Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say I Like You

What's My Age Again?

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

Would this be a good time to tell Alex that I want to strangle her right now?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-04-08 - 1361 words

0Unrated
Eva’s POV
I blink at him. ‘Course he’s my sister’s new boyfriend. And of course he’s perfect for her. Tall. Gorgeous. Sexy shock red hair. A singer in a band. Beautiful hazel-green eyes. I’ve should have sensed at the party that he already has a girlfriend.
Does he remember me? Probably not. Hot guys like him never remember girls like me.
Gerard extends his hand to me, “Eva. Awesome to finally meet you ag-you. To finally meet you”. He lightly blushed when he said that. He DOES remember me!
I nimbly took his hand and shook it, “Nice to meet you too, Gerard”.
Alex smiles so much that her mucho bazoomas swelled. She led Gerard to the beige sofa while I took the matching sofa chair.
“So, how long have you guys been dating?” I ask casually.
“Two and half weeks”, Alex said happily.
I smile my clever non-detective fake smile. He was making out with me at the party and he was already dating my sister. Wonderful.
“He’s an art major at the university”, she said.
“The university?” I ask. Oh dear God no. no. don’t tell me…
“Yeah! You guys go to the same university. And studying art even”, she smiles and nudges Gerard with a smirk. “And I expect you to watch over her”.
“Oh, sure”, he nods.
I stay silent. Half-wishing that I never came here. Only one question floats in my mind. If Gerard loves Alex, then why did he make-out with me? Is he unhappy with her? Did he do it because he wanted to? Ugh, this guy’s giving me a headache.
“…and she watched it fourteen times!” Alex laughs to Gerard.
“HUH?” I hiccup.
Alex turns her attention to me, “God, Eva! Did you enjoy your trip to Brain Dead Land? We were talking about your love for horror movies”.
“She told me that you seen Blood Diner fourteen times”, said Gerard.
I nod, “Yeah. I really like gory stuff like that”.
Alex makes a pfft! sound, “I think those movies were made by mentally disturbed people. It’s only gonna give people ideas to kill other people”. Then she turns to Gerard, “Could you imagine what it could be doing to my sister? I can see the headlines now: Eighteen-year-old Horror Movie-sque Killer At Large!”
Would this be a good time to tell Alex that I want to strangle her right now?
Instead, I say, “If that’s so, then it should read underneath ‘Wanted by the authorities for homicidal meal preparation of older sister. Mutilated body was found floating in a pot with minced carrots and sliced onions. Authorities suspect killer to be an extraterrestrial”. I made my voice sound suspenseful when I said the last two sentences to be funny.
Alex didn’t find that funny, “You’re just proving my point, Eva”.
Gerard, however, found it funny as hell. I look at him laughing. It’s nice, his laughter.
Alex looks at him with disbelief. Gerard finally stops laughing long enough to answer her, “I’m sorry. It’s just that she kinda sounded like the main character from Bad Taste”.
I’m surprised, “You seen Bad Taste?”
Gerard turns to me and gives me a heart-rending smile, “Yeah. As much as your sister’s gonna hate hearing this, but I love horror movies too”.
“Really?” I crack a smile. A real smile since I got here.
“Live for them”, he said proudly.
I lean forward, “Ever saw Fright Night?”
“Original or remake?” he asks.
“Original”, I said.
“Yeah. I thought it was good,” he shrugs.
“I didn’t really dig the remake”, I remark. “It had too many changes and didn’t really follow the plotline. I was kinda hoping Ed would turn into a wolf in the remake”.
“You like that part?” Gerard smirked. “Me too!”
“Hel-lo?” Alex barks. “Can we derail from this conversation? What’re you guys, twelve?”
I sit back and blush a little, “No, we’re not twelve”. Then I said in a sweet-little-girl voice, “But I’m three and a half years old”.
That started another laughter fit with Gerard who bow his head down and snicker, “And a Looney Tunes fan as well, huh?”
I smile at him and feel myself blush and bloom.
Alex rolls her eyes at us and gets up, “I gotta head to the store. Hopefully when I come back, you guys will act your age”. Then she grabs her purse and went out the door.
Gerard and I are alone.
Now I start to get nervous. What’s he gonna to say to me?
Gerard shifts his seat, “Eva, this must be awkward”.
I nod once, “It does. Why didn’t you tell me that you’re dating my sister?” then my mind chided me He didn’t know who you were nor did you mention her name.
“I didn’t know who you were”, he repeats my thought. “All I got was that your name was Eva and you started going to school there”.
I tighten my lips, “You left out making out in the closet”.
Gerard nods, “Yeah. That too”.
I don’t want to get into this, but then he adds, “But I don’t regret that. That was…” he lays back in his seat and lets out a low satisfied breath. “Fucking incredible. A thousand times better than Alex. That isn’t the strangest part. The strangest part is that even though I found out that you’re Alex’s sister, I still want to kiss you”.
My face is red and feeling so warm that it could replace the sun. Gerard gets up and walk over to me. I quickly get up and wring my wrists. What is he doing?
He has this intense look in his eyes and he touches my cheek. He leans in and presses his lips to mine in a tender kiss. I shyly kiss him back and slip my hand in his crimson hair. He wraps his arms around me. The kiss deepens and I feel like I would fall if Gerard wasn’t holding me up.
This is heaven. This is bliss. This is wrong.
I pull away from his lovely heated kiss and whisper, “I can’t. we can’t”.
“Please, Eva”, he pleads softly. “Let me”.
“It’s n-not r-right…it’s…um,mmm…” I try to explain but it’s kinda hard because Gerard is kissing from my lips to the nape of my neck. I moan softly and my now lust-melting mind is chanting yes…yes…
I toss caution away and bring Gerard’s head back up to kiss him again. The intense kissing from the party comes back, only hotter. He bites my lower lip. It hurts, but it’s a good hurt. I squeak in pain, allowing him to slide his tongue between my parted lips. I massage his tongue with mine and his hand slips underneath my skirt.
Before he hand reaches the hem of my panties, we hear footsteps approaching the closed door. I didn’t need to be a clairvoyant to know that is Alex coming. Gerard and I pull apart and speed back into my chair. Gerard is still standing.
The lock click open and Alex opens the door. She goes into the kitchen, “I forgot my keys!”
She grabs them and then turns to us. Please don’t let hear my fast-beating guilty heart. She asks us, “You guys wanna come with me?”
Gerard nods “Yeah”.
I get up, “Me too”.
“Great!” Alex smiles. “What’re you looking to get, Eva?”
As we head out the door, I shrug and smile, “Nothing in particular”.
Except some icy water to pour over my head and my heart. And probably on Gerard.
--------
Heeeere Chapter Three! Hope you like it! Here's a fun questionairre for you. Ever seen Bad Taste and which do you like better, the original or the remake of Fright Night. Rate and Review please! And I know it's a little early to say this, but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GERARD!! April 9th, for those who don't know.
Sign up to rate and review this story