Categories > Celebrities > Beatles > Paul's Rude Awakening

Jellybabies

by beatlemuser 0 reviews

John finds a hidden bag of jelliebabies and ends up spilling them all over the floor whilst trying to answer the door to Brian

Category: Beatles - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: George Harrison,John Lennon,Paul McCartney,Ringo Starr - Published: 2013-04-15 - 772 words

0Unrated
the 3rd part of the story, admittedly not much happens, i like to think its funny, but stick with it guys it all comes together in the next chapter. ENJOY :)

Disclamer: as much as i wish it to be true i do not own The Beatles,or any of the songs I've mentioned.



George and Ringo had gone into the kitchen, probably to raid the fridge for leftovers knowing George, leaving me and Paul in the newly decorated living room which was now covered in feathers after our little pillow fight. “Hey Paulie look what I’ve got” I said dangling a bag of jelly babies in front of his face and smirking “ey share em out Lennon” he said making a grab for the paper bag in my hand “na-a finders keepers” I teased and stretched my hand away so Paul couldn’t reach them. “ey come off it Johnny, you know you won’t be able to eat them all on your own, give us one” he smirked, trying not to laugh at the face I was pulling at him “you wanna bet eh Paul, you want to bet that I, John Lennon, won’t be able to eat all these jelly babies?” I said taking a handful of them and putting them in my mouth giggling at Paul’s shocked expression “Lennon you pig!” Paul was laughing at my messy attempt to eat about 20 jelly babies in one go “if you want one come and get em” I managed to say once I had swallowed the mass of what were once the sweets we all loved, and made a run for the hallway, Paul stumbled and nearly fell onto the coffee table as he tried to get up to chase me, which made me laugh even more than I already was.
Geo and Rings must have heard the laughter because they appeared in the doorway of the kitchen to see what way I was trying to wind Paul up this time, but I didn’t see them in time to stop myself from running into Ringo and knocking the apple out of his hand, “ah John I was eating that” Ringo moaned in mock annoyance “calm down Ringo, Liverpool aint going to run out of apples you know” I laughed still trying to keep the jelly babies out of Paul’s reach.

There was a ring at the door, it must be Brian coming to take a look at some of the songs we had written for the new album “I’ll get it” I yelled before any of the others had actually realized there was someone at the door, but because we were all crowded around the doorway of the kitchen I managed to fall over the mass of feet in the way spilling the rest of the bag of jelly babies all over the floor and landing in a crumpled heap by the door. “Do ye want me to get it superman?” Paul managed to say between bursts of laughter.

“What the hell is going on in here? And John what are you doing on the floor?” I smiled up at Brian and all I could think of to say was “Jellybaby?”, he just pursed his lips then turned to talk to Paul “So where we at with the new songs then boys?” deciding that now would be good time to get up off the floor I heaved myself up and pulled out a packet of cigarettes, “good actually Brian, Me and John finished one of ‘em off this mornin actually, ‘If I Fell’ is I think is what we decided to call it in the end” I inhaled a lung full of smoke thinking of how brilliant that song actually was, it summed up allot of what I was feeling, not that I would ever let on to the others, and then that fantastic line from Paul earlier just fitted perfectly. Quit ye daydreaming Lennon!, I thought to myself “yeah we have maybe half the songs written” I took another drag on the cigarette and blew the smoke into Brian’s face “ach cut it out John” he said wafting the smoke away with the bits of paper in his hand. “seen as you lads have actually written more than I thought you had, I’ve got an idea to run past you, how would you feel if we made a film to go with the album?” he looked at us all, I think he was trying to judge our reactions before we said them “hmm seems like a good idea Brian, you’ve excelled yourself”
Sign up to rate and review this story