Categories > Original > Drama > YouTuber Fanfic

Chapter 1

by youtuberfanfics 1 review

Basically a story including some of my favourite YouTubers.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-02-09 - Updated: 2013-04-04 - 571 words

0Unrated
Chapter One


I folded up the last items of clothing and squeezed them in as neatly as I could into my small travel suitcase, before struggling to zip it shut as the contents overflowed. I paused slightly. I could hear movements of someone shuffling behind me. But then carried on, pretending I didn't hear anything. The person showed themself. Slightly moving me out of the way to help close my suitcase. It was my mum. I looked back and forth at her and the suitcase, then finally broke the silence; "Mom..." I breathed, "You can't keep doing everything for me." She stopped for a moment, then looked at me. Tears filled her eyes and I could feel my heart drop. "I know..." She replied, "I'm sorry... I jus-" I felt slightly guilty, so took a quick step forward before she could finish explaining herself and hugged her tightly, hearing a little huff of her breath being squeezed out as I did so. "Thank you..." I whispered into her shoulder. Tears were stinging my eyes at this point and I tried my hardest to stop myself from crying. But I could already feel a damp patch of my tears soaking into her cardigan. She squeezed me tighter and and did the same back. We pulled away and she looked at me, wiping the tears away from her eyes as she did so. I went to do the same, but she stopped me with her hand and wiped my tears with her hands. I tilted my head and laugh sighed. "Mom-" "I know, I know. I'm sorry." She interupted, "I just... I- I don't want you to leave..." I looked up at her, the corners of my mouth tugging up slightly and the tears stinging my eyes again, "You're growing up and you're leaving" she continued, straining her voice and trying her best not to cry, "I'm just gunna miss you so so much." I blinked and tears streamed down my face again. "I'm gunna miss you too." She pulled me into another hug and could feel her kiss the top of my head. She pulled away again after a few seconds and grabbed my hand as she did so. She smiled at me and squeezed my hand gently, before walking away and letting go. I watched as she walked out my room, and then slumped on the edge of my old bed. I looked up at the walls and around the room where my furniture was. The room felt cold and empty, and didn't look like my room anymore. All my posters I had collected over the years were gone and the crap loads of stuff I had were packed neatly into a box I left on the top of the drawers. I let out a sigh and stood back up to finish zipping up my suitcase, without much effort this time as my Mom zipped up most of it. I tugged at the suitcase and managed to pull it off the bed. I slowly walked over to my drawers and picked up the box of stuff on my drawers and shoved it under my arm to keep it steady. I walked over to the doorframe and looked over my shoulder at my old room. A small smile crawled onto my face. I remembered all the good times I had here. And now I was going back to the place I hated.
Sign up to rate and review this story