Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Pikey love-Japan Style..all fluff and some heartbreak

by laurelewis 0 reviews

Pete plans to take Mikey back

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-04-02 - 2209 words - Complete

0Unrated
Japan had been going really well. Everyone in FOB were having a brilliant time, but Pete was particularly excited as Sarah, had somehow ‘managed’ to score some modelling work, in Japan while FOB was there...and she was bringing Mikey with her. And they were travelling with Megan, Pete new found ‘love’, the fly in the ointment of his proposed plan.

Pete had arranged to get a suite in the hotel that FOB were staying in for the nights that Mikey was over, he thought all four of them might find it more fun to camp down together and watch some movies. But Pete also wanted some alone time with Mikey, Pete was selfish and angry and wanted his friend back. They hadn’t spent as much time together in the last few years and when the affair come out in the press, Pete was furious, if Mikey was gonna leave Alicia, why didn’t he come running back to Pete? He had waited long enough and Pete wanted an ultimatum, Mikey had become available and Pete had missed his chance, but not this time.

They day the guys spent together had gone really well. Mikey and Sarah had landed the day before but FOB had to play not longer after and Mikey and Sarah needed time to settle in the suite, they come to watch guys play, but everyone was too tired to spend any serious time together. Today was different, they had breakfast, gone out shopping, Mikey and Pete waited patiently while Sarah and Megan tried on countless clothes, they did some sightseeing, then had dinner together. There was a break in the schedule, so they all could enjoy their day with the knowledge Pete didn’t have to run off anywhere. They watch a couple of Star Wars movies that evening, and Pete tried not to let his irritation show when Sarah complained they were ‘childish’ ‘Better than fucking Bridesmaids’, Pete thought angrily.

They had all had a few glasses of wine, so everyone was super relaxed and Mikey went to make some coffee before bedtime. Pete cornered him in the kitchen “Sarah seems nice. I'm sorry I gave you twitter shit after it all come out” Mikey smiled kindly “You don’t need to keep on apologising Pete, it did look bad, but were beyond that now. I'm just looking forward, rather than back” “I’ve missed chillin’ with you man” Pete said somewhere nostalgically “We always had such great fun together, shame we grew apart?” “Pete we didn’t grow apart, we were busy, even when I was quiet I was busy, Gerard made sure of that” “I’ve missed you Mikey” Mikey smiled “I’ve missed you too man” And at that point the girl entered the kitchen, giggling and making far too much noise.

After everything had quietened down, the couples made their way to separate rooms in the apartment. Pete threw himself on the bed, and told Megan that he was tired and ‘nothing was wrong’ when she asked and turned off the light. A short while later, he heard the door on to the balcony open and close, Pete tried to listen to see if he could figure out who was out there, he didn’t want to get out of bed, but his desire to see Mikey meant that he was obliged to go, just in case.

Pete wasn’t disappointed, Mikey come in from the balcony as Pete left the bedroom, and Pete saw him flick the kettle on and go to the bathroom. Mikey had left the door slightly open, ‘fucking Way brothers, always slobs’ but this time it worked to Pete advantage. He moved quietly across the apartment and entered the bathroom, and locked the door behind him.
Mikey turned round startled “Shit Pete you made me jump!” Pete said nothing, he stood there biting his lip. Mikey finished peeing and looked at Pete “You ok Pete? Humm whats up?” “I want you Mikey, back in my life” Mikey chuckled “I am Pete, I’m here aren’t I” “You knuckled head” Pete began “Its killing me not being with you, you must realise. Don’t you see how much you mean to me?” Mikey swallowed “That was years ago dude” “And it still seems like yesterday to me. If you can stand there and look me straight in the face and tell me you don’t feel it.I..I...I would still have trouble believing you, but I would try to. So tell me Mikey, tell me I mean nothing to you” “Of course you mean something to me Pete. It was a long time ago and it was good and we have moved on” Pete strode forward to faced Mikey, through gritted teeth he said “Tell me I me nothing to you” Mikey swallowed and concentrated on drying his hands. He couldn’t of course, no one knew that, but he couldn’t. Pete had loved him unconditionally, no one, with the exception of Gee and his parents had done that since

“You can’t, can you” Pete questioned him, his voice was firm. He placed a hand tenderly on Mikey’s arm. “Tell me why Mikey, tell me something, tell me anything, even if I don’t want to hear it” Mikey loved Pete like this, so tender, so loving, so gentle, few people ever saw it, he had a big heart. A tear escaped down Mikey cheek “I can’t that all” Pete head dropped “Then how come Sarah got this random modelling gig while FOB is over here. What are the chance’s Mikey? I'm not stupid, or maybe I am” Pete looked uncontrollably sad and turned away. Mikey’s heart broke “I'm scared Pete” He whispered. Pete turned slowly to look at him “Scared of what Mikes?” “Scared of you, of us, of this. I dont want to be gay, I struggled with it when we were together, Gerard is the gay one, I'm the nerdy little brother. I..I..I want marriage and I want children” “Then I have read you all wrong Mikey and I'm sorry. I won’t bring this up again” And Pete turned to leave, Mikey felt a pang of guilt “Wait Pete” and Pete stilled at the door. “I am afraid, I don’t want to come out, I want to settle down and be that person, I want a family unit and I want lots of things, but, but I can’t get it right can I? People expect you to get married, 2.4 children, the whole bang, and I want that too, I think, I'm sure anyway. I..I..I..do love you Pete, I hate my life without you in it. But two men together it isn’t right is it?” and Mikey had started to gently cry.

Pete turned slowly, to look at the image of Mikey standing there, knees together, holding on to a towel for dear life, tears wetting his face, his perfect face. Pete swallowed “I can’t offer you marriage Mikey, not in the traditional sense, nor children, in the traditional sense. But I can offer you myself, my love and my promise of a future to come where I would love you and care for you and defend you when people tell us were ‘wrong’ when what do is ‘wrong’. I will always love you unconditionally, the only other person I can say that about is Bronx. I care for you so much, it hurts, it hurts even more when we are apart, cos your mine, Mikey, you always have been” Mikey knew he was right, Pete always felt ‘familiar’ to Mikey, something that really fitted and he enjoyed that feeling so much. He could give his heart of Pete and Pete could return it to him undamaged and unbroken. Mikey look at his feet, “What about Sarah and Megan, the fans, Gerard, I just...” “It doesn’t matter about them, they can live without us they will learn to. The fans can go fuck themselves, if they want to hate let them, I know you have had a hard time with the whole Sarah thing, but if people hate I’ll protect you. And Gerard, what about him, wont he want his brother to be happy? To be with someone that finally made him happy?” “More than happy Pete, “whispered Mikey “Complete”. Pete sucked in a breath ‘complete’ oh yeah Mikey understood, he understood perfectly.

“I want you to make a choice Mikey, I need you to” Mikey looked at his feet. Gerard did a lot of decision making really. He relied on him, because sometimes Mikey knew he just couldn’t rely on himself, but Pete knew that Mikey, he knew him very well. He could feel the tears trickling down his face, is this it? Is this the defining moment in his life, to turn away from other expectations, from the normal and be with Pete? Forever? Can he handle it? Would he want it enough? Would he miss the company of girls? Screwing them? Yeah Mikey thought, he would, but his love for Pete was more, and Pete’s love for him was endless, and Mikey knew that, Mikey sometimes relied on it, even if he never acted on it. He swallowed and looked up, “Yeah Pete, yeah, I choose you”

Pete smiled “Ok Mikey, I will help you through this, every step of the way I promise, I will be there for you. When you explain to Gerard, your folks, I will be there helping, right by your side. But I don’t think they will as surprised as you think, this isn’t completely new territory you know” Mikey smiled and nodded “I know, but its new to me” “I know Mikey, I really do know”. Mikey shrugged “What do we do now?” “We should leave I guess, I supposed we could wait till the tour is over and do things properly, if you can wait a few more weeks” “No” “No Mikes?” “No Pete, I’ve made up my mind, we leave tonight, now, I’ve decided and I'm not going back” Pete’s whelmed up with pride, Mikey could be so brave and he knew when Mikey had decided that that was it. Pete stepped forward and kissed Mikey gently on the lips, Mikey kissed him back, savouring his smell, his gentle touch. It made his belly flip over and made his inside tight, even though he was relaxed as hell.

Pete was the first to speak as he pulled away from the kiss “Ok go to your room and pack what you can, quietly, and I’ll go leave the girls a ‘Dear John’ note” Mikey nodded and went to leave “Oh and Mikey.... Thank you” Mikey nodded and Pete smiled and wiped a happy tear away and Mikey left the bathroom and tip toed deftly, to the bedroom. Pete went back to the bedroom and picked up his phone and his clothes and shut the door silently behind him, and got dressed quickly and wrote the letter on some hotel headed paper. It was a cheap move but Pete didn’t care, his hand shook with excitement. Mikey was out behind him a short time afterwards, Pete took Mikey’s face in his hands and kissed him deeply. He could taste Mikey, for the first time in 8 years, he could taste Mikey again, and it made his chest burn and made Pete want to cry out. He pulled them apart. “Lets go” “Go where Pete? It’s almost the middle of the night!” “I’ll get one of the guys on the desk to find us another hotel, it will be fine. Mikey voice was shaky “Pete I would sleep in a cardboard box if it meant I could be with you” Pete felt like his heart would explode at any moment and tears were filling his eyes “Lets go man”

After some interesting looks and some negotiation with the concierge downstairs, Mikey and Pete now found themselves, less than 15 minutes later, in a cab heading for another hotel. Pete glanced at Mikey, who was staring out of the window at the neon lights patterning up the sky. Pete moved his arm across and interlinked his fingers with Mikey’s, and Mikey turned to him and smiled, and he looked relaxed, yeah thought Pete, Mikey looked relaxed, and calm.
With his free hand Pete flipped on his phone and text Patrick “I’ve moved to another hotel. Text you add in AM. I'm wiv Mikey x” Few minutes later a reply come “Shucks, I owe Joe a 20! C u in AM x”

Mikey was chuckling, and staring at his cell, “What? “ Mikey showed Pete the screen, he had text Gerard ‘ I have something to tell you...need 2 call u tomz xx love u” But Gerard had replied “Tell Pete I said hi, I’ve added him on twitter, don’t mean were friends LOLz. There will b a shitstorm coming, I know 2 u can handle it xoxo g”

And Mikey smiled, and Pete thought the planet, just for a second, had stopped spinning.

The end.
Sign up to rate and review this story