Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frost Bitten

First Place

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Sweaty, out of breath and sick to my stomach.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-13 - 1540 words

0Unrated
I dug out every little bit of energy I had in my body as I ran away from her. From the frostgirl.

By the time I reached my thick steel door, sweat dripped from my face and rolled down my neck. Pausing for a split second to catch my breath, I unlocked the door and opened it.

There was a small flash of white. I thought I was passing out, so I stumbled into my apartment and shut the door with a heavy grinding slam.

Sliding every lock shut, I turned around, eyes closed, and leaned against the cool metal. I slid down the door, my legs feeling suddenly like rubber.

I sat there panting, the back of my head and my shoulders pressed against the silken metal. Come on. Breathe normally.

After a few moments, I realized my face had a cold breeze hitting it. My panic flared in me and I opened my eyes.

The frostgirl was there. In my home. I let out a small wail of fear and pressed hard against the door.

She was perched on the back of my couch, her thin, lacey white dress not letting her skin touch it to freeze it. Her breath hit my face as she blew a soft stream of cold air at me.

I shivered and looked away from her pursed blue-black lips. The wind stopped and I held my breath in terror.

My eyes sealed shut in my fear, leaving me helpless to anything she would do. Her frozen hand touched my cheek, so soft I hardly felt it.

"I will not hurt you." She whispered. I heard the strangled laugh burst out of my lips.

"You're a fae! All your kind DO is kill and hurt humans!" I laughed, not looking at her horrid beauty.

"Many of the ones that live in cities do, yes. But I keep a tight hold over my court in the North. I do not allow them to intentionally harm humans. But we are frostpeople, and our chill is somewhat unpredictable."

"You're a monarch?!" I felt the sick fear bubble in me again. I wanted her out. I wanted to be blind like any other human. I wanted to not throw up.

"Yes. I am Thalia, Queen of the Frost court of the North." She gave me a small smile. "And you. I want you to be my King."her hand brushed my hair away from my cheek.

"Right crazy frost Queen is stalking me." I said before I could stop myself. She laughed slightly, seeming more annoyed and hurt than amused.

"Frank, you are mine. And, soon, you will see it. You have been attracted to winter since you were small, yes?" I blinked at her. "And even now, you enjoy cold areas and would rather avoid the heat."

She wasn't asking. "H-how did you know that?" I asked, looking at her long enough to meet her pale eyes and flinch.

"I'm sorry." She said softly. "Let me form a glamour for you." I felt her chill shrink away a little. "There we are."

I looked at her again, seeing the changes instantly. Her eyes were a real blue, not almost white. And her hair was no longer spin ice but a pale white blond. Her lips were still blue, but a lipstick blue now, plump with the new color showing them all.

And her skin had a softer peachy white, her cheeks had a trace of color, a soft pinkish red flush. I wanted to touch her like she had to my cheek.

It was the fae magic licking at me, tricking my mind and making me want to touch her, to kiss her. I pushed her away by her shoulders and stood up, walking away from her to pace the livingroom.

She came to watch me from the couch, her dress riding up her creamy thighs as she sat and pulled her blond hair over her shoulder.

I turned to face the small fire place and gripped the mantle, looking at the pictures of my mom and my best friends back in Bellevue. They smiled up at me, Mikey and Gerard and mom.

Taking a deep breath, I turned back to her. Her bare skin didn't freeze the couch now that she had her glamour on, but I could still feel her cold hitting me.

I let it cool down the stupid urges I was having toward her. "Don't do that." I said through clenched teeth.

"Do what? Quell your emotions to life?" She crossed her long thin legs and put her hand on her knees.

She parted the space next to her with the other. "Come sit." I did as she said. She was a monarch. Whatever she said, she could kill me if she wanted in a snap.

"So I have one question. Well, I have a lot, but one that's really bugging me." I plopped next to her on my couch. "You know I have The Sight. Why have you not killed me yet?"

Her hand rested in my knee, and it felt like snakes made of ice slipped under my pants and up my leg. They wound around my hips and up my torso, making me shiver.

I closed my eyes at the amazing feel of the cold on my skin, letting out a little moan. "You see? You are already showing signs that you are already responding to my touch. The touch of winter." She purred, her voice soft.

She leaned forward, her eyes dotting with the white blue they really were as she looked at me. "Kiss me, and you will have it all. You will be my King. You will live forever. You will be a frostman." I felt her cold breath on my lips.

"Frostman?" I gasped, my mind returning to me instantly. "You mean you'll make me a fae?!" I pushed her away again.

"You are already part fae. You feel it now, with my hand no longer on your body. You long for me to touch you. For my chill to touch your skin." She said. I felt it.

The longing. The need for her touch. My insides ached with a new heat I couldn't stand, feeling like my organs were boiling.

I took a deep breath and tried to focus on something else, but the burn was too intense. I took her hand in mine and pressed it to my chest.

"Oh Frank." She stroked my cheek. "It will all be okay once you join our court." I took a quivering breath.

"If I don't?" I asked, worried about what would happen if I didn't. The heat was awful and painful.

I don't want to feel that ever again. "Your insides will burn out from the heat around you." She said softly. "I will gift you, but you must be ready for this. I will grant you time and allow you to borrow some of my chill. But you must trust me."

"Please. As long as that doesn't happen again, I'll trust you. Just please give me time." She was right about the burn. I had no other choice.

"Very well, my King." She stood up and turned me so that my back was against the couch and, with one leg on either side of mine, she settled herself down onto my lap. Her dress lifted up to pool around her hips, exposing the fact she wore no underwear.

Despite the cold she let roll over my skin, I felt my cheeks burn. "Hold very still." She whispered in my ear.

Her lips brushed over my neck, making it hurt. I took a deep breath to settle myself as her iceshard teeth sank into my skin.

The door opened. "Frankie, I know we decided on hanging out Saturday, but I needed to see you." I heard Blackberry's voice before I could make sense of what was happening.

"Blackberry." I said before I could think. He looked over to me, the beautiful girl straddling my hips, dress lifted, teeth in my neck and my red cheeks.

I knew what he had to be thinking. "Frankie?" For such a big, heavily tattooed man, he sounded Si weak.

"It's not what it looks like." I said as I felt the cold spread through my body and settle in my torso. It felt amazing as it cooled the intense heat in me. A sigh escaped my mouth as it did.

Something hard hit my head and fell to the floor, but I didn't notice the pain it made as the cold soothed me. Nothing could beat this.

Nothing I could think of. It was amazing.

It was perfect. The door slammed in the distance, but I couldn't move. I couldn't go after him.

My heart clenched in my chest at the thought of losing him. While I'm at it, losing everything about my mortal life.

The frost queen on my lap made sure of that.







Another chapter, and I feel really sick. So I'm gonna take a little nap. I might update later, but probably not. So R+R and all that.

Hugs and Rhinos,
-Lala

PS, it changes pov with the chapters. In case you guys hadn't guessed already.
Sign up to rate and review this story