Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Goes Around

5

by PrisonRiot 1 review

Chapter 5

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-04-02 - 1323 words

2Exciting
Gerard woke up the next morning, tangled up in another warm body. He opened his eyes slowly and blinked rapidly as the light burnt his retinas.

“Hey. You awake?” Frank asked blearily. Gerard nodded against his chest and yawned widely, rolling over and getting sheets tangled up in his legs.

“When do you need to be up?” Frank asked, wriggling even closer to Gerard in the bed. Gerard sighed contentedly.

“Whenever. I don’t work on the weekends.” Gerard mumbled, curling into Frank. “You?”

“I have a gig tonight and I only work shifts at the shop during weekdays.” Frank said.

“Cool.” Gerard mumbled, just lying there, opposite Frank, staring at his face. Frank opened his eyes slowly and smirked.

“That’s creepy.” He informed Gerard, throwing an arm over his waist. Gerard smiled and leant over to kiss him on the cheek and lingered there, before Frank suddenly pushed himself on top of him and they were kissing frantically. The kiss was sloppy and uncoordinated and forceful. Gerard could feel Frank’s hard-on pressing against his leg and they rutted against each other, looking for some sort of friction. Gerard began to pant hard as Frank rubbed against him in exactly the right place. He threaded his fingers through Frank’s hair and arched up against him. Soon they both came in the clothes they were wearing, their hearts still racing.

“You can borrow some of my clothes.” Frank said, rolling back over, his chest rising and falling. Gerard smiled up at the ceiling.

“Cool.” He breathed, reaching a hand up to his chest.

*

They hung out at Frank’s apartment for the rest of the afternoon, giving each other blowjobs in front of the TV. Frank lent him a pair of sweatpants and he wore the same Smiths shirt that he had worn the day before, even though he’d slept in it overnight.

Frank took him out to a cafe down a little back street where they could get lunch, and they sat outside so they could smoke at the same time. They ordered a pot of coffee and some pancakes each. Gerard lit two cigarettes and held one out to Frank.

“So,” Frank said, taking a drag form the cigarette, “What’s your favourite colour?”

Gerard smirked and exhaled the cigarette smoke slowly. “Burgundy.”

“Navy.”

Gerard raised his eyebrows but said nothing, smiling. The pot of coffee came and Frank poured it into two cups, handing one to Gerard.

“Do you play gigs often?” Gerard asked. Frank inclined his head and took a drag.

“Pretty much every Friday and Saturday, and then it varies for the rest of the week. Sometimes we’ll have no gigs for the week, sometimes we’ll have a gig a night. Sometimes they’re all over the fucking state.” He said, keeping the cigarette in between his lips and waving his hands around wildly. “What do you usually do for fun on the weekend?”

Gerard laughed. “Not much. Go clubbing or go to a bar and get someone to get me in. If I have enough money left I do some painting.”

“How do you buy drinks there?” Frank asked, arching an eyebrow.

Gerard rolled his eyes. “I don’t buy them.”

“Ah. So you paint then?”

The pancakes arrived, dripping in syrup and strawberries. Gerard took a moment to cut his pancake up into small pieces.

“Yeah. If I’d gone to college, I definitely would have gone to art school.” Gerard said, eating a strawberry.

“You must be pretty good.” Frank said lightly, rolling up a pancake and eating it all in one go.

“I hope.” Gerard shrugged, eating the pieces of his pancake.

*

The concert that night was insane. Frank threw himself around the stage with no apparent care for his own safety. The music was loud and brash and Frank was amazing on guitar. The other members were great as well - the lead vocalist was shouting and screaming and the drummer went hard, but Frank’s energy was the centrepiece of the show. Well, for Gerard at least.

Gerard stood by the bar to watch them, but went closer to the stage as they went off.

“I need to get changed then I’ll be right out.” Frank said, squeezing his hand quickly and disappear backstage. Frank’s friends were in the band playing next, so Gerard went back to standing by the bar to watch them. As he leant on the bar, the man next to him spilled his change all over the bar counter. Gerard picked up a few quarters and handed them to him. The man was big physically, being tall and well built, but he didn’t look rough - his blonde hair was well looked after and his had a wide, white smile.

“Thank you - can I buy you a drink?” He asked, getting closer to Gerard. He frowned a little when he saw Gerard’s face fully. “Do I know you?”

Gerard knew where the man most know him from, but he just smiled politely. “No thank you, I’m waiting for someone. And no, I don’t think so.”

“Okay.” The man said, even though he came even closer to Gerard. “Maybe you just have a familiar-”

The man broke off, his eyes widening in realisation. Gerard gave him another curt but polite smile and turned back to the stage, where the band were still setting up.

“Are- are you-”

“Yes, yes I am. No, I do not want a drink and yes, I am still waiting for someone.” Gerard snapped, not even bothering to turn around. Could he not take a hint?

The man smirked. “Okay, no need to get like that.”

Gerard felt infuriated. As soon as people realised who he was, he just became some kind of object instead of a person, who was obviously begging for sex, all the time, not matter what he did or said.

“Can you leave me alone now?” Gerard bit, eyes fixed on the stage.

“Are you sure you don’t want to-”

“Yes, I am fucking sure. Fuck off!” Gerard spat. Out the corner of his eye, he saw Frank coming out form backstage. Gerard launched himself away from the bar.

“Did you like the show?” Frank asked. Gerard grinned.

“It was insane. I didn’t even know you could play guitar like-”

“Quite rude, leaving our conversation like that!” The man at the bar yelled. Frank looked between him and Gerard inquisitively.

“He’s drunk and he thinks he’s being funny.” Gerard muttered. Frank frowned.

“I knew I fucking recognised him from somewhere.” The man crowed to Frank. Frank’s jaw clenched and he put an arm around Gerard, pulling him into his side.

“Sorry.” Gerard muttered

“Not your fault.” Frank murmured.

“Just ignore him.”

“I’ll try.” Frank snorted. Gerard stared at him, unimpressed.

“Seriously, Frank, just ignore him.”

“Fine.” Frank muttered, squeezing Gerard’s hand. “Are you sure you want to stay to-”

“Course I am.” Gerard smiled. Frank gave the man one last dirty look and dragged Gerard across the room, bringing him into the crowd.

“It doesn’t, um...it doesn’t bother you?” Gerard asked nervously, biting his lip, “That it happens.”

“It bothers me that he’s an asshole.” Frank shrugged. “Do you get it a lot?”

“Depends where I go. Usually not places like this.” Gerard said, rubbing his neck. Frank frowned. “But you know, clubs and stuff. I mean. People don’t recognise me every time I go, but maybe like, half the time or something. I get used to it.”

“You shouldn’t though.” Frank scowled.

Gerard laughed. “They’re usually drunk and mostly harmless, albeit a bit annoying if I’m with other people.”

“Mostly harmless?” Frank’s eyes boggled, but the band began to play, and the moving crowd swept his concern away. For the time being.

*
Sign up to rate and review this story