Categories > Original > Humor

BrandonOrlando and TobiasLunghi

by ThePhangirlLeader 0 reviews

This is a fanfic about Brandon Orlando, and his good friend Tobias Lunghi

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-03-25 - 306 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Shh" a voice whispered.
"Toby... What are you doing? Why" Brandon shakily said.
"You're not leaving until i get what i want from you. And you know why! You and your god damn fucking boyfriend. You piss me off. Why won't you love me?" Tobias said.
"I won't love you because your a girl. You know i dont swing that way" Brandon replied
"You think im a girl? Seriously Brandon. Do i sound like a fucking girl to you?"
"No, but i thought that was just how you were born. I mean, your hair, your face. You look like a girl so i just assumed" Brandon answered.
"Fuck Brandon." Tobias was getting angry and walked into the corner of the room and a zip sound was heard, and a series of shuffles broke the remaining silence.
"The fuck Toby?"
Tobias walked back over to the chair where Brandon was sat stood on a stool in front of Brandon, so his bare legs could be on the same level as Brandon's face.
"DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A FUCKING GIRL TO YOU?" Tobias yelled.
His large penis dangled in Brandon's face, and Brandon did something that neither of them expected. Brandon lunged forward with his head, as he was restricted, and put the penis in his mouth. Both the boys froze, until Brandon began to lick and suck.
"f...fuck Brandon." Toby moaned with pleasure within seconds.
"Brandon, im gonna...im gonna!"
Toby came in Brandon's mouth, and Brandon swallowed with no hesitation. Brandon took the penis out of his mouth and both the boys fell silent. Tobias free'd Brandon, and they both looked at each other.
"Not bad Orlando"
"Aint too bad yourself Lunghi"
"Fuck me Brandon?"
"As you wish"
Brandon and Tobias walked into the room, and what happened in that room, stayed in that room.
Sign up to rate and review this story