Categories > Original > Drama > 50 Shades Of Foetus

Mickey Mouse Of The Caribbean

by Bobcats 0 reviews

After a fun cruise, Harry meets up with a beloved Disney character.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Published: 2013-04-06 - 251 words

0Unrated
Not long after his encounter with Nelson Mandela, a shattered Harry was enjoying his twelve-year cruise with the captain of the ship being Jack Sparrow. Suddenly, Davie Jones leaped aboard and his moist tentacles wrapped around Harry and "fingered" his entrance.

Davie's undead wife (Miss Crawley) then aboarded the ship by flying down with her skeletor bat wings. After a while of consideration and thought, Harry, Davie and a randy Miss Crawleu had a necrophilia-like threesome.

Captain Jack then unzipped his pants and slowly slid them off, revealing Jimmy Saville underwear. Davie soon took notice of this and ripped off Jack's underwear, revealing his long, erect cock. The squid-like man was extremely impressed so he licked the tip of Jack's manhood, later deep-throating and massaging the dick with his slender tentacles.

After the hentai-like interations, Harry called for a helicopter. When the dildo-helicopter arrived and flew him to Disneyworld where he was greeted by a perverted Mikey Mouse.

Mikey slowly placed his sand-paper lips onto the horny Harry's, Mikey then moved his lips over to Harry's erectile penis and began to suck. The pain was awful since Mikey's mouth was made entirely of sand-paper. Wait! Troll Face appeared! Troll Face's wrinkles wrapped around Harry's baby foot, his foot absorbing the Troll Face's wrinkle-moisture and caused him to ejaculate, Mikey was chocking on the white liquid.

The sperm flew down Mikey's throat hole and travelled through his intestimes and then flew out of his anus, causing his anus to become bright red.
Sign up to rate and review this story