Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Surrogate

Surrogate

by cj_warner94 0 reviews

Gerard and Lindsey Ways marriage was probably the biggest cover up since Freddie Mercury. Along with of course, Frank and Jamia Iero. People always had suspicions about Frank and Gerard, but everyo...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-03-24 - 537 words

2Original
Gerard and Lindsey Ways marriage was probably the biggest cover up since Freddie Mercury. Along with of course, Frank and Jamia Iero. People always had suspicions about Frank and Gerard, but everyone pushed it away when the wives got pregnant.

But no one knew about Gerard's and Franks real, living, breathing, relationship. They didn't know that the singer and guitarist where so deeply in love that they had wanted children. But they didn't want the public to know. Or the fans.

How could the lead singer of My Chemical Romance turn out to be in love with his guitarist, not to mention married to a woman, who was a surrogate mother for the two men. And Jamia a Surrogate because they wanted twins, and variety.

Gerard, had fallen in love when he first saw Frank. Frank felt the same, neither would admit it till they first kissed on stage.

Gerard had been singing away, staring at the guitarist, his eyes filled with lust as the younger mans hair dripped with sweat, reaching just below his chin. Gerard acted on impulse and walked over to him, grabbed his hair and kissed him, quickly but passionately. The rest of the show, they ground against each other and Frank, at one point, was on his knees licking Gerard's crotch, making Gerard hard.

After the show, Gerard had pinned Frank against a wall in his private dressing room and fucked him. It wasn't making love or sex. It was pure animalistic fucking. They didn't have time for slow sensuous sex. It was fast, hard and pure bliss for both parties involved.

Ever since that first night, the two had become inseparable. Gerard and Frank where an item, to their friends. But to the public they where a stage act. Just kissing and humping for fun. They'd spend every waking minute with each other, then they decided, they wanted children. But they didn't want the public to know.

"Frank, I've told you why we can't come out yet,"

"I just don't get it Gee, I mean, look, our fans support us right? Well then they'll be fine with us won't they?"

Gerard shook his head.

"It's no that easy, Frankie, everyone already thinks we are together, we need to do something extreme to show we aren't,"

Frank looked shocked at the singer. He nodded and knelt above his lap, streaking the singers hair.

"But, baby, I just want to let the world know how I feel about you,"

The singer kissed him softly and pulled away.

"I have an idea, we could use lyn-z as a surrogate, she's our best friend, she'd be fine with it,"

He smiled at the guitarist and they kissed before going on stage.


During the sharpest lives, frank pounced on Gerard, only to be pushed off and have his guitar broken. Frank looked at an angry Gerard, tears in his golden eyes. How could he hurt him like that?

Frank brushed it off, but kept on having moments that made him want to cry. It was after the show he did cry.

Gerard had invited Lyn-z round. He had also married her. And not told Frank. Well this was the perfect start to their new family plans.

Sign up to rate and review this story