Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Shut up, I'm okay!

by delwires 3 reviews

New school, state, house, but all thats changed is my locker combo. (A frank iero/oc story)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-15 - 1103 words - Complete

0Unrated
9:00 am, on a Sunday, New Jersey.

"Wake up sugar." my mom sand shaking me awake. I shot up, but was sent flying back by my seat belt. "What the fuck is wrong with you mom?" I asked, glancing at the women next to me. She smiled back at me.

I hopped out of the car, watching men carry my shit into the two story house. It was a nice house I supose. Light Grey, old timey, great garden setting. I was going to like it here, though it would be a change from Ohio, and I was going to miss my friends. My best friend, Heather, helped me pack, and was a bit pissed that I was going. I figured she would manage. Life was going to be better here in Jersey, right? A clean Slate for me and my mother.

Who the fuck am I kidding? New Jersey?! This place reaks of violence and gang activity. Be this a good neighborhood or not, we are screwed. My mom took it apon herself to move us to a 'nice' neighborhood, with 'good' locks. I shook the thought off, when I saw one of the men carrying my croquet shit. "Hey! Sir, I'll take that." I said reaching for my stuff. He handed it to me and walked back to the van. I opened the fence and ran to the back yard. Yep, perfect. A perfect backyard for a good game of croquet. I moved my long, dyed blue hair out of my face, and begain setting up the back yard. Once I was satisfied with the set-up, I walked back to the front of the house.

Men were still moving furniture and vintage alcohol bottles into the house, but they appered to be almost done. "Widow, your bed and stuff is in your room already, you just gotta unpack."My mom said, opening up some box wine. "Which room is mine?" I asked. She took a sip, "Upstairs to the left, last room." I nodded and made my way to my new room. It was, pretty cool.

The room was painted white, with a slide walk in closet and one of those windows you can sit and read in and shit like that. I started by moving my furniture around the room to my liking. Bed in the corner, nightstand by the bed, dressers by the closet, bean bags in the middle of the floor ,and a desk by the window. I fell to my bed. "Fucking hell." I was already tired. I forced myself up , and started unpacking. I put my clothes up, then my laptop and books, lava lamps, knick knacks, clock, random vintage shit. The finally, my posters, which consited of Quentin Tarantino movie posters, Misfits, black flag, Big fun, anti-flag, sex pistals,blur,dead kennedys, the list kinda fucking goes on. I placed my bass guitar in a corner and my room was fucking perfect.

I went downstairs to see how mama was doing, and surprisingly, she was nearly done. Boxs here and there but shit, nice going mom. For a drunk, she gets alot done. I sat down next to her, she handed me a glass of wine. I don't really like drinking, I am 15 anyway. However right now was a okay time I guess. Fucking mom of the year.

I fnsihed my wine, "Well mom, I'm going to look for a coffee and or comic book shop. I'll be back by 8." I said. She nodded, "Do you got your knife?" She asked. I nodded and patted my pocket.

From what I'v learned so far, August is extremly hot here in Jersey. I really hate hot weather. I walked intill I found a small coffee shop. I wasnt very busy, actually the only people in there were me, the workers, and a group of boys, dressed in band tees. Good bands. I ordered my iced coffee and sat down. I glanced at the group of boys a couple times. each time one of them looking over at me. I sighed, took a sip of my coffe, and said, "Hello." With an annoyed tone. They waved. This towns gonna suck.

7:00 pm, on a monday, New Jersey.

This was it, my first day of school. This new school had a dress code, which consisted of, a plaid skirt, light blue button up shirt, and a tie. A fucking awesome tie. I entered the school doors. Cold air hitting my skin as soon as I walked in. My dark blue hair was up in a hair clip. I kinda planed on relaxing today. I looked down at my class schedule. Alegbra,chemistry, home economices,art, lunch, music, history,english. Gross.

I looked around at the people around me. GROSS. Girls who looked like anorexic barbies, with no boobs. Seriously I might be the biggst pair here. They guys looked like jock assholes, stupid hair and shit. This was not going to be okay. I skipped the locker part of the day, because I didn't have books yet, and went straight to class. My alegbra teacher sat me right next to the cutiest cutie i'v seen ever. He has longish shaggy hair and periceing. Wait... He was one of the guys at the coffee shop!

"Hi, I'm Widow." I said, giving a small wave. He smiled, not looking away from his work. "Yeah you just moved into the grey house on oak street." He stated, looking up a me. I nodded. "I'm Frank, your new neighbor." He said, smiling.

"Happy to see that not everyone here is an insufferable twat." I said, starting to doodle in my notebook.

"Happy to see a girl here who isn't a walking skeleton." he said, smirking. I chuckled, earning a glare from the teach, whoms name I didn't care about just yet. Frank smiled at me again. "So, whered you come here from?" He asked.

"Ohio, I kinda had to leave after some kid blew himself up at the highschool I was meant to go to." I said, still doodling. Not to toot my own horn but, i'm pretty good at drawing.

"I heard about that, wasn't that in 89?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah but, would you really want to stay at a place like that?" I asked. He laughed, shakeing his head, "No, I supose not. So, Jersey and diffrent from Ohio?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Diffrent state, Differnt school, but the only thing that's changed is my locker combination."

He laughed. "You should sit by me and my firends at lunch. If you wanna steer clear of the assholes." I smiled and happily acepted.
Sign up to rate and review this story