Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Anyone interested in making a giant MCR rec list?

by MCRreclist 5 reviews

So, we thought a huge ass MCR rec list that involves YOU (yes, you) and a competition would be a good idea. READ MORE HERE!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-03-26 - 386 words

0Unrated
This is going to take a lot of explaining.

Okay. Basically, since the whole 'break up' of MCR (they didn't technically brake up. Just stopped making music) we thought that not many people are going to be wanting to read fics anymore. Which is real sad, as the MCR catagorey has some of the best and is, by far, the most thriving group in the music catagorey. So then an idea came to mind. Why not create a gigantic rec list of MCR mini fics (and some full fics) that are all in one place? So, I asked a friend on Facebook (a very talented friend, at that) if she would be interested in taking part in this. To which, luckily, she replied yes.

So here's how it goes in a basic explanation.

1. There is a 'set challenge' every week (such as 'heart wrencher week' or 'comedy week' etc)the challenge may include a word limit or be set over a longer amount of time.

2. You guys (and anyone from any other sites, let them know!) write your stories, and send them to us on either our Facebook (which I'll link below) or our Tumblr (which is being set up soon)

3.) Unless they're inappropriate (as in, contain Baycest) we will upload them to here, along with your username and a link to your profile.

4.) At the end of every challenge, (which will usually be set over a week) we will pick a 'fic of the week' and upload it to our Facebook and Tumblr page as a 'winner' for lack of a better word.

I think that's all you really need to know. If any of you are interested and have any questions, review this or inbox our Facebook page (linked below), or Tumblr page (also linked below) and we'll get back to you!



We really hope this gains interest as we think it could be a good way to get the MCR catagorey really thriving even more. This is our Facebook page:


http://www.facebook.com/pages/MCR-rec-list-ficwad/426033754157147?ref=stream


And Tumblr:

http://mcrreclist.tumblr.com/


(if for some reason, the link doesn't work, just search 'MCR rec list - ficwad" on Facebook.)


Thank you for reading and just let us know if you're interested so we can set the 'theme' of the first week. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story