Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Child Of Prey

Chapter 3. Whiskey In The Jar

by Banesraver666 0 reviews

Roses P.O.V Songs:Whiskey In The Jar/ Turn The Page Artist: Metallica (Originally by Thin Lizzy & Bob Segar) I'm not using the whole songs on either of them. Just parts of 'em that I think that s...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-14 - Updated: 2013-04-14 - 307 words

0TrainWreck
~Rose's P.O.V~

~In Rose's Dorm Room, A Couple Of Nights Later~

I said "stand & deliver or the devil he may take you

Sitting on the edge of my bed, with a bottle of Jack Daniels & a cigarette, my eyes were all ready blood shot from crying to damn much. Why do I deserve this? Have been a bad girl? Did I do something bad? I'm just a teenager for fuck sakes! I thought to myself, as I gulped down more of Jack Daniels.

/Wack for my daddy-o, wack for my daddy-o, there's
whiskey in the jar-o /

You pretend it doesn't bother you, but you just want to explode

Inhaling a drag off my almost finished cigarette, I let the tears start to fall again, as I put the cigarette out & finished the bottle of booze then, threw it at the wall, hearing it break made me cry harder & even more then before.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed out to no one as images of my bastard father flashed through my head.

"Daddy loves you Rose. Daddy wants you & needs you Rosie baby. Come for daddy, make daddy happy. Daddy loves you baby girl." Were the words that echoed in my head.

"You don't love me, you just need me to fill your twisted, sick fantasies!" I yelled out, once again to no one.

Closing my eyes, I got off the bed & turned off the lights then, curled up under the covers & cried myself to sleep, thinking about negative thoughts even after I was fast asleep.

Why do I deserve this? What did I do to deserve this torture from my sick, twisted father anyways? Were the thoughts that were running through my head in my sleep & in my dreams..

~End Of Rose's P.O.V~
Sign up to rate and review this story