Categories > Original > Drama > 50 Shades Of Foetus

Mr.T Industries

by Bobcats 0 reviews

After a lucky escape from Jabba The Hut, Harry meets up with a well-known individual.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-03-29 - 391 words

0Unrated
A/N: READ THE WARNINGS! Then you'll know what you're in for.

Jabba's bulging tentacles were crawling towards the hospital, molesting ostriches as their prostates began to sweat. Harry began to panic. Lewis' mother was one of Jabba's victims, but Harry couldn't stand the sight of this for much longer, so he nakedly jumped out of the window and onto the motorcycle outside.

After it was turned on by a frozen hundred-foot long pubic hair of Jimmy Saville, it buzzed and vibrated, causing Harry to become erectile.

After the long, depressing drive, Harry had joined the "#CUTFORSAVILLE" campaign and shortly after, he drove again for a very long while along the streets and onto a field where Woodstock was taking place.

Unfortunately, he has crashed into a vibrator and was rapidly flung into a porta-toilet which was blocked, Harry barfed into the toilet at this ghastly sight and drunk it's sludgy fluids out. Harry had taken into account that it was very pooey, never the less he enjoyed it just as much as he enjoyed BDSM.

Then, as Harry was swiftly gobbling up the faeces, Harry Styles from One Direction slowly strolled inside, holding Mr T's black, erectile cock they both stood beside the confused foetus, plotting their next move.

Mr T giggled as he forced his dark mohawk inside of Harry's butt crack, violantly pushing in and out. Harry's orgasm grew nearer and nearer, his knees began to tremble in sheer pleasure as sweat shot out of the large mohawk and inside of Harry.

Around five minutes later Harry emerged from the porta-toilet, his testicles were itchy from a good workout. His gaze then turned to two gay lovers, so he decided to make it a threesome.

After the hot, sweaty sex, Harry applied enema into his greasy anus. Harry didn't think of what could happen as he did this and consequently crap shot out like rusty water. Miss McMahon then walked into the area where he was applying enema and a hugem slimy ball of sexual activity started to appear with Miss McMahon, Harry, Harry styles and Mr T. It was a truely spectacular show.

Then, an uninvited Peter Griffin grabbed hold of the foetus' testicles and erectile penis and flew out of the place.

A/N: You should have read the warnings of you thought this was bad.
Sign up to rate and review this story