Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A few words, my famous last words

by cj_warner94 9 reviews

This is personal to me, it's what I would say to you guys and everyone if I died.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-03-23 - 435 words

0Unrated
Dear everyone and anyone reading or listening,

I guess this is it, I'm gone, finished, but a blip on the massive orb we call the earth. If I died before I got to tell that one person I love them then I won't forgive myself, I really love them. If I have told you, then please tell everyone, I'm madly in love with you.

There are lots of people this wont effect. Like my hero, Gerard Way. I know I sound like a fan girl even when dead but, I loved him so much, everything he did inspired me to be me. He inspired me to be different, he knew exactly how I felt about myself and he helped the pain. Every time I listened to his voice I fell for him a little bit more.

I just want to tell you to keep running. I know Gerard says it. I get it I'm a fan girl. But seriously, never ever give up. On anything. Ever. If you ever fall off the horse you get back on. Believe in your dreams because you are worth it. Believe me, I know you're worth it.

I want to say that I love you all in a special way, Sam you are one of the best authors ever, AJ you are hilarious, Amy you're stunning, Becca you're fucking awesome and epic, jade you are just perfect, Mia you're adorable, Emma (XxlovefrankieroxX) you are the queen of smut, poppena you are not a potato. And Sophie, my little sister, if you ever read this, I'm so so proud of you. You have been through so much, more then anything I could ever cope with. I love you so much.

And on the off chance Gerard, Frank, Ray or Mikey ever read this, I loved My Chemical Romance, with all my heart and soul. I wish I could have met you guys, because you are my idols, my gods.

I want to say fuck you, to the people that put me down, the people that kicked me, the people that made my life hell. I hope you're ashamed of yourselves. You killed me long ago.

Finally, I want to say thank you to all of you that have ever read any of my stories, fanfics, listened to my songs or read my lyrics. You guys supported me when I fell. You where the family I've never really had. I love you for that.

So long and goodnight

Christy

Xoxo

okay so I wrote this as like a suicide note ages ago, I just thought I'd shar it with you guys
Sign up to rate and review this story