Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

READ PLEASE?!

by mcr_foREVer 6 reviews

just read it guys//

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-25 - 240 words

0Unrated
Hey guys..im kinda looking for a fic and maybe u could help me find it? i think i started it like a year ago or something, long time ago and i think i read just a few chapters cos it was too overwhelming at that time. So, mikey's and gerard's parents were dead(i think? or they abandoned them? or i think it had to do with a car accident?idk) and gee was trying to be supportive and everything, and both of them were kinda depressed. and 1 night they argued really bad cos gerard was trying to act like the parent and mikey couldnt handle it, he started crying and said stuff like gerard was he's bro and he should act like one and stop acting like he was their parents, and he got really sad and just ran away(i think? yeah he ran away). he ran away just like that in the middle of the night and he was beaten up or something and then found by frank. frank took him to his apartment, cleaned his wounds idk..and somehow he contacted gerard and he found out they were classmates or something like that...gerard comes over...
This story really dragged on and had lessons and like A LOT of details...but with all this mcr splittin i think it will do me some good..idk guys..just pls let me know if u find it?
Sign up to rate and review this story