Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Currently Untittled

Currently Untittled

by DaniAtaDisco 2 reviews

The boy's go on tour with their girls. Will a few bumps in the road ruin everything?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-03-21 - 331 words

0Unrated
A/N Hey guys! Sorry this took forever to put up, I keep forgetting. My writers block is gone finally! Still don't really feel like myself, but at least I'm able to write this story that I promised you! So here you go, I currently can't think of a name yet, maybe once the story kicks of I'll be able to think of an appropriate title. Till then, it's going to remain title-less. For.. who knows how long.


I sat there on my couch staring at a picture of her. I was sad she couldn't go on tour with me. I mean, she's soooo adorable!!! I was sitting on my couch looking at her when someone walked in and sat down next to me.

"Hey Bren." He spoke quietly.

"Hey, Spence." I sighed.

"I know you want to bring her but you can't. As much as everyone in the band loves her, we all find her really annoying. Especially in the mornings."

"But she's SOOO ADORABLE!!!!" I yelled.

"Yeah, but she's annoying! Plus how are we going to take her out when she has to pee or take a dump?!?! We can't potty train her!!"

"We can litter train her! Please! I want to bring Penny Lane SPENCER!"

"Yeah, but she barks to much in the morning, is really yippie when she's trapped in a car for a period of time, takes up all of your time, plus when we need you for like sound checks, and song writing time, and gig times, who's gonna watch her?"

"BLAZE! You're girlfriend Spence! She can watch Penny Lane!! PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" I begged. I got down on the floor, on my knees in-front of Spencer pleading with big puppy dog eyes. "Please Spencey... Please..."

"No. That's final Brendon."

"Fine." I scoffed. "I didn't want to bring her anyways."

A/N... again rate and comment, and please, please, please let me know if there are any spelling and/or grammar errors. Thanks! Love you all bye!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story