Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

The realisation.

by MCR-99 6 reviews

Well. This sucks.

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-04-06 - 388 words

0Unrated
I just realised.
I'm going back to school after next week.

Monday 15th April. That's when I return to school for after Easter.

WHYYYYYYYYY-YYYYYYYY-YYYYYYYYY-YYYYYYYYY-YYYYYYYYY-YYYYYYYYY-YYYY-YY-YY-Y-Y-Y?

Game Of Thrones music while I freak out

-

Anyway.
I just got two new songs on my phone.

I got:

Hoobastank - The Reason (so sad. omg. so emotional and ;~;)
Pierce The Veil - The Boy Who Could Fly (more ptv. you say.)

I also tried to get Sleepwalking and Shadow Moses by Bring Me The Horizon. I used my Sempiternal CD to import it to my Ps3. And it won't go onto my phone. oh. sobs

I had to get rid of MCR songs.
I got rid of Helena and Teenagers.

funeral for them

-

MORE MISHEARD LYRICS THAT ARE FUNNY BUT THE SAD THING IS YOU CANNOT EVER UN-HEAR THEM.

"Can you make me believe in tiring?" to me is "Can you make me believe in toilets?" (Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides)

"Strike a violent pose." to me is "Strike a violin pose." (Teenagers)

DONE FOR THAT.

-

So.
I have written Chapter Eight of As Long As You're Here With Me I Know I'll Be Okay if you're intrested to read that.
I've also added another angsty poem/oneshot thingy, a little 'memories' oneshot called Thanks For The Memories if you wanna read that.
And, Becca, your oneshot has been written. It's called Win A Date With A Youtuber.
And, I updated my Songs That Are Insightful To Me fic thing, with another song. So, check that out.

That is my fic writing for today. Good amount of fic-ing I think.

Fic-ing: Writing of Fics. (made up verb)

Good job, Sadie. Doing well with these fics.

I would update my other SWS fic but I have no idea how to actually continue it.
And, with My Heart Attack In Black Hair Dye, I'm taking a hiatus from it.
I wanna start a PTV fic, but I don't know what it'll be about, or what'll happen. Any ideas?

Right. There.
My 'Progress report' shall we say.
I'll be adding that as a segment for my 'end of the day' chapters. I'll also add to each chapter:

- Facts I've Learned Today

- Scenario Of The Day

Ah. I make my blog so fun. :3 Do you like how I make my blog?
Sign up to rate and review this story