Categories > Original > Romance > This Blood Evacuation Is Telling Me To Cave In

Chapter Four.

by MCR-99 7 reviews

The Disco.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-13 - 2037 words - Complete

1Exciting
Chapter Four.

The first week passed, and soon it was the day of the Disco. I didn't really like discos, or loud places for that matter. But, I wanted to go, at least I'd know a few kids there, and plus, Vic would be there so I wouldn't be bored. To tell you the truth, I kinda liked Vic, but I still remembered what Mum told me. Boys are mean, and leave the girl when she gets bored and doesn't treat him enough. That was a little sexist, but she's my Mum, and I looked up to her, and still do, even if she did send me to a fucking mental hospital.

"Sadie!" Mia threw one of her stuffed toys that she kept on her bed at me, knocking me out of this solioquy, if that's what you'd call me talking to myself. "Are you there, or do I have to jump on you?" She giggled.

"No, that's okay." I laugh back, moving from my bed. "I don't wanna be attacked by a hyper kitten."

Mia playfully meowed at me, before giggling again.

"So, what were ya thinking about?" Missy asked, from her position of putting in her earings. She was partway finished of getting ready for the disco. She was wearing black leather, like those girls in the Tainted Love video, just she wasn't a major slut like they were. She was just Missy, my badass motherfucking best friend.

"The disco.." I mumble, playfully smiling. The girls soon knew what my smile hinted to, and they pinned me to the bed, giggling.

"So, he asked you out?" Missy said, laughing.

"Yeah, but we aren't calling it a date." I say. "Just two friends at a disco."

"Sure, you and Vic are 'friends'" Mia air-quoted the word. "But, you'll soon be more.." She nudged my shoulder, winking.

"Oh, please." I roll my eyes, moving from the bed. "Vic would never wanna date me." I made my way to the dresser, getting out my star leggings and converse, along with a black, flowing, vest top.

"Have you asked him if he would?"

"No."

"Then how do you know he don't wanna date you?!" Missy giggled, before taking the clothes I picked and examining them. She then handed back the leggings and converse.

"No, don't wear this," She moved over to her dresser, and threw me over a pair of black leggings, with rips in the bottom of them, and a pair of black, ankle high boots, with heels on them. "Wear this instead. All black combo."

"Will this even work?" I ask, and Mia shushes me.

"Don't speak! Let Missy, the girl who can get anybody paired with anybody else, work her magic."

Missy nodded at this, and began to work her magic on my whole look. Soon she passed me the mirror.

"Take a look." She smiled, and I took the mirror from her hands and looked at my reflection.

I was wearing all black, as Missy suggested, and I looked pretty good. My hair was straightened, and I had dark blue streaks in there, and my green eyes were highlighted with eyeliner, thick black eyeliner. My fingernails were also coated with black, thanks to Mia.

"Wow." I breathed. "I look good."

"That's the reaction I was hoping for." Missy smiled, and soon we heard music pulsing from down the hall, the disco had just begun then. "C'mon, let's go, before we're late for our dates." Missy took both mine and Mia's hand and led us from the room, and they both started giggling, whilst inside I was panicking.

**

"Look who joined the party!" Gabe called out to us, and Missy let go of both our hands to join her boyfriend, as did Mia when she spotted Frankie. That left me alone then.

I walked over to the dark corner, hoping to just get this night over with. I looked over the room, at all the party-goers. I saw Reno was talking to another girl in our Therapy group, Rayven. Rayven was a year older than me, and was in this place for insanity, saying she hears voices and is trying to contact her dead mother. Her Dad's famous though, he's in Avenged Sevenfold. They were okay, I guess, but I was more into the punk sorta groups, like Nirvana, Green Day and Smashing Pumpkins. Although, I did like some other bands as well, like Metallica and Iron Maiden. Classic metal and punk bands, nothing like the mainstream trash you got now.

"Hey," Vic smiled, I barely noticed him walk over. "You okay? You're all alone."

"Not all alone." I laugh, referring to the rest of the people here.

"No, I meant you had no one here to talk with you."

"You're talking to me." I laughed again, and so does Vic. The ice was officially broken.

"I don't do discos or parties." I tell him. "Too loud for me. Not really that fun either."

"Well," Vic turned to me. "What is your idea of fun?"

"I prefer," I pondered for a minute, before talking again. "Sitting quietly in my room or something, drawing or being creative. What about you?"

"Um," Vic thought about it, before telling me his answer. "Maybe, a movie and hanging with friends or something. Someplace quiet, so you can actually hear the movie."

"Sounds nice." I smile, then got an idea. "We could do that, instead of this."

"Nah," Vic slunk against the wall, putting a foot up, like I was doing. "I'd rather stay in here."

"Okay then." I say, smile fading, and Vic took my hand.

"I was joking." He laughed. "Let's go."

Vic pulled me from the wall, into the disco's strobe lights and through that, out of the door and into the hall, still dragging me down the halls until we got to the room 300, his room. He opened up the door, leading me in, and switching on the light, to a messy room.

"You don't clean much around here, do ya?" I laugh, weaving through the crumpled clothes and discarded food.

"Because we never have any visitors." Vic laughed. "I try to keep it clean though."

I turned to him, and raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"Okay, I don't try." We both laughed at that.

"So, movie?" I suggest, pointing over at the stacks and stacks of DVD's.

"Sure, just pick one. I've seen them all, so it'll be nothing new."

I sifted through the DVD's, some I'd seen before, some I hadn't. I ended up picking Scary Movie, as it wasn't really a scary horror, which was good because I hated horror films. I'd seen this film called Dorian Gray when I was about twelve, and it literally scared me to death. Even if that was like five years ago, I vowed never to watch it ever again. I walked back over to Vic, who turned on the TV and that, ready for the movie, and handed my choise of film to him.

"Scary Movie?" Vic smirked. "The not-scary movie?"

"Yep." I giggled. "I don't do big horror. Little horror I could do, but anything that involves paintings coming to life-"

"Or the lunch lady's giant mole." Vic laughed.

"Scares me half to death." I laughed too, and sat myself down on the bed directly infront of the TV, which I assumed was Vic's. "This is your bed right?"

"Yep." Vic sits down next to me, as the movie starts. "And the guys, Tony, Jaime and Mike, sleep over there." He pointed to the wall east of us, where I saw three unmade beds. Vic's bed was the only bed that was actually made.

"Unmessy roomies." I laughed.

During the movie, Vic did that cliche movie-move, the one where the guy yawns and puts his arm around the girl.

"Really?" I laugh. "You resort to cliche moves?"

"Do you want me to move my arm back?"

"No," I say, feeling the warmth and comfort of his body on mine, warming it up. "Your body is warm, you get bonus points."

"Cool, I didn't wanna move my arm back anyway."

Soon, we heard the music from the disco dying down, so the disco was ending for this month. Plus, the movie was getting boring, no one was really getting scared, so it wasn't giving off any enjoyment for us.

"We should go," I say, getting up and switching off the sucky film. "Go back to the disco before the doctors and guys get suspicious and shit."

"Why go back, just to be surrounded by lovey-dovey couples?" Vic sighed.

"You don't have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"No," Vic mumbled. "Who would date a guy with scars and burns all up his arms?"

"That's exactly what I think sometimes." I say. "Who'd date a girl with scars and cuts, and who's ugly?"

"I-I still think you're beautiful.." Vic mumbled, barely audible.

"What?" I tried to catch what he'd said.

"I said," Vic said, louder. "I still think you're beautiful, and I don't ever wanna lose my best friend."

"Since when did you think I was beautiful?" I ask.

"Since I first saw you, in the lunch hall." Vic was looking down at the floor, awkwardly.

"Yeah, I noticed you were looking at me, but I didn't think you thought of me like that.." I mumbled. "But, my Mum says all boys are the same, like my Dad. He left us, and Mum said he left because he didn't get enough excitement from her. Plus, I can never have a real relationship with a boy, without me getting taunted and insulted inside by my own mind."

"Don't listen to your mind then." Vic said, shuffling a little closer to me.

"I can't fight my own mind, last time I tried, I ended up in hospital." I tell him, letting out everything about my past. "My mind just completely took over my body, and I ended up cutting a little too deep."

"You're going to be okay, you can get over what your mind tells you." Vic said.

"How do you know that I'll be okay?" I nearly snapped at him again.

"Because," Vic took my hand again, holding it in both of his warm, soft hands. "I'm going to be there every step of the way. I know you can fight this."

"How do you know, I can fight it?" I ask, and Vic lifted my chin up with one of his fingers, so I was looking up into his warm, brown eyes.

"Because," He smiled. "I know things. Remember?"

With that, Vic kissed me softly. It was one of those first-kisses-in-the-rain type kisses, just no rain. One of those kisses you see in movies, he even did exactly the same move too. Lifting the girl's chin up so their eyes have met, slowly smiling words to her, then going in for that first passionate kiss, that soon developed into a proper kiss. The type of kisses that even me, a girl who didn't really believe in love and lovey-dovey-mushy stuff, can't resist.

"C'mon." Vic said eventually, when he pulled away and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Let's go back." We then left the room, and I rested my head on my new boyfriend's shoulder, smiling to myself as we walked back to join all the party-goers.

End of Chapter Four.
(smiles cutely to self)
Awh.

(Did anybody get the PTV and A Splitting Of The Mind quotes? DID YA? Guess what they are ^.^)

I like this chapter, and some of the things I say in this are true to me. Like, talking about how I can do small horror flicks, and when I said 'who would date a girl with scars and cuts, and who is ugly?'. That's what I kinda think about myself, like when I self harm I think 'who would date me, when they find out what I do to myself?'. Depressing huh? Maybe that's why I don't have an actual boyfriend. I'm also not one of those girls who believes in the lovey-dovey-mushy shit when it comes to love, as love isn't always a fairytale. I am seriously depressing for all of you aren't I?

Anywho. Rate and Review! xoxo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story