Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frost Bitten

For Now

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

It could only happen if I willed it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-14 - 404 words

1Original
I removed my teeth once he'd taken the chill into him slowly, licking his sweet blood off of my mouth. He gripped my waist hard enough to bruise a human.

"Breath easy. The chill you have in you now will last only a week. At that point, you will either have to accept your new life or die." I whispered, kissing his neck softly.

"Blackberry." He breathed. "I have to find him. Explain." He lifted me up and off of him easily, his new strength making me smile.

"I will come. No glamour." I let it fall from me as I said this, my true face showing. He didn't flinch now, like he'd suddenly become accustomed to it.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He said but when he stood up and got out of my chills reach by the door, he stumbled and had to grab the door to stay up.

"I am coming." I said sternly. He didn't argue, regaining strength as I came closer to him. I put my arm around his waist and helped him out of the door, even after he needed my touch.

He didn't return my touch, but didn't reject it. We made our way back to the tattoo shop I'd watched him at before.

I let him open the door and guideme with him to the back room. There was Blackberry, his head in his hands. "Blackberry!" He shook my off and ran to him.

"No." His voice was strangled. "Go away."

"Not a chance. It's not what it looked like, I promise. Your remember when I told you about my best friends?" The man nodded. "That they liked playing pranks on each other and me?" Another nod. "That was a prank. They had an old friend of ours come up and mess with me. I swear nothing was - or going to - happen." He took Blackberry's face in his hands.

"Do you promise?" I heard the soft question.

"I swear baby." He kissed him. I didn't stop him.

I will let this happen. For now, that is. He is mine, and nothing will change that.

Not even the obvious love they shared.





So I feel a little better, but I gave you guys the next chapter. So R+R and all that, and there probable won't be another chapter for tonight, cause I have something to do at nine.

Hugs and Eggs,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story