Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

by mcrobsessed99 3 reviews

(FRERARD) Frank and his best friend/girlfriend are madly in love. But a night at a club with the new bartender, Gerard, changes everything.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-16 - 519 words

5Exciting
"Hi Frankie!" My girlfriend, Jessica, greeted me with a hug.
"Hi..." I replied, observing her new hair color. Bright green. "Um...honey...are you sure about your hair?"
"Yeah, I like it. It doesn't matter if the principal will get mad and threaten to kick me out," she said with a shrug and a laugh. "So what are we doing tonight?"
"I don't know," I said, checking my watch making sure we wouldn't be late for school.
She grabbed my hand and said, "What about the new club? I hear there's a new cute bartender! And he goes to our school..." poking me with her free hand.
"Hey, that's not even funny," I giggled.
"Sorry," she said, pouting. "Don't be mad."
"I'm not...let's just get to school." I said while dropping her hand.
She eyed me sadly and put her hands in her pockets. "I didn't mean it like that."
"No big deal." I looked at her and tried to muster up a smile.
She smiled back and I put my hand around her waist.
As I saw our school in the horizon, I checked the time again.
7:48. So that means about 7 hours until I'm out of hell, and 14 until we can check out the new club.
"Do you have art class after school?" I asked Jessica.
"Yeah. Until 5."
"So I'll pick you up here and we can go to my house? Get ready?"
"Yeah, that'd be fun!"
"Hey guys!" came a yell from behind us.
I turned around and there was our third musketeer, Ray.
The three of us have been friends ever since we can remember.
"Hey fro, get up here!" yelled Jessica to him.
He caught up to us rather quickly and fell into step with us.
"We're going to the new club tonight. You better come with us," Jessica said to him with a laugh.
"Yeah, definitely. Do either of you know the new bartender is? He goes to our school. How'd he get that gig?" Ray replied.
"Fake ID probably," I murmured.
"Oh. Right." he replied, obviously embarrassed. "And, Jess, I heard he's in the afterschool art class. It could be yours, but I'm not sure. There are like three. Oh, and he has a younger brother in our grade."
"Wow, info spreads like wildfire here, doesn't it?" Jessica giggled.
"Yeah, it pretty much does," I said. "Wait, who's his brother?"
"I have no clue. Sorry," Ray replied.
We arrived at school, and the bell went off.
"Okay guys, see you tonight!" Jessica said, kissing me goodbye and waving to Ray as she ran up the steps.
Ray asked when she was out of earshot, "Did you ever tell her that the last time you went to a club you-"
"No," I cut him off, "and I don't plan to."

***********************
Yeah...so, please R+R this! It's such a risk I mean like ah. Any theories on what Frank hasn't told Jessica? I'm gonna go watch the voice and pray I get some feedback!
IMPORTANT NOTE: I NEED CHARACTER AUDITIONS! LEAVE SOME IN THE REVIEWS PLEASE AND DONT FORGET TO RATE
xoxo cass
Sign up to rate and review this story