Categories > Original > Drama

Experimental Pipes

by Blind-reader 0 reviews

Hey, hi, how are you doing today? My name is Jonah...Jonah Piper. And I guess this is my story.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2013-04-16 - 678 words

0Unrated
Ok so this is my first time actually posting or sharing any story I've written. Also this is just a draft so its kind of short. Please be honest you can hurt my feelings(but it would be better if you didn't.) OK read on.

Hey, hi, how are you doing today? My name is Jonah...Jonah Piper. And I guess this is my,um,story.

You see I'm "special". I was born in Russia. Not in a hospital, but I was delivered by a doctor. I was an experiment. My mother of course never knew her husband, my filthy father, was a scientist. They were running experiments to help the human body live longer. People were going to be strong, very intelligent, and would eventually mutate to develop some kind of power. My father had created a medicine to do this. He got over five hundred people to try the medicine. All of them died. He started to give the medicine to my mother without her knowledge. But she had kept a secret of hers as well. She was expecting their first child. He kept giving the medicine to her. And then he noticed that she was pregnant. So he stopped giving her the medicine, but by then she was 7 months pregnant. She never knew about the experiment. On September 9, 1993 I, Jonah Piper was born.

Little Jonah started to grow he was very healthy and never got sick. Whenever he would scrape or cut himself he healed very quickly. His mother never really noticed. His father though did, he knew what the medicine was supposed to do. In the following year Dr. Piper's wife, and Jonah's mother, passed away. His father went mad saying it was Jonah's fault. Jonah was only four years old but he understood so much. He never really got to learn anything though. He was only able to read and learn what he had. About two months later Dr. Piper was transferred to a facility in America. They now lived in the big apple.

Jonah still didn't attend school. He stayed at home and their neighbor would check in on him. Dr. Piper would pay the nice woman by inviting her to dinner. He had built a home lab in his basement and what he was trying to do was replicate the experiment. She was only four weeks pregnant and he thought that he would make another boy like Jonah. But what he didn't think of was the sex of the baby. So when the baby was born the woman, Talia, brought her new daughter to visit Dr. Piper and Jonah. Dr. Piper congratulated her and left towards his office. He never came out so Jonah congratulated her and said good-bye to Talia. That was their last dinner together.

Talia moved so she couldn't really take care of Jonah anymore because she had to take care of her baby. Dr. Piper never really talked to her ever again and Jonah started to take care of himself. He learned to cook and clean. He never really saw his father. And he was still pretty much alone.

Dr. Piper gave up he didn't care about life anymore. He had nothing. He lost his wife and his job. And his son was of no use to him. He started drinking. He didn't really shower and he ate whatever Jonah had cooked for the night and drank some more. And every morning he woke up late, with a hangover and repeated the day over. Jonah was about seven when his father had finally hit the point of no return. He started to abuse Jonah. And Jonah took whatever his father did to him.

He knew it wasn't his fault that his mom died or that his dad didn't have a job anymore. But he couldn't help but feel guilty. When he was eight he enrolled in school. He stole money from his dad and bought school supplies. And on September 4, 2001 he started his first year of school. And he couldn't wait.

Please R&R! I need opinions!
Sign up to rate and review this story