Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You died to get in.

Prologue

by cj_warner94 0 reviews

A vampiric frerard, going back to the old school vamps, with some waycest. Not for the faint hearted.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-04-13 - Updated: 2013-04-14 - 321 words

0Unrated
The man's eyes fluttered open and he winced at the pain in his neck. He felt hungry, but not for food. It was an unusual feeling. He looked up into the dark alleyway he was sat in. A young man with brown hair stood looking over him before handing him a vial of red liquid. The other man was perplexed by this man's beauty. He had icy white skin, bright red eyes and immense muscle strained against the skinny jeans he was wearing.

"Drink," The young man instructed.

The man drank the liquid and his hazel eyes turned black and a pair of shines white fangs snapped down in his mouth. He began to convulse in pain, his transformation beginning. He closed his eyes and went limp the man looked over him and he opened his eyes before grabbing the young man and clamping his fangs down on his neck. The younger man moaned and then reluctantly pushed the other man away.

"What is your name,"

The other man looked shakily at him, then spoke in a smooth voice.

"I'm Gerard, who are you, what are we?"

"My names is Mikey,"

"But what are we!"

Mikey gently stroked Gerard's Raven hair gently while looking into his eyes.

"My dear blood brother, we are what children fear the most, we are what authors write books about, we are the creation of the devil himself! We are vampires!"

Gerard looked at him in shock.

"What do I do?"

"Survive, you can go out in the sunlight but it will weaken you, the moonlight strengthens you, never reveal yourself to humans or you'll have to kill them, then venom in your blood stream, once injected to a human, can kill. Never change a human unless you plan to keep them and I will help you, you will pay me back with... Certain acts,"

Mikey smiled and helped Gerard up, walking him to his lair.
Sign up to rate and review this story