Categories > Cartoons > Teen Titans > Somewhere I Belong

Chapter 3. Somebody To Love

by Banesraver666

Mia & Slade do it for the first time. Afterwards she goes back to the tower where Terra's waiting for her with questions to where Mia disappeared & Terra doesn't expect the answers to her questions...

Category: Teen Titans - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Slade,Terra - Warnings: [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-04-09 - 600 words

?Blocked
~Mia's P.O.V~

~At Slade's Home~

Looking into Slade's eyes as he lowered me onto his bed, he kissed my lips then, traced his fingers around my breasts, he took my hands into his. "Is going this hurt?" I asked him, blushing because I was naked under him.

Giving me a smile, Slade kissed me again. "Yes, my angel dove it is but, the condom will protect you from getting pregnant & it won't hurt as much. I promise angel dove." He said to me, adding, "you ready?" He asked me.

"Yes, I'm ready Slade." I quickly said to him.

"Oh k angel dove, hold on tightly because, this is going to hurt, & I'm sorry for this but, it's the only way I know how." Was all he said to me, as he kissed me roughly then, slid his self into me.

Crying out into the kiss, the tears fell down my eyes at the pain of his cock inside my once virgin vagina. "Ow, it hurts Slade." I cried out to him, as I grabbed onto his bedsheets.

"It won't hurt so much after I go in & out a couple of times, your vagina isn't use to a man of my size." He confessed to me, as he went in & out of me a couple times.

Moaning a couple of times, I opened my legs wider & he went harder & faster inside of me, moaning louder & louder each time he hit my sweet spot with each hit of his cock.

"Mia, Mia, Mia." He called out my name over & over each time he hit my sweet spot.

Tossing my head back & forth at the high I was getting off by having sex with him, I cried out his name. "Slade, may I have more?" I asked him.

A smile danced upon his lips. "Yes, you may have more." He grunted out, as he went harder & faster then before...

~Hours Later, Back At The Titans Tower~

Opening my bedroom window, I sunk back into my bedroom. Not knowing that Terra was in my room, waiting on me.

"Do you feel better now Mia?" Terra asked me.

Turning my head, I saw her eyes in the darkness of my room, I gulped & quietly shut my bedroom window. "Yes, I do. Thanks for defending me earlier." I said to her.

"Your welcome, where'd you go? We searched everywhere for you but, the Titans couldn't find you, & nor could I. Just tell me the truth, the Titans don't have to know." She said to me.

"I went to see him Terra, my feet just took me there." I confessed to her, hopping she wouldn't pry me for more information because, I was seriously tired.

"Mia! Why? He didn't hurt did he?" She asked me, a hint of worry in her voice.

Stumbling towards my bed in the darkness of my own room, I looked into her eyes & told her everything.

Hearing her stand up, Terra & I met each others eyes."I don't like the idea of you & him together especially after what he did earlier today to you but, I hope you come to your senses soon & open your eyes because, Mia the reality of your realtionship with him is that, he's just using you like he did Robin & I. I don't think Slade could love anyone expect himself." Was all she said, as she left my room. Leaving me alone in the darkness of my room.

Laying on my bed, I crawled under the covers & fell asleep, dreaming of my own version of my own perfect world...

~End Of Mia's P.O.V~

Sign up to rate and review this story