Categories > Original > Drama

A note.

by beatus_quinn 1 review

just random stuff you don't need to read

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-10 - 242 words

0Unrated
A note.


I promised myself I would never do one of these. I'm just really iffy about spam and I said, wow, fuck that I'm never going to spam.

But I just have to say that I'm going to Spring Fever on Friday and I'm so goddamn excited.

The thing is, I can't really react. For the past three months I've been like, oh. I'm going to Spring Fever.

Cool.

Then I'd nod my head and think about something else.

So yeah, still hasn't sunk in yet.

(Oh fuck though what does one even wear to a concert? The only merch I own is MCR and I don't want to wear that. And I have a t shirt from a Guns n Roses concert but what kinda douchebag wears a concert shirt to another concert omg I don't know why I'm freaking over this)

Anyway.

If there's anyone who's been keeping up with A Trophy Fathers Trophy Son, and actually likes it, I'm sorry to say that I've officially put it on halt for now. I'm just literally so bad at keeping up and updating chaptered stories, and I have so many good ideas for oneshots, and I'm so busy until the end of the year just ugh fuck my life. When I have a random burst of inspiration I will update it, how bout dat.

That's basically all I have to say right now. Um. Bye. Thanks for reading and stuff.
Sign up to rate and review this story