Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 15

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Hagane pops the question to Yugito.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-03-24 - 989 words

1Original
Chapter 15




Hinata was in shock, her mom is alive. “Momma?” She said and went over to her.


“Hello… Sweet… Heart,” she said. Hinata had reached her and hugged her mom gently.


“Where did you find her?” She asked her husband.


“Well, Kenshin found her,” said Naruto. “But um, they found her in a ROOT lab.” She was pissed.


“A WHAT??” She said.


“Now… Hina-chan…” her mom said. “That… bastard will get his.”


“Hikari-sama’s right Hina-chan, we’ll handle him when the time’s right.”


“You’re right as always Naruto-kun.” She said, “Alright. But, I want first licks!”



Meanwhile Yugito had asked Hagane out on a date and he was shocked that she did. “You want to go out?” He said, “With me?”


“Yes Hagane, I want to go out with you.” She said, “Do you or don’t you?”


“Sure, let’s go.” So they went out to eat.



Kushina, Tsunade, Shizune and Arashi were talking to Sarutobi about Naruto and Hinata joining Whirlpool. “I don’t want him here anymore.” Said Kushina, “half of this… ‘Village’ sees him as the demon while the other half sees him as a scapegoat or a weapon.” Tsunade and Arashi nodded.

“The beatings he suffered,” the Sannin said. “The things he’s experienced, I mean Naruto asked me once if I had ever regretted being his godmother. Do you know how much that hurts Sensei?”


“When we were doing something, trying to bond like family members do, he accidently spilt something on to me.” Said Arashi, “he thought I was going to hit him and call him a demon or something.” Sarutobi lowered his head, “we worked with him on that he’s fine. But, you’ll have to take him from my cold, dead body. He’s not staying here.”


“Alright,” Sarutobi agreed and accepted Naruto’s resignation as well as Hinata’s. “Now why are you here early?” So they told him about a message Narutimus had sent them.


Meanwhile, Danzo had found out about one of his labs raided and the subjects rescued. “WHAT?” He said, “How Did That Happen?”


“We do not know Danzo-sama.” Said a ROOT member.


“Find them and bring them to me!” He said.


“Yes sir,” they said.


The next day, Naruto was looking through some old scrolls that could help them train for the exam finals. He found some water jutsu for Hinata and metal jutsu for Hagane. Just then there was a knock on the door and as he was about to get it when Sora stopped him. “I got it Naru-kun,” she said. So she answered it was Kushina, Arashi, Tsunade and Shizune she bowed to them, “hello Kushina-sama.”


“Hello Sora,” she said.


“The others here?” Said Arashi.


“Yes Arashi-dono.” They walked in to the front room and saw Naruto reading some scrolls over storm jutsus.


“Storm Release: Category 5: Katrina: one of the most powerful jutsus with winds at 50 M.P.H. and rain slamming on to the opponent almost drowning them. Rank: A to S Class Jutsu.” Naruto read, “hum let’s use this as a last resort.” Just then, he was hugged from behind by Kushina.


“Naru-kun,” she said as she hugged her son.


“Hi Mom,” he said as he grabbed her arm while it was around his neck.


“I heard you and the others made it to the finals.” She kissed him on the forehead. “Proud of you,” he smiled.


“Thanks mom,” then she saw him looking at scrolls.


“What’s going on?”


“Well, I had used a release technique.”


“Release technique?”

“Yeah, they are so freaking cool.”


“Oh really let me see.” So he handed her a scroll and she looked at it. She was impressed at what he was looking at. “Storm Release, wow I didn’t know your father had these moves.”


“No one did, except maybe Arashi.”


“I did, but I didn’t know about the Storm techniques.” Said Arashi, he went over and look at some of the scrolls with Kushina and Naruto.


Meanwhile Hagane and Yugito were enjoying themselves, having a nice dinner and getting to know each other. “Hagane,” she said. “I really like you and we got to know each other for a while now. I think I have fallen for you.” Hagane was drinking and when she said that, he spat it out.


“What Did You Say?” He said.

“Yeah,” she blushed. “I think I love you.”


“You, love me?”


“Yes, wouldn’t have said it if I didn’t. I was just wondering how do---muph!” Hagane kissed her with as much passion as he had. Then he broke off and they looked at each other. He suddenly felt something in his pocket he reached in and pulled it out. It was a ring box, inside was the same ring that Naruto had gave Hinata.


“If you’d check your pocket, there should be a ring box in it.” He said she did and sure enough, there was one. She opened it and there was a ring just like Naruto’s. “You want me to go first?”


“Sure, why not?” So he stood up, got on one knee and the entire restaurant started to cheer, and he took her hand.


“Will you marry me and be my mate?” He asked her, the girls squealed. Here was this killer handsome guy asking a lucky blond to be his wife.

“Yes, as long as you’d be my mate.” She said with tears in her eyes. He nodded and they slipped the rings on their fingers, kissed and hugged each other. The owner of the restaurant had a bottle of Champaign brought over to them. The entire restaurant cheered for the happy couple.


Meanwhile Danzo had heard about huge metallic puppets in the village destroying his bases. “Find them and destroy them!” He said.


TBC


Note: Yep, I had Hagane and Yugito engaged/ mated. I’ll have them married soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story