Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > The Organisation

The First Dinner Date

by Echelonkid30 0 reviews

Someone's interested in the organisation, but Jared isn't so sure about where his heart truly lies.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-09 - 985 words

0Unrated
Both brothers were taken to a lavishly decorated bedroom and given a choice of designer suits to wear; the catch was that they were watched as they got dressed. Jared liked this bedroom and wished that he could sleep there, instead of their cold basement, the place they had come to know as ‘the dungeon’. The younger Leto chose a Hugo Boss suit, very much like one he had at home, and a skinny tie, while the older Leto chose something more casual. He didn’t like the whole ‘suit and tie’ thing, so he settled with a white shirt and black trousers, with pointy, shiny shoes. Next, they went to the dining room to be greeted by Mr and Mrs Ellis, who were both very elegantly dressed. After sitting down at the table, they were introduced to the ‘business associate’ they had been told about. If Jared was being very honest, he would have admitted that he found this man rather attractive.

“This is Mr Chesterfield. He’s interested in the organisation; he’s also interested in some of our submissives.” Mrs Ellis said, with that bright white, winning smile.

Shannon sat motionlessly in his seat, his mind pondering all of the things that had gone on in the past day or so. He had been so drunk that these people were able to attack him in the middle of the street and use an illegal drug to force him into a deep sleep. Noticing that there were two men standing at the door, acting like guards, he couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable. He stabbed his food with a fork repeatedly as the rest of the group made idle conversation, until Jared bought up the question of why they were there, why they were the ones that had been kidnapped. Shannon noticed that the colour from his little brother’s face had drained away, he looked ghostly and ill, and he hadn’t touched his food. He didn’t look up the whole time, he kept his head down and his eyes fixed on the floor.

“My wife and I started this organisation five years ago, to service people that wanted an escape from dead end jobs, lacklustre and unsatisfying marriages, or just for their own pleasure. You two… you are the newest additions to our organisation, so you will be trained to provide for those who require pleasure and satisfaction. The training will be painful, some might say almost unbearable, but I reckon you can handle it.” Mr Ellis took over this time, interrupting his wife.

Jared looked over at Shannon, who was on the other side of the table, his eyes full of fear and panic, flickering around the room and desperate not to make eye contact with their captors. Shannon gave him a confident, reassuring look and a smile, as if promising him that everything would be okay, and they’d escape unharmed. He couldn’t do this, mostly because everyone in the room was staring at him, eyeing up his face. He started to pull and tug at the restraints that held his ankles to the chair and let out exasperated cries as he found that there was no way to break them.

“What are you doing, slut?” Both captors quickly spoke quickly, as Jared started to get even more desperate.

“I can’t do it. No… I won’t.”

“You won’t what?”

“This whole fucked up club you’ve got going on here. I can’t be the slave you want me to be, I won’t do it. Please, let me go.”

The two men that were standing rigidly at the door started walking closer to the dinner table, standing closely behind Jared, their hands on his shoulders. They both had dark hair, styled flawlessly into quiffs, they also wore suits. He looked up at their impressive, towering height, and tried to push them away. He started to panic even more as their grip on him tightened, causing him tense up and close his eyes in discomfort. He was weak compared to them, he was half their size, maybe even a third, and anything he did seemed pointless.

“Get the fuck away from me.”

“Take him away, and show him what will happen if he doesn’t behave.” Mrs Ellis grinned, looking up at the scene.

They both nodded and started to unbuckle the leather ankle restraints that kept him symbiotic with the expensive wooden chair, and he started shouting and cursing as they pulled him out of the chair and started to drag him out of the room. One of them took a large fistful of his hair, and started tugging at it so he let out little yelps of pain, still refusing to shut up.

“You monster! You’re the fucking antichrist!”

“I’m so sorry about him, he’s new, and he’s… not used to this. I assure you that he’ll be punished for this, so he knows his place.” Mr Ellis started apologising to the dinner guest for his antics, to make himself look good.

Jared was lifted over one of the guard’s shoulders, and started kicking and flailing his legs around, slamming his fists into their shoulder, still shouting, cursing and making loud noises. This ended up with him getting a hard slap to the face, leaving a sore red mark and silencing him completely. After a while, he finally settled down, and the men took him back to the basement, stripping him of his clothes and tying him back to the post where he had been for the first few days.

“Your brother is feisty… he also has a bit of a flair for the dramatic, don’t you think? We’ll have to break him out of that. Anyone for dessert?” Mrs Ellis grinned again, throwing away the situation, acting as if nothing had ever happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story