Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

Songs That Are Just... Wow.

by MCR-99 1 review

Self explanatory, that title.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-04-03 - 715 words

0Unrated
You know, that feeling when you listen to a song or something, and you're like

"Fuck. This is good. Like. Wow. Asdjklfl."

Yeah. That's me with like, every song on my phone.
But, here are the songs where I am like "this is too too good. Way too good for words."

1. Disasterology - Pierce The Veil.

I just got this on my phone, and have only just heard it. But, wow. Just. Wow.
Fave lyric: Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?

2. A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - Sleeping With Sirens.

This song, is basically a story of my childhood. I know I've already said this, but I'm saying it again, because it is just sad.

Okay, so I have two Dads. Two legit Dads. My first Dad, Jamie, I last saw at about 6/7 years old. He left. New girlfriend, new kid. He just left me behind. I haven't seen him in about 7 or 8 years, ever since he left. And, when I listened to this song, all of that came back. My relationship with my other Dad isn't like that. Sure, I didn't see him in two or three years because I fucking hated his girlfriend, and still do in fact, but at least I got the chance to see him again.

Fave lyric/lyrics: Spent seven years wishing that you'd drop the line, but I carry the thought along with you in my mind. Is this what you call a family?

3. Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance.

This is the song that saved my life. It did.
Sure, MCR are over, and I don't listen to them much anymore, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten about them. This morning, MCR were on Kerrang! TV for the Kerrang! rock 100, and I sang along and danced along, because I still love them, and I still remember. And today, I went out wearing my MCR top, to show the world that they are still a band I love, maybe not that much anymore, but I still love them.

Fave lyric: I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone

4. Fallen Angels - Black Veil Brides.

Another life-saving song. Plus, it was taken from the bible's book of revelation, as I read in Kerrang!.
This song really gives a message. IDK what else to say.

Fave lyric/lyrics: We're bored to death in Heaven, and all alone in hell. We only want to be ourselves.

So, um.
That's about it for the songs that have maxed my wow-this-song-is-fucking-perf-asdjklfl-o-meter. Although, who are we kidding? Every song by every band on my phone has maxed that o-meter. Every. Single. Song.

Also. I made a horrid mistake. I sang The Light Behind Your Eyes and The World Is Ugly for the first time since 'That Horrible Horrible Saturday.'
My heart is shattered. But, slowly building itself back together.

I'LL TELL YOU THE NEW SONGS I JUST GOT ON MY PHONE.

I got:

All Time Low -- Somewhere In Neverland.
Pierce The Veil -- Disasterology.
Sleeping With Sirens -- Who Are You Now.
Sleeping With Sirens -- Your Nickle Ain't Worth My Dime.

I have yet to listen to those SWS songs, I am awaiting the mystery...

NO ONE. SPOIL IT. FOR ME. OKAY.

Oh, and I got the shop name wrong.

I'm not going to HMV to get band tops, I'm going to H&M.
I got confused, stupid me..
BUT ARE YOU JOKING? YOU CAN GET BAND MERCH IN HMV WHAT?
I thought they just sold Games, DVD's and CD's..

Alright.
I'm hyper again.

I'll update ALAYHWMIKIBO. now, because I've kept you guys waiting LONG ENOUGH.
I might add something that leads up to smut in the end... I will... it won't be full smut because I'll end up giggling randomly and I'll wake my parents up and they'll burst into the room like 'da fuq u doing?' and I'll be like 'umm..' and it'll end badly.. so no smut, but it'll end with the smutee's falling back on the bed or something IDK..

Okay. You is getting the update of the awesome sauce partay of Pete Fucking (yes, I made that his middle name because it should be..) Wentz. And the smut.

BYE YOU AWESOME FICWADDIANS.
Sign up to rate and review this story