Categories > Original > Humor > A diary again?

Something really difficult..

by cj_warner94 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-02 - 228 words

0Unrated
Hey guys so today I did three things that where really difficult for me. I really have tried so hard to change recently and I thought I'd let you guys know I'm okay.


Firstly, I finished my letter to Gerard after rewriting it multiple times its finished. This was really hard because how do you tell something like the feelings I have into words on paper. I managed somehow.

The second thing, I took off my MCRmy bracelet. For the first time in about four years. I'm giving it to Gerard because without him, there'd be no MCRmy anyways.

The third thing that's probably most difficult. I got rid off all my razor blades. Every single one. They are all in the bin and I'm so proud that I can do that. I've gone about three weeks without cutting now so I'm happy about that. :)


Another thing Im going to say and hate me if you want but I really don't like death spells to be honest. I think the style is just wrong for frank and I'm not going to like something just cause he's in it you know? Yeah I know you all think I'm weird now but that's nothing new right.

The words 'I've always been the weird kid no one likes' describes me perfectly, like you don't even know how perfectly.



Love Christy

Xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story