the Hell Song (I was likE "YEAH BITCHEZ!!)
Then the mosh pit started
My friend was terrified (She's short,everyone around us was tall)
So I started a tradition with myself; only mosh at Sum 41 sets.
Really, it was amazing(THEY PLAYED WALKING DISASTER AND I NEARLY CRIED OMG)
It was perfect, and hilarious (half the shit Deryck said either made no sense, was fucking stupid or plain hilarious)

"I would like to introduce you to some very special people" Omfg who?!
"Over here, on bass guitar; Cone41" OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
"And behind me, playing drums; Stevo..32" YES!
"And I'm Deryck; and I'm a fucking idiot" hehehehehehehehehehehehe
"And of course, Brown Tom" yEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

You can kinda tell who I favorite over the rest (IT'S NOT A MEAN THING TO DO! HE IS MY FUCKING HERO, and hot; you can't deny that really)

So that all went down, I still flipped my shit, jumping around and moshing for parts of it(until I had enough of it, and wanted to watch them play)
At that point some random fuck starts trying to mosh with me, and almost pushed me to the floor (I had a death grip on my friend's hand so we wouldn't get seperated, and I almost took her down with me because of it)
I was pissed, and my dad taught me "If someone ever fucks with you at a concert, sock 'em one. It's very relaxing, and amazing feeling"
So her leaned back over, trying to mosh again; and I elbowed the bitch in the face.
Right.In.The.Jaw
MY DAD WAS RIGHT
IT WAS AN AMAZING FEELING and he left me alone after that.

So yeah; DERYCK HAD PINK HAIR!
I used to have pink hair
I fangirled over that fact

So once Sum 41 had finished(sadly) we looked around and realized we where surrounded by the idiots who didn't "mosh" but beat the living shit out of anyone in the mosh pit.
Really, so we just said "fuck this" and went to the bleachers they had

It was amazing, cause me and my friend saw better there; and I headbanged for majority of the Billy Talent set, and had a killer time (plus worked on my screaming, by actually screaming along to the Ben-Style-Screaming part in Saint Veronika)
YES!
MY NIGHT WAS PERFECT
YOU WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW
Sign up to rate and review this story