Categories > Original > Fantasy > My Secret Past

.........Dancing........

by Archer97 1 review

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2013-03-26 - 1083 words

0Unrated
Chapter One

.........Dancing........

When we were in my room Alec continued telling me about my life before the war and all that has happened since then. The as if right on time "Mum" called out "Are you girl's ready". Derrie was the first one to respond back to her calling "Ready", then it was Kay-lie who shouted "Nearly", then it was my turn so I shouted "One or two minutes longer and I should be ready"

I then stood up and looked at myself through my full body length mirror and smiled, I then noticed Alec's reflection smiling at me, so I turned around to Alec and said "How do I look?". Alec then stood up, took my hand and spun me around.

When he stopped spinning me around he smiled at me and said "As beautiful as ever dear Sister". I smiled back at him and responded by saying "Thank you dear Brother"

After I said that my twin brother spun me around again a few times and then the nest thing I know we where dancing in the middle of my room.

In the middle of dancing with Alec he said to me "I miss dancing with you like this"
In response to him I said "Did we used to dance together like this a lot?"
He just nodded and carried on dancing with me.

Then out of now where I said "I wish I could remember"
"Don't worry you will remember soon " was his response with an added smile at the end.
"What do you mean" I asked him. We then stopped dancing as he took my hand and lead me over to my bed to sit down.

"Father and I are already working on getting your memory back, so soon you will remember everything. O and a word of warning we are going straight back to our prank war" he said while smirking at the end of his sentence.
I then asked "Prank war?, did we work against each other and prank each other or did we work together and prank other people?"
"Both" Alec responded smirking while I rolled my eyes at him smiling, which made him smile back at me.
My "Mum" then interrupted us by knocking on the door saying "Time to leave"
In response to that I said "O k then coming"

Alec then stood up and went over to the open window and said "I guess I should get going, I will see you soon dear Sister", he then turned around ready to jump out when I interrupted him by saying "What happen's now"

"When you are out tonight just act completely normal and tomorrow I will see you at school"
"School" I asked him.
"Yea Eden school, you know that place where you go to learn" he said to me mocking me like I was dumb.

I responded by saying "Don't get cocky with me Alec, I know what a school is - since I am the the queen-b of one- I was just surprised that you where going to one, O and just a word of warning when I get my memory back I am going to prank you so bad", not forgetting a smirk at the end.

"O really A would like to see you try" Alec said cockily.
"Well now I would be boasting about myself and how good I am at pranking but since I have now memory and have no idea how good or bad I a at pranking, I am just going to have to say BRING IT" I responded with a bit of frustration that I couldn't remember anything.
"Awr, it really is too bad that you can't remember your old pranking tricks, I might have to use them against you" Alec said smirking.

"Just you wait till I get my memory back you are going to regret ever saying that even if you don't end up using my own tricks against me and any ways what happened to my kind, loving twin brother that I met "again" earlier today" I responded smirking at him
"O he's still here" Alec responded to my response.
"Where I can't see him" I said trying to act dumb while giggling.

Alec then rolled his eyes and told me to go over to him. I did as he said and when I got there he embraced me in a hug and said "I missed you my dear little twin Sister"
"You know what's weird is even though I don't remember I sort of missed you big Brother" I responded to his I missed you lovingly.

After we said our I missed you's and hugged, I couldn't help but smile at him and say "I think I already have you rapped round my little finger" I said chuckling while holding up my little finger.
"You wish" Alec said spinning me around again.
"We will see my dear Brother" I said with a smirk.

"Sister I must go now and help Father and get ready for school tomorrow and maybe just maybe I will surprise you and take you to school" Alec teased at the end.
"I must go now too, goodbye dear brother" and as I said that Alec jumped out the window and I walked out my room to where my "Family" was waiting for me.

"Ready" I asked them as I walked into the living room.
"I was just going to ask you the same thing" They said together and then started giggling.

Before I knew it we where in and out of the car and in the restaurants eating our meal and talking about everyday things.
After we ate we went dancing -it was fun but the time went by fast.
When we finished dancing we went home to watch some movies.

The next thing I know I was waking up on the sofa after I had fallen asleep on it and started making my way up stairs. I looked at my clock when I was up in my room and saw that it was 2:30 and muttered the word school under my breath, as at the time I had school in just over eight hours and I usually have around ten hours sleep. So I then go undressed, got in my bed and fell asleep almost instantly. That night I dreamed of getting my memory back and being reunited with my twin brother and our father.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^So how did you like this chapter.
^Please feed back.
♥ Deanne-
Sign up to rate and review this story