Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Pile Of Lemons

The Doctor Is In

by NaruHinaSakuFan1

Naru/harem the girls wanna show their "Appreciation" for saving the village

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Anko,Hinata,Ino,Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-20 - 18886 words

?Blocked
Chapter 27 – the doctor is in
*]
[* Hinata x Anko (short Yuri Lemon)

*]
[* Hinata x Karin (short Yuri Lemon)

*]
[* Naruto x ino (long lemon)

*]
[* Naruto x Amaru ( long lemon)

*]
[* (In exact order)

*]
[* Author's notes


Looks like you readers enjoyed the last 2 chapters of the story, and I'm willing to bet that some of you didn't understand a few things. So if you have any questions message me anytime about it. On another note, as I said in chapter 29, this chapter was gonna be a Naruto x Amaru lemon. Since so many of you readers wanted her. As for the ones on the poll, I will tell you now that I'm gonna update the story by 2 chapter again. So chapter 31 will be a Naruto x Konan I also plan for Tayuya and kin to be in the story after Konan so be patient so enjoy the chapter. Leave a review, or send me a PM with any suggestion, ideas, etc.

P.s some readers have messaged me and said that the lemon were to close together, so there will be some plot before each lemon starts. I know that this chapter has alot of lemons in it, so tell me if i added to many. I've taken Anko's name out of the poll since she and Hinata have a lemon together, her and Naruto will have a lemon/chapter later on so be patient.
*]

[*- - - - - - the Next Day 10:00 A.M - - - - - -

Naruto was fast asleep after having a very satisfying night but soon Naruto's relaxed face soon turned into a pleasurable one. As he opened his eyes he looked down as he felt Hinata's soft hands on his cock slowly giving him a handjob while tailing kisses up his shaft before she started sucking on the head, swirling her tongue around the crown.

Seeing as she didn't notice he was awake yet Naruto simply laid back and enjoyed the pleasure she was giving him. It didn't take long before he was ready to blow. (1)

"Drink up my Hime." Naruto moaned. Surprising Hinata enough that most of his load oozed out of her mouth onto his lap. Giving a small gasp she started using her long tongue to lick him clean.

"You're especially ravenous today." Naruto commented with a smile as Hinata went up to Naruto and put her head on his chest then he put his arm around her.

" You know I can never have enough of you, I just can't start my day properly without my daily dose of Naru-cum. So what are your plans for today." Hinata asked as she snuggled happily with her love.

"Well, I've got to talk to granny today about that kunoichi training. So I'm gonna take a look at that dojo she made for us. Than I'm going to train some. I want to test something in Sage Mode. After that I'll probably walk around the village for a bit, knowing my luck I'll find something to do eventually. What about you?" He asked back.

"Since most of the woman participating are getting letters sent to them I volunteered to invite the local girls personally. After I ask them we'll probably train a little and than just hang out and talk over lunch." She answered, squirming a little and giving a small moan.

"Do you think you could take Karin with you? She's new to the village and could use some friends. I'm not sure if anyone knows about her being an ex-sound-nin or not but just to be on the safe side her being seen with the Hyuuga heiress will help if it ever gets out."

"Sure she can come, but I should take a shower first. I have a feeling you'd like to join me." She smiled mischievously up at him. Seeing his confused face she elaborated. "Your hand hasn't stopped kneading my ass since we started cuddling."

Naruto blinked and looked down. Sure enough, his hand was caressing and squeezing one of her large cheeks. "Huh, so it has. Lets go get you cleaned up, and than re-dirtied shall we?"

- - - - - 45 minutes later 10:45 A.m_ _ _ _

They both came out of the bathroom, neither bothering to wear the damp towels they had with them as they threw them in the hamper next to the bathroom door. Naruto dressed in his orange and black jumpsuit and overcoat and Hinata threw on a pair of blue jeans and a white hoodie with a blue spiral on the front.

"I'm gonna get some new clothes for class. What do you think I should get?" She asked as she started brushing her hair.

"I'm not one for fashion, and as much as I'd like to say get an outfit that will leave us attached at the pelvis for the entire day but the simple fact is you look gorgeous in everything. So just get something that's both comfortable and doesn't restrict any movement." He smiled at the blush his compliment caused.

"W-well, I'm sure I'll find something. I might even get a little something for tonight. So what would you like to eat for breakfast?" asked Hinata.

"Surprise me, you know how much I love you're cooking." Naruto said as they both finished up fixing their hair and getting dresses, respectively. They also put their head bands on and headed to the kitchen. Hinata put on an apron and got the eggs, sausages, pancake mix, hash browns, and the orange juice to drink before she started cooking.

As for Naruto he started looking over the files from the girls that would be in his class, as he was looking them over a familiar name popped up. "Hey Hinata-chan, I just found Amaru's profile. I guess she's also gonna be taking the class. I can't believe it it's almost been a year since we last saw her. I wonder what she's been up to since then?" Naruto asked nobody as he remembered the mission Hinata, Sakura, and himself had.

"Really? That's great, if I remember correctly weren't you taking a picture with her to remember you by after you got out of the hospital? I also remember that me and her stayed in you're room for four days straight until you finally woke up." Hinata said as she put a few plates on the kitchen table and put the food on them. She then put her apron away and was about to eat until they heard a few knocks on their door.

"Oh, I was suppose to get Karin, I'll get it." Hinata said, but before she could sit up Naruto interrupted her. "That's alright, I'll get it. You already made breakfast, so relax and enjoy, I'll be right back." Naruto said as he got up and went to get the door. When he opened the door it was Karin, just as Hinata predicted, wearing a short black jacket with a purple shirt underneath and dark blue pants on. "Morning Karin-chan, if you're hungry you can join me and Hinata-chan. She just got done making breakfast." Naruto greeted, letting her in and leading her to the kitchen.

"Good morning Hinata." Karin waved as Naruto sat back down and started reading Amaru's file.

"Good Morning Karin, grab a plate and join us." she replied as she took a bite to eat.

"Sure, thank you." she said as she grabbed a plate, sat down, and started eating.

"Huh, looks like Amaru has traveled a lot in these past few months, and she's helped out a lot the minor villages. Shinobi, and kunoichi from all over, considering she's only 15 and not a ninja the sheer amount of villages she's been to is impressive." said Naruto.

"Wow, what else does it say about her?" asked Hinata.

"Hm, it looks like her birthday is coming soon. Skill-wise it looks like her knowledge of both the human body and medicine in general have greatly improved over the months so now she now a full fledged doctor." He answered.

"That's great, I cant wait to see her. So Karin, would you like to go shopping with me and some friends of mine? I bet the others would be happy to meet you." Hinata asked as she continued eating.

"Sure, I'd love to. We can go once I'm done making the profile for Naruto-kun." Karin replied. After they were all done eating Hinata grabbed the dirty plates and started washing them as Naruto went to the living room and grabbed a few blank sheet's of paper and a folder before returning to the kitchen.

"Okay Karin, I'm going to ask you a few questions. After that I'll go to granny and see what she says." Naruto explained as he picked up a pen.

"Alright, but before we start, how come you keep calling you're Hokage granny? She doesn't look old at all." asked Karin.

"She uses a strong Ninjutsu/Genjutsu hybrid to make her body look younger." Naruto answered.

_ _ _ _ _Meanwhile in the village 11:10 A.m_ _ _ _

It was a bright sunny morning in the leaf village. The villagers were doing their usual routine, parents were already yelling at their children, food owners were selling their goods, and the bar already had a crowd of men and women ready for a drunk day off. Just about a everyday thing was normal, but today was a little different, a young almost-sixteen year old was making her way to the Hokage Tower. Her name was Amaru and today was probably going to be the most exciting/nerve wracking day of her life. She was going to meet the boy who changed her life forever.

Ever since Naruto saved her from her former teacher and crush she'd been traveling all over the world honing her medical skills. She went from small to large villages helping people in need. Some people didn't think that a mere fifteen year old girl could do so much for people because of her appearance. Her reddish- brown hair was a little longer then before, she was about 5, 8. She still wore a cyan-blue gi with the maroon vest that covered her cleavage, since some of her younger patients would try and pull a few moves on her, with blue pants, and dark arm and leg bands.

"Oh my Kami, I cant believe today's the day that I get to see Naruto again! What am I going to say? Is my outfit good enough? Should I change my clothes? I'm so nervous right now... maybe I should tell the Hokage that I shouldn't take Naruto's class and just stick to medicine? I'm pretty good with a scalpel, who need self defense classes?" Amaru thought nervously as she felt her stomach tie itself in knots. She was so lost in her thoughts that she realized she was right in front of the Hokage tower before she even knew it.

As soon as she entered the tower she saw a woman wearing a black kimono with white trimmings with open-toed sandals and low heels just about to head out. "Um, excuse me, I have an appointment with Tsunade-sama. Can you tell me what floor her office is on?" Amaru asked.

"Yes, her office is on the top floor, I can take you there before I go." Shizune said as the two headed up the stairs. A short walk later they were at her door. "You can go right in. If you need me for anything I'll be just downstairs." Shizune said before she left.

"Thank you." Amaru called as she opened the door and entered.

"Ah Amaru, it's been awhile, please take a seat. We have much to discuss." Tsunade greeted as Amaru closed the door and took a seat.

"So tell me what you've been up to so far. I've gotten a few reports from a small village near the land of iron that you were saved from a bear attack, and a report about how you saved a group of children from a terrible sickness. I have to say that I'm impressed a girl you're age could be so gifted in the medical arts." Tsunade praised.

"Thank you Tsunade-sama, but I have to thank you for all those books and notes on the human body and medicine. From what I had already known they were a great help but I still feel that I can learn more." Amaru replied.

"Well that's good. I'll take you to the library after we're done. Now on to further business, as you know, Naruto is having a kunoichi training class. That won't start until the other kunoichi get here, but since you're also taking the class I need you to do check ups on the kunoichi in this village that are also taking the class. I would do it myself, but I have too much paper work to do and won't have time, and my assistant Shizune is also busy. Would you be willing to do it?" Tsunade explained.

"Sure! No problem at all. But I will need their medical records before I start. Also, where will I be working? At a hospital, or somewhere else?" asked Amaru.

"Well I've made Naruto a dojo, it come's with a full medical room and an office that you can work in. Since you're gonna be here for awhile you're also going to be staying in Naruto's apartment building. He has more then enough room's since the other kunoichi are gonna be staying there as well." Tsunade explained as she looked at Amaru.

"For real? I'm gonna be staying at Naruto's home? That's great! ... uh, I mean, that's okay with me, but I have a question to ask." said Amaru.

"What is it?" replied Tsunade.

"Well, um... if I'm going to being giving checkups to the kunoichi shouldn't I also give one on Naruto just to make sure he's fit for this kind of thing." said Amaru with a blush that could probably outmatch a Genin Hinata. Tsunade saw this right away.

"I suppose you're right. Make sure you check him out first, if he gets wind of it he'll avoid it like the plaque. Let's head to the library, there are some advanced medical books that may be of some use to you, and on the way there tell me about your adventures over these past months. I haven't been on the road in a few years and I fins myself getting nostalgic at times." Tsunade admitted as the two got up from their seats and headed out.

- - - - - -Meanwhile back to Naruto, Hinata and Karin 12:00 Noon- - - - -

"Okay Karin, I think I'm done. I'll be sure to give this to Baa-chan and see what she thinks about it, but before you and Hinata go Karin how did those test go?" asked Naruto.

"They were okay I guess, the test's weren't really that hard in my opinion, but I think some of the teachers were a little surprised to see me get them done so quickly. They also told me that the Hokage should be getting my results in a few days." said Karin.

"That's good to hear." He said as he finished off his breakfast.

"Okay Naruto, me and Karin are gonna head out. I'll be sure to get something sexy too." Hinata said as she kissed Naruto goodbye and the two headed out. As they left Naruto couldn't help but look at both their asses as they walked out.

"Hmm... maybe I should see one of the other girls before I go training. As much as I love Hinata-chan and her perfect blowjobs, I'm still horny. So i should just send a clone to Baa-chan so I can walk around the village and find one of the girls. Hinata-chan did say she was going to go shopping with the others so I might just see one of them as I walk" Naruto mused as he summoned a clone and ordered it to give the scroll to either Shizune or Tsunade.

"Any idea who you'll find?" Kyuubi asked as he took a break to let his cat-girl pry herself off the floor she was plastered to.

"Well I was thinking about either Sakura-chan, Tenten-chan, or Ino-chan. I've done both Sakura-chan and Tenten-chan more I've done Ino though. Matter of fact, I don't think I've done Ino alone before, it was always with Sakura. So I should see how good she is by herself and who knows, she may move in if I fuck her good enough." Naruto thought 'aloud'.

"Now you're talking! So hurry up and get going. You haven't fucked her in awhile so she'll be even hornier than usual. Plus she'll probably do just about anything you ask her to do. Believe me, I know these things, but if you'll excuse me lava-girl seems to have pulled herself back together, and we can't have that." Kyuubi giggled like a pervert and cut the connection.

So Naruto went back into the bedroom and changed into his training clothes. An orange shirt with black jogging pants. He threw on his sandals and headed out. As he was walking he saw a lot of new restaurants. He saw one restaurant with a bowel of soup and a few leaf's going around it. The sign wasn't finished yet so he couldn't tell the actual name of the restaurant. The soup on the sign was Miso though, so it was probably something like that.

"Wow this place looks great. Maybe I should take Hinata-chan here. I haven't really taken her anywhere special since we've been together' Naruto thought he continued to walk. Almost half an hour later he found his way to the Yamanaka Flower shop.

He entered the flower shop and saw Ino at the cash register, counting the money from an earlier costumer. She was so distracted that she didn't even realize that Naruto was right in front of her. She was wearing her usual clothing, a purple shirt with no fishnet underneath, and a short purple skirt.

"Hello beautiful, how are you this fine afternoon." Naruto said.

"Shirosaki I swear to Kami if it's you again I'm going to put you in a garbage can full of rose stems and have Sakura throw you across the village." Ino said, still counting the money.

"Kinky, Ino-chan." Naruto said, highly amused and just a bit frightened. That didn't sound pleasant at all.

Ino put the money in the register and finally looked up. "OH, Naruto-kun. I thought you were... nevermind. Anyway, what are you doing here?" She asked quickly, trying to keep the conversation away from the subject of her ire. Honestly the little kid was eight and already perving on her, he shouldn't even have the hormones for that yet! One sight of her panty-less ass had turned the kid into a drooling idiot and he hadn't stopped bothering her since.

"I was gonna go to the training grounds and train for a bit, but I decided to take a little stroll around the village. As I was walking I came across another flower shop that made me think of you so I came to see if you were here." Naruto said with a grin.

"Oh, today's you're lucky day. We're not even open today. If your still going to the training grounds, I can come with if you like. Been a while since I... trained." Ino said, hoping he would say yes.

"Sure, I haven't had a good spar lately. Ever since the attack on the village most people have been to busy with fixing the village. Did you and Sakura-chan get a letter about the kunoichi training class, I have a list of all the girls and both your names are on it." He asked.

"I almost forgot about that, but yeah we got them the other day. Tsunade-sama even gave us time off work so we could take it. I even went shopping and got some new training clothes, let me close up shop for today, and change my clothes." Ino said as she locked up. "So who else has the class? There wasn't a list of the other students, just our names and when the class is." she asked as she locked the back door and put a few things away for the next day.

"Basically everyone we know, even some kunoichi from different villages and some girls that I helped on missions. The foreign girls are supposed to live in my apartment building, until the class is over actually." He mentioned offhandedly as finished up.

"Sound's like you're going to be busy for awhile. Hold on, I'm gonna go change." She said as she went to her room upstairs.

"But what about you're father? Wont he show up and wonder why the shop's closed?" He said. In the empty building his voice carried easily so she heard him.

"No, both my parent's are out of town for a few days. So I have the whole place to myself. Plus it's Sunday, the only reason I'm here is because someone special ordered a few things and couldn't get them tomorrow." She replied before entering her room and closing the door.

Ino walked into her closet and took out a tank top, a fishnet T-shirt, and some jogging pants. 'I hope he thinks I'm sexy in these. I tried on almost a dozen pairs of clothes until I found the perfect combination to wear.' She thought as she took off her old clothes and started putting on the new clothes. Since the last time Naruto fucked her at Sakura's, she couldn't get him out of her mind, everyday at work, on her lunch break, she would sneak to one of the empty storage room's and masturbate. She remembered a few days ago at the hospital she was working the night shift. Since most of the patient's were asleep and many of the doctors were with patients that needed treatment at night she decided to take a little break. She had been working all day while thinking about her and Naruto so she quickly and quietly rushed to the elevator and went to the basement and found the storage room she'd lost her virginity in and closed the door, not even bothering to lock it before masturbating until she fell asleep. 'Kami just thinking about that night is getting me horny, I should hurry. I cant wait to feel his big cock inside me!' Ino cheered as she finished getting dressed.

After a few minutes of waiting Naruto could hear her footsteps coming down the stairs. "Okay Naruto-kun, tell me what you think?" Ino said, coming downstairs. She was wearing a light blue tank top with a fishnet shirt underneath and black jogging pants with a white stripe going down both legs that really brought out her hips.

"You look great, I think you made the right choice when you picked the clothes. They show how much you take care of your body." He said honestly as he looked at Ino.

"Thanks. Let's go, maybe you can give me a little preview of what I'm gonna learn in you're class." Ino smiled as they headed for the training grounds.

_ _ _ _Meanwhile with Hinata and Karim _ _ _ _

After Hinata and Karin left the apartment building they headed to the Konoha mall. It was the newest mall that the village built (that's not counting the fact that almost everything was destroyed just a little while earlier) It was about five stories, each floor had at least ten stores on them with a few places to eat. Hinata and Karin were on the second floor, first thing they did was get manicures for the both of them. That took an hour, then after that they talked for a bit and headed to the food court that was a few stores away from them to get some food.

"Now this is what I call a good day. Getting a manicure, hanging out, and getting a few of the greatest cinnamon rolls in the village. (it was a well kept secret that this particular food court had the greatest rolls in the village) what about you?" Hinata asked as they walked.

"Yeah it was fun, I've never had my nails done before. You didn't have to pay for me though." Karin muttered, not used to having friends that were kind.

"Don't worry about it. It was nothing, I get money from my family, mission's, and from Naruto. He spoils me sometimes." the Hyuuga waved it off.

"I didn't know that you and Naruto were so rich, from what i saw yesterday I was a little surprised to see that huge house." Karin admitted.

"Oh that, no, we didn't buy that, the village built it for him. It was a thank you gift from the village. Even he didn't expect that from them. So what do you feel like eating?" Hinata asked as they entered the food court.

"How about some Dango? I've heard that their real good, and I've always wanted to try them." Karin said as both walked towards the counter. Both ordered a plate and headed to a table, but just as soon as they were about to sit down Hinata heard someone call her name. She turned around only to see Kiba heading towards her and Karin.

"Hey Hinata-chan, what'cha doing here?" Kiba greeted as Hinata and Karin sat down.

"Hi Kiba, I was just spending time with a new friend. Karin. meet Kiba, my teammate. Kiba, this is Karin, Naruto-kun saved her a few days ago and she's decided to live in the village." Hinata introduced them as she started eating.

"Hello, nice to meet you." Karin said as she took a drink.

"Yeah hi, anyway Hinata, I was thinking that you and me could talk about the other day, it'll only take a few minutes." Kiba said, brushing the redhead off.

"There's nothing to talk about, I told you that I love Naruto-kun. I have since I was five years old and that's not going to change. So stop trying." Hinata said firmly. Karin was listening to the conversation, she also noticed that a few of the nearby customers were also listening in.

"How about I show you that I can care for you just as much as he can. So why won't you go on a date with me, if you do I'm sure you'll change your mind." Kiba pleaded as he sat next to her.

"I'll I've you the same answer I gave you the last time, no. Besides, I've got plans already, and if you keep asking me to go out with you, next time both your eyes are gonna match, and this time your not going to be limping home. Leave already, me and Karin are having a nice time." Hinata said plainly.

"Fine, I'll see you later. But just you wait, you'll see that I'm a much better choice than Naruto." Kiba said as he got up quickly and left.

"What was that all about?" Karin asked as she looked at Hinata.

"A few days ago me, him, and the rest of the team went on a mission. One day when I was finished working I was looking at the sunset, the first one that I've seen without Naruto since we've been together, and he came out and we started talking. Soon after he asked me out, I told him that I was with Naruto-kun and he wasn't going to change that, so he asked me a few personal questions and got mad." Hinata explained, taking a sip from her drink Karin asked, "Personal questions, like what?"

"He asked me if I had been having sex with Naruto-kun." Hinata whispered in a low voice, not really wanting the people around them hearing her.

"That's stupid, why would he asked that question. I mean you and Naruto-kun are together and you're bound to at some point. It's not like you can be with Naruto-kun and not have it, but go on." Karin laughed.

"So after he got mad he asked me out, I told him no, again, because I'm with Naruto and I left. Then the next day when we got done with the mission we were headed home, but we took a short break, and I went to a lake that I saw earlier to refill my water bottle. He showed up and apologized for what he did and said that he cared for me and that I should be with him instead of Naruto-kun. So he grabbed my arm and tried to pull me into a kiss. So I kicked him in the balls and punched him in the eye." Hinata said, a small smile on her face.

"Good for you, I'm assuming Naruto-kun doesn't know, considering he looked pretty lively for a dead person." Karin joked, putting her fist in the air like Sakura did.

"No, I haven't told him yet, I don't want him knowing really. He's my teammate, I want to settle this on my own. I don't know who to ask for help on this though... I'm trying to ignore the fact that as the Hyuuga heiress I could probably get away with killing him in the middle of town and come out unscathed legally." Hinata sighed as she ate another stick.

"Hey Hinata, I do have one question, you said that you've loved Naruto ever since you were five years old, so how long have you been together?" Karin asked.

"Naruto and I have only been together for 3 months. Naruto can be rather dense at times. When I was younger I always tried to get his attention, but Naruto never noticed me, he had a crush on Sakura at the time, but eventually he got over her, for the most part, and so when Pein attacked the village I confessed to him while in battle. We've been together ever since" Hinata made a small lie. She had long since stopped hating Sakura, but it was a blow to her pride that her and her Naruto-kun hadn't lost their virginities' together.

"That sounds kinda romantic if you ask me." Karin said as a waitress came over and the two ordered another 2 plates of Dango. As soon as the waitress left Hinata heard another familiar voice call her name.

"Hey Hinata how are you doing?" Anko called. Hinata turned around and greeted her "Oh hello Anko, this is Karin, she's gonna be living here in the village." Hinata introduced Karin for the second time.

"Hey, names Anko." She said as she sat next to Hinata.

"Karin." She replied as the waitress came and gave them their orders. "Hey can I have six plates of Dango and two bottles of sake." Anko ordered, the waitress wrote it down and left.

"So Hinata, how's the relationship between you and Naruto going. Last time I saw you two together was when you were leaving." Anko asked as she waited for her order.

"Oh it's been great. I couldn't be happier, do you mind if I ask you a question?" Hinata asked.

"Sure, what is it?" She replied. She was taken by surprise as the waitress came and gave Anko her food. She'd have to remember to give her a good tip, that was fast!

"Before I tell you, do you know any Genjutsu that make it look like we're talking about something else, I don't want people hearing about this, or seeing." She added as an afterthought.

"Sure, I know one, it's actually a high ranked one that my old sensei, may he rot in hell, taught me when I was a little girl. I even asked Kurenai for a few tips to make it even better. So only a high rank ninja can break it, it's pretty hard to detect though and even then I doubt the few people who could would try and break it." Anko explained as she did a few hand signs activated the Genjutsu.

"Okay, now continue, everyone will think we're talking about missions and other ninja related stuff. We can even leave and people will think we're still talking. So what was your question?" Anko inquired.

"How do you tell a guy that you're not interested in him and only see him as a friend, nothing more?" Hinata asked.

"Wait, didn't you just say that you couldn't be happier with Naruto? I thought you were crazy about him."

"No, it's not Naruto, our relationship is going great. I have to thank you for all of those trick's that you showed me about having sex. They came in handily, I think Naruto like's it even more then I do, but it's about Kiba. He keeps asking me out on dates and I keep telling him No. it isn't getting through to him though."

"Well firstly, no problem. I knew he liked those tricks. I've seen you and him walking around the village a few time's and I could see from the way you were walking that you must have been doing great. If you want I can show you some advance techniques, once you do those he'll be putty in her hands. About the Inuzuka boy though, if you want him to get the hint, why don't you just show him how much you love Naruto, like... fuck him in public, or show public affection, a lot of affection. Something that tells him, 'I'm taken and thoroughly satisfied and there's nothing you can do about it!'." Anko thought aloud.

"I've got no problem with public affection, but I'm not so sure about fucking him in public. I mean I could probably to do it, but I don't know about Naruto-kun. Besides Kiba's known for years that I've been in love with Naruto-kun so him asking me out on a date is just dim-witted." Hinata sighed as she finished off the last of her Dango.

"Have you told Nai-chan about this? I'm sure she could put a stop to him." Anko asked.

"She knows a little about it, but if I told her the full story... I don't want her to feel awkward between our team." Hinata said sadly.

"I see what you mean. But personally Hinata, you shouldn't be surprised that another guy fell for you, I mean the whole village already knows about the two of you. Aside from the jealous few they all think that you and Naruto make a cute couple. Plus, just look at you! Only seventeen and you got a body that any women in this village would kill for. Plus you're the heiress to one of the greatest and richest clans ever. I don't think Kiba just wants to date you because you look good. Most men like him only look at one thing before they even ask you out." Anko said, downing a saucer before letting out a long sigh.

"What's that?" Hinata asked, already having a feeling she knew what the answer was.

"Your breasts! I mean hell Hinata, you got breasts like me, Nai-chan, and Tsunade-sama. I give you six months at most and you'll have me and Nai-chan beat, so you shouldn't be surprised. I'm sure that Naruto could just kick his ass for you if he doesn't leave you alone also." Anko waved dismissively as she started inhaling her Dango's in a way that was eerily reminiscent of a certain blond and ramen.

"Thanks for the advice Anko... and complement." She replied, feeling a little better.

"So Hinata... how's the sex between the two of you." Anko smirked at her own blunt question. Hinata and Karin looked at Anko surprised. "You can't be serious, you want her to answer that here, of all places?" Karin said, as she looked around frantically to make sure no one was listening.

"Genjustu." Anko said simply, "Now spill. I've never gotten a female Hyuuga to talk about sex before and the men their attached to just get this really stupid look on their face and go misty eyed for a while."

"Alright fine. your gonna have to be more specific about It though. Do you want to know how many times we've had sex and how long I've lasted? Or do you want to know how many multiple orgasms I get every time?" Hinata said. A smug smile etched it's way onto her face. She like bragging about Naruto, she was rapidly discovering.

"Tell me everything, by the way you sound it must be good." Anko said hopefully, almost bouncing in her seat. Nai-chan was still a prude, so sex talk was a rarity.

"Let me tell you Anko, he has a lot of energy. I get why people used to call him hyperactive. When we're having sex it's just amazing, a few days ago I lost track after orgasm number twenty three. I couldn't even walk for awhile and as soon as I had gotten back from the mission. I was on him before he even knew I was back. " Hinata said dreamily.

"Wow, he must be really good in the sack. Damn your lucky. Most guys in this village only last an hour or two, and only give you two or three orgasms. Do you two ever have kinky sex, like him fucking another girl or you eating out of another girls pussy as he pounded you're ass from behind?" Anko asked as she started getting thoughts of a Naruto/Anko/Hinata threesome.

"Actually, I've fucked a few girls by myself, but so far Naruto's fucked Karin, Sakura, Ino, Tenten, Temari, Kurenai, and my sister, actually we both fucked Hanabi-chan. Who else... oh yeah, I almost forgot about princess Koyuki. Me and Naruto had sex with her and I've even made out with Temari when she was here. Hell my first time was with Sakura, then with Naruto, plus I even fucked my own sister alongside Naruto-kun." Hinata said with a fond smile, reminiscing. Both Karin and Anko's jaws dropped as soon as Hinata was talking.

"WHAT? You have to be kidding me! He actually had sex with all of them? …Wait, your own sister? When did you do that? And did you use a strap-on when you did that so Naruto could watch? Or a dildo as she laid on her back and took him?" Anko asked, getting even more interested in where the conversation was going.

"Like I said before, he has a lot of stamina. But no, I used an ability that I have. I... can show you if you want. But are you SURE that no one can see." she said firmly.

"Don't worry, This technique was created by the snake Sannin himself," Anko coughed something that sounded quite a bit like, "Asshole!" Before she continued. "And was perfected by the Genjutsu Mistress of Konoha, it's fool-proof. Now show me!" She whined impatiently.

"Okay, okay, hold on." Hinata said as she got up from the chair and unzipped her pants, Karin and Anko noticed right away that she wasn't wearing any panties as her small amount of blue pubic hair was visible. After a few seconds they watched in amazement as her clit grew longer. At first it didn't look like a cock but after another minute or two her clit grew to nine inches long and about two inches thick. Both Anko and Karin's jaws dropped once again at the sight.

"Whoa, I can't believe that you're able to do that, I mean there are a few Justu to do that but they just don't feel very good. How does it feel when you use it?" Anko asked as she marveled at the thick cock in front of her.

(BEWARE Futa!Hinata/Anko is about to begin)

As for Karin she was as stunned as ever. She never knew that a girl could have that ability, to have the second biggest cock she's ever saw, only dwarfed by Naruto's. 'Damn! Just look at it, it's so big. It looks so good. I wonder what she'll say if I wanted to touch it. It's been days since Naruto fucked me, plus Hinata said if I wanted to fuck him again I would have to show her how good I am, but now seeing this, I might just enjoy the experience. The more I look at it the more I want it.' Karin thought as Hinata started talking.

"I've only used it once, but it was fantastic. I never knew fucking a girl from behind felt so good, I still prefer it when Naruto's the one fucking me from behind though. When using this ability I can use the cum that Naruto-kun pours into me to fill up other girls. I can use my chakra to make sure I don't run out as well. I think I can make it bigger to, I've never tried..." She trailed off as she focused on her newest appendage.

"If you only used it one time shouldn't you use it more? I mean just because you used it once doesn't mean your a master at it. Don't you think that you should give it another test run? So you can get used to it." Anko said quickly, it'd been almost a year since she'd gotten any, she wanted cock! She licked her lips and Karin noticed it right away.

"I guess your right, but who should I test it on and where? I don' know where Hanabi-chan is and it's not like your just gonna suck me off right here and now." Hinata said as she was about to turn off the ability.

'Hold on Hinata, you can test it on me. Since I've already taught you some basic techniques, I'll show you an advance one. With that ability it'll be much easier to teach you, so stay still." Anko said as she slipped under the table and onto her knees between Hinata's legs.

"Okay Karin, as for you, you can watch. I think that this might be a good technique to use, since you've got the tit's for it. So watch closely because once I do this the two of you can customize this technique. First, you start by giving your lover a titfuck." Anko lectured as she took off her full body fishnet shirt off and grabbed Hinata's Cock and put it between her breasts. "After that you start at a fast pace, but as your moving your tit's squeeze them as hard as you can every couple of minutes for a few seconds. This should get him hard fast." Anko continued as she started moving her breasts up and down at a fast paste. Hinata could feel Anko's big breast rub against her Cock, she almost wanted to cum after only a few minutes.

"Ah, fuck Anko, that feel's so good, keep going. I never knew a titfuck would feel so good, I already feel like cumming." Hinata moaned as she unzipped her hoodie to keep cool, unknowingly giving Karin a perfect view of her cleavage and started moaning with no restraint.

As for Karin she simply watched as the two Kunoichi fucked each other, but what surprised her even more was the fact that she was getting turned on by the sight. Karin looked at Hinata with lust in her eyes. She could almost see Hinata's nipples and she could hear her moans get louder and louder as Anko started to move her breasts even faster then before. Karin slowly put her right hand in her panties and put Two fingers inside her pussy and started fingering herself. She then put her other hand underneath her shirt and started squeezing her breasts as she continued to watch.

"Now after he's gotten used to the titfuck, and if he's big enough, your gonna start sucking him off. As you're still moving your breast up and down. After that you should have him cumming in seconds if you're skilled enough." Anko finished as she put Hinata's cock into her mouth and began sucking her off, she started off at a slow pace at first but after a few minutes she started to suck faster and harder.

"Ugh, Anko you're so good with your mouth. Keep going, make sure not to waste a drop, I'm almost there, I'm almost there!" Hinata's breath hitched and came violently into Anko's mouth, Naruto's cum filling the purple haired jounin's stomach.

Her orgasm clouded mind only wanted more pleasure and her hands grabbed the jounin's head of their own violation before forcing it down onto the remaining three inches of her cock. Giving a long hiss of pleasure she pumped her hips a few times, emptying the last of her earned load into the delicious hole gripping her cock. "Kami... Hanabi-chan has nothing on you Anko." Hinata said weakly as Anko pulled her head back slowly.

Gaining energy from her release a second later she couldn't help but ask. "So Anko, what did you think? Was his cum delicious? The first time I drank his cum I was addicted right away. It was probably the same for Karin, right" Hinata smiled as she turned her head to see Karin with her pants and panties on the floor, with her leg's spread and two fingers stabbing at her own pussy.

"Huh, I guess seeing Anko sucking me off must have gotten her horny. Maybe once I'm done with Anko I can take Karin on the table? Kami, is this how Naruto-kun feels all the time? No wonder he loves sex so much, I've never had a chance to think with this ability active before. Anyway, I told her if she ever wants Naruto-kun to fuck her again. She's gonna have to fuck me first. Which means her sweet pussy is mine!' Hinata's cock twitched at the very thought. Promising herself she'd fuck her Naruto-kun extra hard for the obvious torture he had to go through as her erection started aching in need, she looked at Karin for a few seconds before looking down at Anko, only to see she'd regained her breath.

"Don't worry, I still have lots more of his cum, but after this if you want you can go find him. Let me warn you, he has a lot of stamina and I mean a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if you passed out from the experience. For now get up, turn around, put your hands on the table, and spread you're legs. You're gonna feel just how good it is to have his cum inside you're womb." Hinata said huskily as she unzipped her hoodie all the way, releasing her massive breasts to the air conditioned room.

Anko, did as she was told, wanting more pleasure and than turned her head around to look at Hinata. "Okay remember what I said when we were training. I'm the kind of women who likes it rough, long, hard, and senseless. So be sure to do this right. I want to feel his delicious cum inside me." Anko said she turned her head back and waited for Hinata to start.

Hinata grabbed Anko's waist and lined up her cock to Anko's asshole and slammed the entire nine inch cock into her rectum and started pounding. After a few minutes Hinata let go of her waist and leaned forward grabbing her breasts and started to squeeze them. Since this was the second time using time using this ability and Hanabi was, relatively speaking, flat, so she'd never really felt another girls breast before. Naruto-kun always grabbed her breasts when he fucked her so, she decided, why not give it a try?

Once she did Anko let out a loud moan as she felt Hinata roughly squeeze her breast. "Oh Kami faster Hinata! It feels so good, fuck me faster don't stop, ah, yessss, keep going." Anko moaned as Hinata let go of one of her breast and gave her a hard slap on the ass. Anko screamed in pleasure. Hinata heard her scream and decided to give her another hard slap on the ass, getting the same result.

"Ah look at this, I see that Anko likes to get slapped, maybe I should tell Naruto-kun about this. I'm sure that he would love to hear about how Anko likes getting slapped on the ass like the horny bitch she is." Hinata taunted as she started pounding harder. Enthralled by the look of Anko's ass bouncing back and forth.

"Yes! Tell him anything you want, I don't care don't stop fucking me! I'm almost there, Kami, tell him how much of a horny bitch I am! That I'll do anything he wants just to have his cum inside me! Tell him that I would fuck another girl in public for him, that I would give him a hand job in front of everyone, I don't care, I love getting fucked in the ass!" Anko screamed as she gripped the table tighter as she felt Hinata cock go even deeper.

- - - - -10 minutes later- - - - -

Hinata switched to Anko's pussy without missing a beat and Anko's soft moans of pleasure became cries of ecstasy as she could feel Hinata cock literally inside her womb. "Hinata, please cum in my womb, oh Kami! I cant take it any more, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" Anko wailed as she grabbed the edge of the table with both hand's as she could feel the biggest orgasm of her life coming.

"Me too, but not yet. I wanna make sure that you're not just Naruto's bitch from now on, but also mine. You got that whore! I want you to tell me what you are and how badly you want me to cum in you or else I'll just pull out and leave you here and go fuck Karin. I'm sure she'll be a very pleasing pet!" Hinata grunted as she ruthlessly pounded Anko's pussy. She could feel her inner muscles clench on to her cock.

"Oh Kami yes! I'm your whore, your pet! Fuck me more Hinata-sama, don't stop! I'm a fucking whore who likes getting her holes filled. I'm your personal whore, for your and Naruto's use only! Please cum in my womb again, I'm almost there! I want this so badly Hinata-sama please. I need to feel Naruto's hot cum inside me one more time! I'll do anything you want, I'm your bitch! And this bitch wants your cum!" Anko screamed. Feeling her orgasm just seconds away.

"Very well, since you asked so well, I'll give you want you want!" Anko screamed so loud she almost broke the Genjutsu and Hinata pulled all but the head of her cock out and slammed forward as hard as she could and almost went cross-eyed and she poured what felt like a gallon of cum into the Snake Mistress. Pulling out after she was all done a stream of cum could be seen coming down from between her legs. Hinata fell back onto the bench and enjoyed the buzz her orgasm gave her. Anko was still draped over the table, breathing heavily. After a few minute she leaned back up and looked at Hinata.

"Kami that felt good, I haven't gotten fucked like that in... ever! Guys around here are pussies! I don't think I'm gonna be able to sit down for awhile, but who cares! so Hinata, can I suck you off before I go? I didn't get to taste very much last time." Anko said in a sedative voice.

Hinata looked at Anko for a minute then at Karin, and saw that Karin was still masturbating, lost to the world. She smiled, not a nice smile. "That's adorable... you think you have a choice." She spoke condescendingly and patted Anko's head. "You're our pet now, it's your job to clean up after yourself. So get to work."

Anko was instantly on her knees and grabbed Hinata's cock before putting it between her breasts. She sapped them together as she put her hands together on each side of her breasts and steadily increased the speed of her pumping. "Oooh, you're breasts feel so good, keep going whore. I already feel like cumming." Hinata groaned. It wasn't long before she moaned loudly and cum exploded from her cock onto Anko's face and breasts. Hinata frowned at her still cum covered cock and forced Anko's head back, raising herself up she pointed her cock down and dropped. Her pelvis hitting the surprised Anko's lips instantly. "Suck." She commanded. She pulled back up slowly she was delighted to feel a strong suction trying to pull her dick back down.

When she pulled out she was happy to find a squeaky clean cock protruding from her pelvis. "Wow Anko, that was a great titfuck, but remember, when I say clean me off I mean make me cum free, not make it worse, okay pet? Now you can either go or watch me fuck Karin's brains out." Hinata said as she looked at Karin, who was still fingering herself. A sizable puddle below her.

"I think I'll go for now. I have a few things to do, but after I'm done I'll find Naruto and get more of his delicious cum. Even if it's the last thing I do. Before I go I'll show you how to do the Genjutsu, This Justu is actually really easy to do, just kinda chakra heavy. So I think you can put it to good use." Anko said as she started to get dressed. It only took a few minutes for Hinata to learn the jutsu and for her to reapply it so Anko could release hers.

(Beware Hinata x Karin Yuri Lemon starting)

Just as Anko left Hinata was just about to tell Karin to come towards her, but Hinata didn't even notice that Karin was already in front of her on her knees until she had grabbed her cock and started licking her whole length before she crammed the whole nine inch dick in her mouth.

"Fuck Karin, already started I see. Your mouth is so warm, it feels good." Hinata said, putting a hand on her red hair. Soon Karin started bobbing her head back and forth slowly but Hinata tightened her grasp on Karin's hair and helped her go faster.

"Damn Karin, I'm already gonna cum." Hinata as she came in her mouth. Karin felt her release and started swallowing mouthful after mouthful while still sucking until Hinata pulled out squirting cum all over her face and chest. After a few minutes Karin looked at Hinata with lust in her eyes. "Hinata that was so good, can I have another drink of his delicious cum, I'm so thirsty, I need the taste of Naruto's cum going down my throat again." Karin pleaded as she grabbed Hinata's cock and started jerking her off.

"Who am I to say no to that?" Hinata said in mock wonder. "Open your mouth and take a deep breath." She instructed.

Karin was halfway through breathing in when Hinata roughly thrust her cock down the redheads throat. Ignoring her panicking Hinata happily pounded away, vastly enjoying what the girls throat was doing in an attempt for air. 'Kurenai-Sensei told me everything has a weakness or a downside, is this the downside to my futanari jutsu? Turning into a sadistic bitch who does anything to cum?' Hinata thought to herself as she sped up, gripping the other girls read hair for leverage. 'I can live with that.' She decided, the pleasure far to intoxicating for morals to get in the way at this points.

Karin's face was turning blue, she cried out in joy as the girl choking her finally bottomed out inside her mouth and moaned loudly. Karin's cries adding to the pleasure. Once she was finally done cumming she let go of Karin's hair and pulled out. The former scientist fell forward and started coughing, breathing in deep lungfuls of air.

Her oxygen deprived brain still reeling she barely felt Hinata pull her up and lay her on the bench on her back before kneeling on her chest and slipping her cock between her breasts. By the time she finally recovered she lifted her head to watch as a shot of semen launched from the head of Hinata's cock and hit her bottom lip. Half a dozen more spurts of cum hit her face before the next few got progressively weaker, only landing on her neck and in her clenched breasts.

Giving the girl several minutes to scrape and lick the cum off of herself Hinata then ordered, "Get on all fours, it's about time I fucked that ass of yours." Karin complied quickly. "Hurry up and fuck my ass Hinata. fill me up with so much cum I'll be dripping for days! Don't stop until you're satisfied. Be as rough as you want!" Karin pleaded as she licked her lips.

Hinata put her hands on Karin's thighs and spread her legs a little wider before she put the tip of her cock at her back entrance and with one quick thrust she forced herself within Karin's tight anus.

"Oh Kami, Hinata..." Karin squeaked as she felt Hinata thrust faster and harder.

Karin's hand tried to find something to grab onto but she found nothing on the slightly slippery booth cushion. Hinata slapped her ass a few times before gripping them tightly. "Oh Kami, fuck yes! Deeper Hinata, don't stop, ah, ah yes! Fuck me Hinata, fuck me faster, keep fucking my ass hard!" Karin begged as Hinata slowed down and started making longer thrusts, pulling almost all he was out before slamming back into the girls tight ass.

"Damn Karin your ass is so fucking hot, I don't wanna stop. No wonder why Naruto wanted to fuck you. That's it baby, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna full you up with so much of his cum!" Hinata groaned as she abandoned all sense of rhythm and started pounding into her with reckless abandon.

"Oh yes Hinata, I'm almost there, make me cum, full me with his hot sticky cum! I need it so badly, I can't take it anymore!" Karin screamed and squirmed, getting closer to a huge orgasm.

"Gonna cum Karin" Hinata grunted.

"Me... too..." she replied distantly as her eyes rolled back, in the throws of a massive orgasm.

Falling back onto her butt Hinata felt a rush of... pride? As she gazed at her lovers gaping asshole, watching the cum drip down onto her pussy... her puffy, pink, very enticing pussy...

_ _ _ _Twenty Four Minutes Later _ _ _ _

Karin found herself bouncing up and down on Hinata's cock as she was pawing at her own breasts. Squeezing them hard as she arched her back from the pleasure. "That's a good bitch. Faster Karin, I want to hear you scream like the whore you are." Hinata said as she lounged on the bench and watched her bitch bounce on her lap. One of her arms, which were resting on top of the booth on either side of her, came down and smacked her bright red ass occasionally.

"Yes, I'll do anything you want, just don't stop fucking me. Ah, ah , I'm a dirty fucking whore. I love getting fucked by you Hinata. I'll fuck you anytime, ah, anywhere, Kami this feel's so fucking good! I can't get enough of this, I'm gonna cum!" Karin babbled as she bounced faster.

'This bitch just cant wait to cum can she? Well we can't have that...' Hinata mused with a smirk. She lowered her arms and charged her fingers with chakra before poking her in several pleasure spots on her stomach to stop her from cumming. Karin was so engrossed in her approaching orgasm that she didn't notice what Hinata had done. She just bounced faster and faster, trying to reach her release that was building up to frightening levels but felt farther away. She looked at Hinata in a mix of confusion and desperation. "How… Oh Kami… Why am I… not cumming…! I can…. Almost taste it!" Karin asked brokenly as she tried to pull herself down harder in hopes of cumming.

"This is a special ability of mine. You can't cum until I release the chakra blocking your ability to do so. Now tighten that pussy and start trying harder whore, Naruto-kun must have broken you in to hard, I can barely feel anything from this useless thing!" Hinata taunted as she slapped Karin's ass and bucked her hips to get her moving.

"Yes, I'll do whatever you want, just let me cum, please! I need to cum! I cant go on anymore, please cum in my hungry womb!" Karin yelled as she put her hands on Hinata's knees, leaned forward over the table, and bounced just her ass up and down, bending Hinata's dick in a different direction and causing it to grind into different places of her desperate pussy. A short time later Hinata finally felt her release approaching and reached around Karin's body and tapped a few spots on her stomach before gripping the girls hips and pulling down. Hinata bit her lip and gave a shuddering groan before letting off like a fire hose inside the now screaming and convulsing redhead.

Karin fell back onto Hinata's breasts as the aftershocks of her mind blowing climax caused her to twitch occasionally. She turned her head to look at the girl whose cock was still inside her pussy, even now letting out a small spurt of cum every few seconds. Focusing on her parted lips as the tired bluenette panted she leaned forward and started kissing her passionately. Both their tongues slipped out of their mouths at the same time and were instantly fighting a duel that spanned both their mouths.

Karin pulled back several minutes later, marveling at the ropes of saliva still connecting her to Hinata briefly as she felt the cock nestled within her shrink and disappear.

"OH, I'm so sorry Karin! It looks like when I have my futanari jutsu on I'm quite a bit more... goal oriented? I said such a horrible thing about you. Your pussy's not loose, it's perfect!" Hinata said quickly, surprised she could ever act like she did.

"If you keep giving me orgasms like that you can call my pussy whatever the hell you want to!" Karin laughed it off. "But thank you. We should get going though. I want to get something nice for Naruto, lingerie sounds like a good idea. And you've got to get training clothes, if I remember right."

They both dressed quickly, Hinata deactivating the Genjustu when they were both respectable looking again, and headed for the nearest clothes store.

_ _ _ _Meanwhile, With The Blonds_ _ _ _

It'd been an hour since Naruto and Ino had gotten to the training grounds. At first Ino wanted to train at the dojo, but Naruto decided to go to the actual training grounds instead, not wanting to ruin the surprise. Once there Naruto explained the rules for the Kunoichi class. After that the two started to spar.

"Wow Ino you're doing a great job so far. Asuma trained you well, but let's make this a little interesting shall we?" Naruto said as he looked at his opponent. She was sweating heavily after such a workout, obviously not used to working on just Taijutsu for as long a they had.

"Okay Naruto-sensei, what do you have in mind?" Ino replied, not really caring why, but thankful for the short breather.

"If you can manage to land a hit on me within five minutes, We'll do whatever you want for the rest of the day, but if you lose, I get to fuck you right here. As hard, rough, long as I want to... or until you pass out, whichever comes first." Naruto chuckled, waiting for her answer.

"But what's the point of the bet? Why don't you don't just fuck me right now Master? I've been waiting for you to take me since we were at the flower shop, so why don't we forget about the bet and get started?" Ino asked.

"Where's the fun in that? I mean yeah, you're right, I could just fuck you right now, but we're training right now, it's so you can improve, giving in right now would mean giving up. And if you do, I will too, meaning I go find another girl to train... and most likely make the same deal, I'm gonna tear through my pants soon, I swear." Naruto admitted and entices honestly before he pretended to grab his backpack and walk away.

"WHAT! No! I accept the bet, just don't leave! We can start whenever you want." Ino said quickly. Naruto put his backpack on the ground, taking out a timer and setting it to five minutes. Setting it on one of the training logs he turned to the other blond "Before we start Ino-chan. There one more thing I have to say." He said

"What's that?" she asked.

"I want you to come at me with the intent to kill. If you try to lose purposely I'll know, and we'll stop. As punishment I won't fuck you for... two month, sounds good... no sex for two months." He nodded to himself as he finished.

'TWO MONTHS? Oh no. No no no no no. that would kill me!' She panicked. Taking a calming breath she got into her fighting stance and glared at him. "Prepare to lose Master." She declared.

Naruto smiled and "Perfect, once I hit the start button we can begin." He waited two heartbeats and tapped the timer.

As soon as he pushed the button Ino launched herself at him. She through several punches but he easily dodged them. She humped back, only to flip forward, releasing a vicious heel drop and she landed. He simply stepped out of the way. Ino dodged his counter attack and jumped a few steps back, only to see Naruto waiting for her in the same spot he was in before.

"Come on Ino-chan, I know you can do better then this. I've seen you fight Sakura all the time. Four minutes left." He pointed out, ever so helpfully.

When he glanced at the timer she sprinted forward and spun into a roundhouse kick. He leaned back, avoiding her foot but centimeters, and grabbed her ankle with one hand and gripped her thigh with the other, using her weight to throw her to the ground, several feet away.

"What the hell? He wasn't even looking, how could he have dodged my kick... than again he fought six Peins at once. Plus all the free for all's Sakura tells me he does with his clones. Multitasking in a fight must be easy for him.' She analyzed as she got ready to attack.

"I have to say that it was a good idea to attack me when I had my attention elsewear, but not good enough. Maybe I should go see if Tenten-chan or Sakura-chan are up for a spar. They're much better.." Naruto mused out loud, trying to get Ino mad enough to lose her cool. Seeing her eye twitch he thought. 'almost... ooh, I got one.' "Skinnier too. I know some people like that "More cushion for the pushin'" but I'm just not interested." He waved dismissively.

Ino saw red. "Did you just call me fat! Master or not you're DEAD!" She screeched. She charged him blindly throwing punches and kicks at him as quickly as she could. She was fast, he noticed, but she was telegraphing her movements so much a civilian brawler would look like an elite Jounin by comparison.

"Only two minutes and now forty seconds left Ino-chan. You're doing a better job then last time though. Come on, come on, you're still on the clock." He reminded. She tried a quick left jab right as he finished talking but he grabbed her wrist. He hadn't tried to attack her aside from the one counter attack the whole match so she was unprepared when his fist dug into her stomach. She barely managed to dodge his followup kick, putting some distance between them as she rolled backwards.

'One punch and I already feel like giving up. I definitely need to train in Taijutsu more.' She chastised herself as she quickly healed the wound and attacked him again. Naruto stood completely still as Ino punched, it was actually a feint and her left knee hit him in the chest, hitting his lowest rib.

Ino was just about to spin around him and elbow him in the back, but the timer went off the second her kick landed. She pulled her limbs back and looked at Naruto. Her body and clothes drenched in sweat. "So how did I do Master?" Se asked, hoping that she did a good job.

"You were either holding back or weren't taking me seriously for the first minute or so, after that you were better, but you telegraphed your movements quite a bit after I riled you up. Gotta work on your temper. Overall you did pretty well." Naruto summarized. Just as Ino was about to step forward and give him a kiss Naruto poofed away.

"What! A clone, but how, I know I hot him! Where's the real Naruto?" Ino said to herself two arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her into a hug. She already knew who it was so she didn't retaliate.

"You had me fighting a clone all this time. When did you do that, I didn't see you use a Justu. And how did it not pop when I kneed it in the ribs?" Ino asked. Naruto nibbled on her ear before answering.

"I made it when you turned around, and were debating if you were gonna accept the bet, I didn't tell you because I wanted to see how you would do against one of my clones, you did better then I expected in my opinion. The clones had a bit more chakra then normal. It can only take two hits though, so it's more of a distraction technique for anyone who know my fighting style well enough. But that's neither her nor there, you were just a fraction of a second to late, it's time I clam my prize." He murmured as his hands roamed her body. They slipped into her shirt and grabbed her breast, Ino let out a loud moan as she felt him roughly knead with her breasts.

"Mmmm… Master, your hands feel so good, keep going." She moaned as she let him continue. She felt a familiar warmth start to form between her legs from all the pleasure. "Master, my pussy is so wet and hot. Please pull down my pants and fuck me with you're huge cock. I need you inside me, I can't wait any longer." she moaned as she felt him pinch her nipples.

Pawing at her breasts for a few minutes Naruto eventually slipped a hand down Ino's pants. teasing her hot moist pussy. Inserting two fingers into her he started to finger her deeply. Ino arched her back a little as the pleasure Naruto was giving her increased.

"Ino-chan, your pussy is so hot. I can't wait to put my cock inside you." He whispered as he put another finger inside her. He couldn't take any more of not doing anything and pulled her against him as he started grinding into her ass. "Cumming Master." She moaned as she felt herself cum all over Naruto's hand. He pulled his hands back and reluctantly stopped his grinding and pulled back once she was recovered.

"My, my, look at this Ino-chan. See how much you came? What are you going to do about this mess." He said as he raised his messy hand.

Ino looked at Naruto's hand for only a seconds before she shoved two finger's into her mouth, sucking her own juices off his fingers. She couldn't believe that she was tasting herself, it was so erotic. Naruto took his hands back slid his hands down her slender frame, taking her pants down as he passed. Ino dropped to the ground and laid on her back and spread her legs as she looked up at Naruto.

"Please Master, fuck my pussy, I need you're cock inside me." She begged as she put two fingers inside her pussy and slowly started fingering herself.

"As tempting as that sounds, we're gonna do this a little differently. Since you lost the bet and I get to fuck you as rough as I want. So I'm gonna make a little change." Naruto said as he took off his clothes. Kneeling down he grabbed Ino and flipped her over so she was on her knees, face still on the ground, and her ass sticking up. A bit of chakra later and a muttered "Kage Henge," caused another cock to appear above the original.

Naruto lined up one cock to her asshole and the other to her pussy and with one quick thrust he slammed into her. Ino screamed to the empty forest and she grabbed the ground and she came instantly. He grabbed her hips and gave another quick, hard thrust. "Oh Kami, Master! I missed this jutsu! Pound me more, ah, ah, yes! Your so good Master! I love having both slutty holes filled with you're cock! Ah, yes, don't stop, pound me like the horny bitch I am! I love the way you fuck me!" Ino yelled as Naruto pounded her harder and harder.

"Damn Ino, both you're pussy and ass are tight, tell me how much you love getting fucked like a whore. Tell me how much you want me to cum inside you." Naruto groaned as he slapped her ass hard.

Ino screamed out another orgasm and started babbling "I'm a dirty fucking whore! Ah, ah, I'll do anything you want, I'll fuck you in public if you want me too! Master, deeper, your cocks feel so good! I've been a naughty girl Master, I need to get punished, spank your bitch harder! I need to feel you're hot delicious cum inside me! Please cum in my hungry womb." She could feel another release approaching. A minute of pounding her tight holes Naruto could feel his release as well.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Naruto grunted as he fisted his hand into Ino's ponytail and pulled her up, knowing how much it turned them both on.

"Me too Master! Let's cum together!" Ino's tongue lolled out of her mouth as Naruto came inside her, filling her up completely. Ino came so much her juices squirt his cock and thighs.

After five minutes had passed Ino picked her head up off the ground where he'd lowered it and turned around to look at Naruto.

"Master, that felt so good. I can feel you're hot cum inside me, can you do that again? But this time can you be even rougher, I want you to fuck me as hard as you possibly can. I wanna get fucked so hard that I wont be able to walk for days" Ino asked as a blush came across her face.

"Sure my horny pet, but as much as I love you're screams of pleasure I cant let people know we're here. If people heard you and saw me here with you and not Hinata... well things would get difficult. Since no one knows about me, you, and the others. I think instead of screaming, your mouth would be better used this way." Naruto nodded to himself as he summoned a shadow clone, it's Kage Henge'd cocks side-to-side unlike the summoner's up and down.

"Now Ino-chan, last time at the hospital with Sakura-chan you were only able to get about eleven inches down you're throat. Hinata-chan was able to get both of them down without any trouble once so ever. Lets see if you're able to do the same. If you do I'll give you a reward, but if you don't you get nothing." Naruto offered. The shadow clone sat on it's heels in front of Ino, cocks happily pointed towards her as she considered it.

'Damn, Hinata was able to take both of these massive things into her mouth? And without any help at all... I'll show Master that she isn't the only one who can take two 14 inch cock's down her throat!' Her resolve gathered, she answered. "Okay Master, you can count on me. I'll be able to do it, I'll show you that Hinata isn't the only one who can take both cocks. Before I start, is it alright if I pick my reward?" Ino asked, trying to look away from the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted twitching in anticipation right in front of her long enough to get an answer.

"I'll think about it. But only if you can get both of them down without my help." Naruto decided. His clone stood up on his knees, his hands staying motionless, aside from a few involuntary jerks, wanting nothing more than to force his cocks down her throat and fill her stomach until she looks like a whale, at his sides. Ino solves that dilemma in short order as she gripped his hips, placed the two heads at her lips, and shoved her head forward as she pulled only getting to the four inch mark. Disappointed with her little success she redoubled her effort, especially when she felt the original Naruto slip back inside her and start ravaging her holes again.

_ _ _ _Ten Minutes Later_ _ _ _

Ten minutes of senseless pounding later Naruto had cum in her three times now going, rapidly approaching his fourth. Ino had reached the eleven inch mark again. She was just about to pull them out for another gulp of air, but she wanted to prove that she could take both cocks. So instead used her chakra to extend her breath and pushed her head down as far as she could. Barely making it to twelve inches she channeled chakra into her arms and pulled as hard as she could, with an extremely muffled cry her nose touched his pelvis.

"You did it! Took a while, but still, you did a great job. I'm proud of you. So for your hard work, here's the first part of your reward." The clone said as he pulled back, letting go of the last bit of self control that was holding his massive orgasm at bay he slammed almost his entire lengths into her throat and used every bit of chakra her had in one gigantic Endless Supply. He unconsciously held her head in place as he came directly into her stomach. At the same time the original Naruto came for the fourth time in her ass and pussy.

It took almost five whole minutes to drain the clone completely. He finally pulled out of her mouth and spurted a few ropes of cum onto her face before poofing into thin air. The original Naruto pulled out of her after filling her up with a fifth load. Naruto let himself fall back, admiring his work as he caressed her ass, using Massage of Healing on it. As much as he loved seeing his red hand print on her ass he loved watching it form more.

Deactivating his jutsu and started talking, a little louder than normal to make sure she heard him over her own moans of appreciation. "Damn Ino-chan, that was amazing! And for doing such a good job, you get to pick your reward." He busied himself as he talked by circling her, marveling at the sight. Her holes were still leaking cum at a steady rate that showed no signs of stopping, and her face was covered in saliva and cum. Her eyes were half lidded with her small amount of mascara running down her cheeks, while more cum trickled out of her slack jaw.

It took a few minutes, but she recovered. Cleaning her face and actually licking some cum off the ground before she realized she could get more easily she looked over at him. "Thank you Master! Can you lay on your back for me? I want to bounce on your cock. Also, can you make a few clones and have them herk off onto me? I want to feel your hot cum all over my body, I cant get enough of you. Please let me scream, I don't care who hears me! Let them see how much of a dirty whore I am, let the village see that I'm just another one of your whores Master!" Ino said fervently, unholy lust growing within her eyes with every word.

"As you wish my pet." Naruto agreed. Silently putting a sound barrier around them, he really didn't know how big he could make the barrier, but it covered them both and he doubted anyone was close enough to walk inside it. Ino didn't notice a thing so was still almost cumming again at the thought of someone finding them. Naruto laid on his back with his hard cock pointing straight up.

Ino crawled on top of Naruto, lined up his cock with her pussy and dropped all the way down. Taking his entire length in one shot. As she started bouncing she then took off her shirt and threw it to the side showing Naruto her breasts as they bounced in time with her movement.

"Ah, yes, Kami, I love your cock Master! Ah, ah, ah, that's it, that the spot Master, don't stop! I'm a fucking whore, I'm a dirty fucking whore Master. I need to get fucked like a bitch in heat. I never wanna stop! I love getting fucked by you Master, I've missed the way you fucked me. I masturbated about you every day. I've thought about you constantly, when I was at work, when I was at home, even when I was asleep! I went down into the basement a few days ago and touched my self all over! I didn't care if I got caught or not, all I wanted was you inside me!" Ino cried out in orgasmic bliss as she bounced faster and faster and grabbed her own breasts.

"That's good to know. The Yamanaka heir is just some dirty whore who want's to get fucked everyday. I knew that I should've fucked you some more. Tell me how much you wanted me to fuck you, tell me how the Yamanaka heiress became such a slut." He grabbed her waist to keep her steady. Giving her ass a hard smack when he could, only regretting that he couldn't see her jiggle and redden.

"I became a skanky slut because of you, Master. You fucked me so hard you broke my pussy! Only your giant cock can please me now! I've get fucked so badly! I don't care what anyone thinks about me! As long as I have you I don't give a damn! I'm just a dirty fuck hole who gets you off! I'm a fucking dirty noble just like Hinata, and I love it! I love the way you fuck me! I love being sore when I wake up after taking your huge cock inside me! I love knowing you fucked my brains! I'm a dirty slut who want's to feel you're hot sticky cum all over my body Master, and I don't care who sees or hears me!" Ino screamed at the top of her lungs. Trying to remain coherent enough to scream as orgasm after orgasm washed over her.

"That's right, you're my pet, my toy, my little toy bitch!" Naruto grunted, he was close, he could feel it. She continued to bounce on his cock. Naruto's eyes tried to hold out a few seconds longer by focusing on her hypnotic breasts. "Faster slut, cum for your Master!" Naruto roared as he came. Blast after blast of cum filling her already cum painted womb.

"AHHHHH!" Ino threw her head back and screamed as she had one of the hardest orgasms of her life. Ino went limp and fell onto his chest. Slowly nuzzling her cheeks against his muscular frame.

"Master, that felt so good, I really needed that, the next time we fuck, can it be at my house, or yours, either one is fine. As long as I have your cock inside me, that's what matters." Ino slurred, her heavy panting making it a bit hard to understand her. She slowly picked herself up enough to kiss him.

After a few minutes of kissing Ino got off of Naruto, both blond ninja put on their clothes, the platinum blond being helped more than a bit by the sunny blond one. Naruto turned off the barrier and the two ninja left the training ground to only see Tsunade and Amaru talking as they headed in the direction of the dojo.

"Amaru-chan!" Naruto greeted as he looked at the young girl only a few feet from him.

"Naruto-kun!" Amaru called back as she gave him a hug. "It been so long!"

"It's good to see you again, I had heard that you were coming. I didn't think you'd be here so soon though. So how have you been?" Naruto asked as they broke the hug.

"I've been doing fine. I've been traveling ever since you, Hinata, and Sakura saved me. I had heard that you saved your village from being attacked. When I had heard of what you did, I got so worried." Amaru said, a big blush spreading across her face. Both of the watching kunoichi saw it, Tsunade grinning at the obviously dense hero, Ino smirking as she imagined the reddish-brown haired girl on her knees sucking Naruto off.

"Hey don't worry. I'm okay, and for once not overly injured!" He joked, wincing as he remembered how often he had to stay in the hospital after his missions. "Tell you what, how about we go get something to eat and catch up. I want to know what and where you've been up to since the last time we talked." Naruto said with his patented grin.

"Okay!" She agreed happily.

"Alright, enough with the happy reunion. Ino, I need you to go to the hospital, there are a few patients that need your help. While you're there tell Sakura and Hinata to meet me at my office. And for the love of Kami shower girl! You smell like Naruto after a day of training, a lot like Naruto." Tsunade said exasperatedly, meaning it as a joke. She missed Ino rubbing her thighs together and blushing.

"O-of course Hokage-sama, I'll see you later Naruto-kun!" And she was away before Naruto could even reply.

"I'm glad we found you, Naruto. I was just about to show Amaru her med-lab. Since she's gonna be the classes doctor, as well as a student, I thought she should get familiar with her soon-to-be workspace. Plus, she's gonna give you and the others a standard check-up to make sure you're all completely healthy. So we'll start with you." Tsunade said, quickly adding as she saw him tense, "And if you even think about running away I'm hanging you from the Hokage tower by your balls." She chirped as they entered the Dojo, Quickly followed by Amaru and a sweating Naruto.

Once inside both Naruto and Amaru saw how big it was from the inside. They saw a huge fighting area for training, sparing, and other things. On the left side they saw two doors, one with a window on the side, where you could see an office. A women's showering area beside another door with the medic symbol on the door. On the right side they saw another two doors, one door led to another office and the other door lead to the medical supply closet.

"Wow Baa-chan, this is amazing. It's the perfect place to train and spar. As long as you don't use jutsu anyway." Naruto added as he looked around.

"Well that's what this place was made for, it better be good at what it does. Now, if you two follow me I'll show you the exam room." Tsunade said as she started walking towards the door with the medical room, Naruto and Amaru following her.

Tsunade opened the door that lead to the exam area. Naruto saw an exam table, some equipment used to check his weight, blood pressure, eyesight, and various other healer tools he wasn't familiar with. For Amaru it was like a dream come true, she had gotten some advanced medical books, and now she had her own medical lab! Since she traveled so much the only things she ever kept in her back pack were clothes, two or three medical books, her picture of her and Naruto, and the basic tools that any self respecting doctor would have.

"T-thank you Hokage-sama! Are you sure that this stuff is mine, everything looks like it's state of the art!" Amaru gushed excitedly as she looked around.

"Yes I'm sure Amaru. since you basically have to give over a dozen check ups, plus everything you'll have to do for the class itself, I thought it would be nice to get the best equipment. Now, I thrust that you know how to work the equipment? As for you Naruto I need you to give Amaru the medical records of all the Kunoichi that are taking the class. I have to get back to the office, I have some work to do." Tsunade announced before she left Naruto and Amaru alone.

Amaru's mind went blank as she took in the situation. Her, her crush, alone, and she was about to see him almost naked! "N-no! Professional, I am a professional! There will be no funny business. That will be late- AH. No, bad brain!" Amaru screamed in her headas she took a quick glance at Naruto. Thoughts of seeing Naruto with nothing on but his boxers caused a huge blush to cover her face, all the way down to her neck. She was so out of it she didn't even react when Naruto waved his hand in front of her face.

"uh... Amaru-chan, you okay?" Naruto asked curiously as he looked at her.

"Yes! I-I mean, yes, I'm sorry Naruto-kun I didn't hear you. I just got lost in my thoughts is all." Amaru said as she glanced up at him, the blush on her face not retreating in the slightest.

"Okay, where do you want me at?" He asked.

Amaru had to physically stop herself from screaming "Above me, plowing my virgin pussy!" But she covered her muffled word expertly with a cough into her hand. "I need you to s-strip down to your u-underwear. After that we can check your weight. I-I'll leave for a moment while you undress." Amaru said politely. As she was about to leave his voice sopped her.

"Hold on Amaru-chan. You can stay, you are a doctor after all, I'm sure that you've seen plenty of people naked before. So this shouldn't be any different." Naruto said nonchalantly, wanting to see her reaction. He started taking off his clothes. Moving slightly slower then normal and subtly keeping an eye on her.

As for Amaru she just stood there dumbfounded as she looked at Naruto. She couldn't believe that Naruto was getting undressed right in front of her. She felt a burning sensation coming from in-between her legs. For Amaru this feeling wasn't new. Ever since Naruto helped her find a way to live after her old teacher tried to kill her, she would constantly think about him as she traveled. At first it was just dream's about them having dinner together and looking at the night sky. But about a month ago her dreams started to go from romantic to sexual, she had dreams of Naruto taking her into his arms and making sweet lover to her, or simply grabbing her and taking her like an animal in heat. Amaru liked former better, sure, she'd like her first time to be gentle, obviously. But being his bitch was an extremely arousing thought.

As Amaru was having these thoughts a certain demon interrupted her. "Ahhhh, so it's the kyuubi container that you've been attracted to. I remember him, he was the one who went into bijuu state and ripped me to shreds. So what are you gonna do, anyone with even a basic understanding of body language can tell he's all but screaming 'Come over here and get some of this.' I say go for it, I know for a fact that you want him. Not exactly a well kept secret... what with the loud dreams." The Zero Tailed Leach teased.

'Reibi! Now is not the time! I'm working right now.' Amaru hissed to her demon. Her and Zero tails had a normal relationship. While Amaru was healing people and traveling, Reibi would normally talk to her or help her out with directions, but like any good friendship there were times when he just wanted him to shut the hell up.

"Yes... working. All I see you doing is drooling over the boy. So when are you gonna make your move, you've been thinking non-stop about him for... how long exactly? If you want some advice child, I say you push him on the exam table get and busy. Some guys actually like it when the girl makes the first move, believe me I know these things." Reibi advised as he remembered he and some of the weaker demon girls would have some good old fashioned fun times.

'First of all his name is Naruto not boy, and why are you so worried about what I do? How exactly did you have fun with a female demon, you have no arms or legs! You're a leach for crying out loud!' Amaru cried, trying not to thing about it.

"There are ways." He said evasively. "And the only reason I'm worried is all you have on your mind is him. Hell I remember you were happy, but not overly exited when you found out that you were returning to the leaf village to look at a few girls, then when you found out that he was gonna be the teacher for the Kunoichi class, you jumped for the chance to join in, literally! I saw you, jumping up and down! I've never see you so happy before, but for now I'm gonna head to sleep. And for the love of Juubi-sama cut off the connection! I don't want to hear any screams coming form you, also, the way the bo… I mean Naruto, has been waving his hand in front of your face for the last three minutes." Reibi gave one final chuckleas he cut the connection between them.

"Amaru, Amaru...? Are you okay, do you need something?" Naruto asked as he waved his hand in front of her face, snapping his fingers every few seconds.

'Oh, I'm sorry Naruto-kun, Reibi, the Zero Tailed Leach, wanted to talk to me. After everything with Shinno we actually became friends." Amaru explained while trying to keep her eyes on places a healer should be looking.

"That's great! I recently became friends... partners? With the Kyuubi, he's actually helping me learn new Justu. So what do you want me to do first" Naruto asked.

Amaru covered another mumbled comment with a cough before she spoke again, "Well first let me check your weight, then your blood pressure. After that I'll do a few more tests and you'll be done." Naruto nodded and got on the scale.

After half an hour of tests, in which Amaru's blush never left, she couldn't help but notice that Naruto was really fit for someone his age. He was only a year older then she was but she was still surprised. She really shouldn't be, she was expecting him to be healthy, yes. But a fit civilian was nothing compared to a fully trained ninja it seemed.

After a few minutes she had Naruto sit on the exam table and then grabbed her Reflex Hammer. "Okay Naruto-kun I need you to stay still for a moment. As Amaru was checking his knees, he couldn't help but look down. He noticed that the maroon vest that she always wore was gone and now she was wearing a light brown shirt instead. But as he looked down he could see her cleavage. He guessed she had at least a solid C-sized breast. The more he looked at them the more he wanted to just grab her and give her breasts a through examination of his own. He was rapidly hardening in his boxer, which didn't go unnoticed by Amaru. She was going to say something, but she was to stunned at his size to say anything but glance at it every few seconds and lick her lips. Unnoticed by her it twitched every time she did so, Naruto finding the site very erotic.

_Lemon Start _

After a few minutes Amaru was done checking his knees, she then started to write it all down on her check up report. "Okay Naruto-kun, now that I'm done do you have any questions or concerns? Because as far as I can see you're perfectly healthy." Amaru asked as she kept one eye on the worksheet and the other on Naruto's straining erection.

Naruto let out a small chuckle before he answered. "Well doctor, I have an aching pain in my groin. Do you think you could take a look at it." He said as he hooked a finger around the front of the waistband of his boxers and pulled forward, releasing his cock from it's prison, causing it to swing back and smack his stomach.

Amaru's breath hitched at the sight, this wasn't the first one that she had seen. Far from it, she was a doctor, and not one that could cast some fancy Diagnosis Jutsu whenever she wanted. Since she healed a lot of guys she had seen a few, even a few porn stars, long story, but none nearly as big as Naruto's. Amaru looked up at Naruto for a moment before she gently grabbed his cock. "Yes, this looks very uncomfortable. As a Doctor it is my duty to make sure this stays down." Amaru muttered before she put the tip of his cock into her mouth and slowly sunk lower. Managing to get to the six inch mark before she even started slowing down. She started bobbing her head up and down on his cock while keeping eye contact with him, eagerly drinking in his facial expressions.

"Mmm… faster… Keep going… Amaru-chan" Naruto panted. Naruto started massaging her scalp as she continued sucking his cock.

After only a few minutes Naruto could already feel his release coming. "Fuck Amaru-chan I cant believe how well you're doing. I already feel like cumming." He didn't even notice his hand gently push her head down lower, causing her to take another four inches.

"He's gonna cum! That must mean I'm doing a good job, I wonder what it tastes like?" she thought as she could feel his cock going further down her throat.

Barely thirty seconds later he finally hit his limit. His hand pushed her head down two more inches as he started cumming down her throat. Amaru felt a very large wave of hot liquid go down her throat. Surprisingly she was able to swallow it all. After a few minute of non-stop swallowing Naruto's relaxed, his hand felling limp. She quickly lifted her head up while Naruto was still cumming, making some of it hit her face. Finally the flow of his seed slowed to a trickle and Amaru opened her one eye that wasn't covered in cum and started to taste the stick substance on her face.

"Whoa Amaru-chan, I didn't think I would cum so soon. You're really good at this." Naruto complimented. Getting up from the table he fully took off his boxer and turned around, showing Amaru he was very much ready for more action.

"I'm glad you liked it Naruto-kun, that was actually my first time doing something like that, but I want more Naruto-kun. I love the taste of your cum, I only had a few mouthfuls of it and I'm already addicted to it! If we can, can change positions?" Amaru asked as she quickly took off her clothes. Naruto gazed at the nude Amaru standing in front of him in anticipation. He saw his earlier guess was right, her C-cup breasts fit her frame perfectly. Without saying a word Naruto grabbed her by the waist and thigh before picking her up. Amaru wrapped her legs and arms around him as he slammed her back against the wall.

"Please Naruto-kun, shove your big cock inside me, fill me up as many times as you want. My pussy is so hot right now, it wants your cum so badly. Please cum inside my womb. I want to walk around knowing that I'm filled with your hot cum. Please my virginity, I've alwayss wanted you to." Amaru admitted rapidly as a blush spread across her face as she could feel his warm cock laying flat against her stomach.

Naruto then leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Very well Amaru-chan, I'll give you what you want most." He leaned back before thrusting his cock completely inside her pussy. He waited a few seconds as he then heard a load moan of pain and pleasure die down. After a small nod from the redhead he started pumping into her.

"A!, ah, ah, it hurts, ah, so good, fuck my pussy! Yes! I love your cock, don't stop, fuck me real good Naruto-kun! Cum inside me, please cum inside me. I have to have your cum in me Naruto-kun! Ah that's the spot, it feels so good Naruto-kun! Fuck your slutty Doctor harder Naruto-kun!" she screamed as she felt Naruto go deeper and deeper into her with every thrust.

"Damn your so hot Amaru-chan, I'm gonna fuck your pussy raw, you got that, I'm gonna make you one of my bitches. I'm gonna make sure you walk with a limp for days!" Naruto promised as he pounded into her with more strength.

"Please do Naruto-kun, make me your bitch, make me your fucking whore if you have to! Just cum inside me, I'll do whatever you want as long as you fuck me! That's all I want. Oh Kami, Naruto-kun, my pussy is so full, please fill me more!" Amaru moaned as she felt something building up within her.

After a few minutes sweat started to cover her untrained body. "Naruto-kun I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum!" Amaru cried out.

"Me too, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fill this hot piece of pussy with so much cum!" One final thrust of his lengths and he finally came inside Amaru, followed a second later by the dark skinned doctor as well. Naruto quickly filled her womb, it not being able to stretch as much as his other girls due to lack of chakra (a side effect of awakening their chakra being strengthening their bodies) so most of his cum oozed out onto a large puddle on the floor. Amaru was breathing heavily but she unwrapped herself from him and pulled out his cum covered cock from her pussy before walking over and laying on the exam table. She then looked at Naruto as she spread her legs out and used two fingers to spread he pussy lips. Naruto grinned as he saw her lusty look. Walking over he bent over her and lined up his cock. Spearing her womb in a single thrust once more he started hammering into her right away.

'Damn Amaru-chan, you're one horny bitch aren't you? I bet you love it when I came inside you. You couldn't wait to have my cock inside you when you were doing my check up could you?" Naruto taunted.

"Yes Naruto-kun! I'm your horny bitch! I loved it when you came inside me, I want even more! I couldn't take it any more, once I saw how long and hard your cock was I had to have it inside me! Ah ah, Kami yes! Faster, fuck my little pussy faster! That's it Naruto-kun fuck me raw! Fuck your Doctor until she's just a useless cumslut! Pound my pussy, and when my pussy is too loose from your massive cock you can move on to my ass, I'm all yours Naruto-kun!" Amaru yelled to the almost empty dojo.

Naruto grabbed both of her breasts as he pounded her . "That's good to know Amaru-chan, because since your gonna be here for awhile there's lots of time to fuck you, my little slut." He pinched each of her nipples and pulled the apart before slapping them back together. The scream she let out as she clomaxed was music to his ears.

"I'm your slutty Doctor Naruto-kun, and I'll always be! I'll do whatever you want, when you want, I'll fuck you anywhere, as long as you cum inside me! I'll be your cum-slave, I'll dress in slutty doctor clothes if I have too! Oh Kami, faster Naruto-kun I'm gonna cum again!"

almost half an hour of senseless fucking later both Naruto and Amaru had each cum again. Naruto's cum pushing the old cum out, the excess almost shooting out of her pussy and running down the side of the table. Even though he had just fucked Ino not even an hour ago he felt like he'd never done anything at all, as fresh as he was when he'd woken up that morning. He had gotten so used to his fetish for girls bulging with his cum that the fact that Amaru couldn't stretch like that (as far as he knew, hell his cum could have been the cause for the girls ability to do that for all he knew) was making him frustrated. An idea hit him suddenly, pulling out of Amaru's leaking pussy he saw a small stream of cum leaving her pussy before it stopped, her orifice already out.

"I think it's time I got to fucking that nice ass of yours. Get up and put your hands on the table." He ordered, Amaru looked nervous for a moment then got off the table before turning around, putting har hands firmly on the table, and lifted her ass up a little. She looked at him. "I'm ready Naruto, please hurry up and fuck my ass as hard as you want and don't stop till your satisfied. Cum in me as many times as you want. After this Naruto, I want your fat cock in my mouth. I want to drink all that tasty cum of yours." Amaru stated as she waited for Naruto to fuck her some more.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan." Naruto replied with a grin. He grabbed her waist, at first Naruto was going to use Kage Henge, but didn't really want to break her completely. So Naruto leaned forward and grabbed her wrists then lined his cock with her asshole. Pushing forward slowly but firmly his cock forced it's way into her virgin asshole. Amaru bit her lip and she felt tears come to her eyes from the pain. The pain was eradicated instantly as he placed one of his hands on her back. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back into her head as a giant wave of pleasure washed over her. To intense to even scream again she let out a shaky moan.

You can;t possibly be done already Amaru-chan. I haven't even put it all in yet. I'm cum inside you so much you'll be tasting me for weeks. Anything less would be an insult to your perfect ass." Naruto slapped her ass to emphasize his statement, making the barely recovered Amaru scream in both pleasure and pain. Naruto started fucking her in earnest, cumming almost instantly but continuing without stopping, even picking up the pace as he continued to pound her, keeping his Touch of Heat active on his hand on her lower back. Amaru was struggling to form a sentence with letters in it, let alone words, she couldn't tell where one multiple orgasm ended and another began.

_ _ _ _A Few Hours Later_ _ _ _

After a few hours of senseless and rough sex, switching positions often, Naruto had lost count of how many times he'd cum inside of Amaru. He was happy to announce that not even a drop had escaped Amaru's tight ass, her belly was full, and his goal had been reached. Amaru had never recovered from his first insertion into her ass and was just trying to stay conscious. Letting Naruto fuck her any way he wanted. A minute later Amaru finally lost her grip on the table and fell to her knees gasping for air to feed her exhausted body. Naruto, seeing she was done, lowered her to the ground on her butt, her now empty anus pouring cum at an alarming rate, almost every square inch of the floor was covered in a thin layer of cum as the puddle-turned-lake spread. Naruto grasped her head and slipped his cock all the way to the base into her mouth and activated Endless Supply, using every bit of chakra he had left. Amaru instantly ballooned up, her stomach regaining, and surpassing, the size it had been before his cum drained out of her bowels.

Naruto pulled out, keeping her steady as she swayed, and leaned her against the side of the table. He put his clothes on quickly as Amaru regained her ability to think. She tried to stand, but Naruto put a hand on her shoulder to stop her. "Whoa, whoa, Amaru, moving is a bad idea. You're exhausted, i'll take care of getting you home. That felt amazing though, you actually wore me out a little. Believe it or not, not many women can do that. Are you sure that this was your first time, you seemed to know what you were doing." Naruto asked jokingly as he gathered up her clothes.

"Yeah… that was… my first time… medical training helps... but I'm glad that… I was able to last… I almost passed out…. A few times… You were being so rough with me…. I cant wait till next time." Amaru said weakly, her eyes closing slowly, despite her best efforts.

"I would like to take you out to dinner, but I think you had enough of my cum to last you quite a while." He joked. "Sleep, i'll take us to my apartment and put you in your room." Naruto said as he stroked her cheek as she finally fell asleep.

Making a dozen shadow clones he ordered them to clean the room. Making sure he had all of Amaru's clothes he picked them and her up before doing a few hand seals, activating his Sensei's signature Peeping Jutsu in case he missed and had to be in public for any amount of time. Pulling on the kunai under his doormat he thankfully landed dead on.

One quick towel down later and Amaru was in her room sleeping peacefully. She would probably still need a bath when she woke up, but she wouldn't wake up with all of her hair sticking straight up and pasted to her bed.

'Today was a good day.' Naruto thought happily as he made himself something to eat.

end of chapter

1(. I'm going to hell for this pun

I hope you all liked this chapter, I know some of you people don't even know who Amaru even is, (S: I don't blame you, I didn't know either...) since some people don't watch the anime much. So if you don't know who she is go to Narutopedia and find out there. Also, I'm now taking Anko and Konan out of the poll. Since Anko was in this chapter, (she will get her own chapter soon) and Konan will be in the next. But for now she's done with and is out of the poll. The Konan chapter will be done shortly. As I said in the beginning of the story, each girl will get at least 2 chapters each. I hope you enjoyed reading the latest chapter to the story, I will update again soon, bye for now.

P.s I will change the poll, so now you may only pick eight girls, since I've taken out two

Slicerness: I read through the review recently and there was one that bugged me. We're perfectly aware of the medical impossibility of pretty much everything in this fic. If this was even a bit realistic most of the girls would be dead from internal bleeding and such. (poor Hanabi-chan...) and Naruto would be high from bloodloss anytime he got erect, (maybe, I don't know, not a doctor here) if he even could.

The point is, accept this fact. This is fanfiction. In this little slice of reality WE ARE GODS. (no offense up there big guy) If we say it's possible, guess what, that shit just happened. If it's impossible, yet really freakin' hot? You can bet your asses we're going to MAKE it possible.
Sign up to rate and review this story