Categories > Original > Poetry

Algebra2

by IsolabellaFae 1 review

ok.so, like...i thought i was all bad-a with math...no...just.no.i suck.and i give up with my academic career.cant even spell.whatever.

Category: Poetry - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-12 - 221 words

1Funny
okay...math teacher.refuses to TEACH...hence the name TEACH-er..ugh..so, then this poem thingy whatever it is happened after me almost puking then crying because i fail at everything right now...whiney rant-commence(dunno how to spell..anything)
We listen intently and take good notes.
Do our homowork...(homework...amazing typo..should i fix it?meh..nope..homework is now forever homowork...)
Just like we're told.
We do what we should, but when our test comes up, it seems we all have misunderstood.
She swears we know how to do it, but she never showed us. The only thing we have is our grades, and if you don't know what that funky symbol means, she'll beat out your brains.
She'll stay on a third grade level for half the year for those students that don't really even belong here.The ones who DON"T CARE!
They dont care if they pass this class. But some of us do, and if you would, KINDLY, if you please, teach us the things we must know.
We aren't all geniuses, but we aren't all stupid.
I thought I was smart, and good at math, until I walked into this class.
I can understand things that are taught to me, but you won't even try.
Give us a chance, you could be surprised.
Sign up to rate and review this story