Categories > Celebrities > All-American Rejects > Let me know that I've done wrong

Let me know that I've done wrong

by cj_warner94 0 reviews

Christy and Tyson are best friends, yet so different. Could they ever become more?

Category: All-American Rejects - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Published: 2013-04-05 - 668 words

0Unrated
I sighed and gathered my books up from the floor and stood up. Hayley Williams shoved me back to the floor and punched me with her perfect hands. She laughed at me and her two thugs held me down.

I took the punches. Each one sending a slight jolt to my brain. It should hurt but in all honesty I was so use to it it didn't affect me anymore. My head smashed against the lockers and Hayley stopped punching me to whisper in my ear.

"Now this time, stay away from my boyfriend, freak!"

I winced as she kicked me in the ribs. She walked away. He auburn hair swishing down her back. I rolled onto my side and pushed myself up. I calmly picked up my books and went to the girls toilets.

I flinched as I looked at my reflection. My lip was bleeding down my chin, my eyes where red and swollen and my nose was slightly crooked now. I pulled some toilet paper from the roll and dampened it. I pressed it to my face. The water soothed my lip.

I sank down on to the toilet lid. Running a hand through my short black and red hair I gasped. I felt blood on my hand. Great. I pulled my self up. Picked up my books and walked out of my school.

As I walked out I saw Hayley resting her hand on the toned bicep of my best friend since I was five, Tyson Ritter. I walked over to them and Tyson gasped.

"Chris, what happened?"

Hayley smirked at me and I looked at the floor mumbling something about an accident with stairs.

"Christy, your nose is crooked, you can't tell me that was stairs who did this?"

I shook my head and he looked at me confused, his face scrunching slightly. Then he seemed to get it.

"Oh, Hayley, ill, um, see you tomorrow?"

"Of course!" She squealed irritatingly and ran off to her group of thugs and many boys.

"Come on,".

Tyson grabbed my hand and I felt the spark shoot up my arm. Surely he must have felt that? He pulled me to his car and opened the door for me as well as closing it after me. He got in the drivers side and looked at me, his big blue eyes sparkling in anger.

"Ty, If I told you, you wouldn't believe me?"

"Chris, just tell me, I'm your best friend you can trust me... Is it Hayley?"

"How did you....?"

"She had blood on her knuckles,".
I made an oh sound. Tyson just pulled on his seat belt and started up the car.

The drive home wasn't awkward. We sang at the top of our lungs to stupid pop songs on the radio, laughing like we use to. Before Tyson was cool and I was a loser. I laughed and we rolled up outside my house.

"It's nice hearing you laugh, Goldie locks, haven't heard it in a while,". He said it almost sadly and looked into my eyes. I smiled.

"Yeah well I haven't seen you for ages, pretty boy,".

"Do you only laugh around me?"

I ignored the question, got out of the car and told him I'd see him soon. He smiled his perfect smile. I smiled showing my metal braces. He drove off and I was left feeling as though something could have happened then.


~~~~~~~~~~~~

25th February 2013 11:05 pm

Dear diary,

I know as a dude I shouldn't write a diary, but I need to get it off my chest. I hate being popular. No one likes the same stuff as me, the music. I have one real friend and she's beautiful. The way she laughs and she's so brave. Braver then me. I give in to Hayley every time. I'm scared of being judged. But I need my friend to know I really am there.

God if anyone ever finds this I'm in deep shit. Good thing I hide you diary.

Thanks, Tyson.
Sign up to rate and review this story