Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're just brothers

Wanna Play?

by DigitalGhost 0 reviews

Waycest Fanfiction. Chapter 19 "Why do we never get to finish"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2013-03-30 - Updated: 2013-03-30 - 657 words

0Unrated
-Gerard’s POV-

“Gerard. What the fuck!” Mikey suddenly seemed angry.
“Mikey, I’m sorry. I was going to tell you, just. Ah…” I tried to explain.
“What?” Mikey growled. He slammed down his coffee and strode over to me.
“Hey! Stop!” Frank called. Mikey stopped dead in his tracks. “I’m sorry Mikey. I’m sorry you don’t want me here. It was my idea to visit…”
“Fuck, no Frankie. I’m just pissed Gee didn’t tell me.” The anger was slowly draining from Mikey. Frank nodded slightly. “Ah. Sorry, not the best introduction, you can put your stuff upstairs. I’ll show you where you can stay.” Mikey began to lead Frank upstairs. I started to follow. “No. You wait right there. We need to talk.” Mikey’s words stern. I hadn’t seen my brother this dominant in ages. He was really pissed off.
I stood with my coffee waiting for Mikey to return. Him and Frank shared a couple of words before he stepped back down the stairs. Mikey walked down the hall to the small room that was currently set up for my artwork. He signaled for me to follow as he disappeared behind the corner. I followed and he closed the door once we were inside.
“I’m sorry Mikey!” I mewled.
“Hey. It’s fine… I guess. Just, why didn’t you tell me?” The anger was completely gone. He tried to soothe with his words.
“I don’t know. I didn’t want you to say he couldn’t come. I’m sorry, I really am.” I tensed slightly at the truth. For some reason.
“But you didn’t tell him about…. The thing…?” Mikey asked.
“What?” I was confused.
Mikey rolled his eyes jokily. He bent down and kissed my cheek quickly. “Oh, ohh! No… I didn’t say anything” I bit my lip as I felt my cheeks tinge a rosy pink. Mikey tipped my chin upwards with his finger. Before he could do anything I pulled him into a hug, it felt awkward to do anything else with Frank in the house. Mikey stroked my hair and rested his head down onto my shoulder, the hand slid from my head, slowly down my side, resting on my hip. The other followed.
I looked up to my brother and he gazed back, I giggled softly.
“What…?” He said playfully.
“Nothing.” I replied. I watched Mikey for a moment before leaning in to kiss him, I pulled him closer and tightened my grip around him. Our bodies were close, I could feel Mikey’s hands slip under the hem of my t-shirt, he began to caress my chest, stroking the skin of my torso softly. His hand ran up to my collar-bone.
There was a quiet thudding… and it wasn’t our hearts in anticipation.
“Guys?” A muffled voice called from another room.
“Fuck!” Mikey gasped, his hands shot back out from under my shirt and he dived into one of the armchairs, in the corner of the room. I hesitated but then quickly sat at my desk, grabbing a pen and scribbling a character onto a scrap of paper.
“Gerard?” The voice was closer. The door opened shortly after. “Oh, sorry. I didn’t interrupt, did I?” Frank peeked his head around the door.
“Oh no Frankie, you’re good…” Mikey answered, trying to lessen the awkwardness.
“Okay then!” He smiled sweetly. “I thought I could buy us takeout for dinner tonight?”
“Sounds awesome.” I agreed. Mikey got up and began to move towards the door.
“D’you wanna play in a while?” Mikey asked Frank.
“Sure!” Frank beamed in response.
“Gerard?” Mikey asked.
“Hm? Oh, what, I mean, sure, yeah okay…” The right words wouldn’t come out. I looked at them both and turned back to the desk.
I heard them walking down the hall outside.

Why do we never get to finish?
Sign up to rate and review this story