Categories > Original > Romance > The love of Eunhae

Ye Sung's Big Mistake

by XavierHazelwood 0 reviews

Ye Sung is hurt and afraid and ends up almost ens up making the biggest mistake he could possibly make.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-04-21 - 655 words

0Unrated
Ye Sung was in his dorm room crying. Peering through his red puffy eyes, Ye Sung saw his phone light up, and let whoever it was just leave him a message. His phone lit up several times. Each time it created a miniature dazzling light show in his darkened dorm. After Ye Sung had finally stopped crying, he walked over to check his phone. The bright display hurt his sensitive eyes. He saw that Ryeowook had called him four times. Ye Sung at this point was mostly numb, but a twinge of guilt still messed with his stomach. Ye Sung laid down on his couch when his phone lit up again. He checked his phone and saw that it was Eunhyuk who had texted him. The text read, "Call me, we need to talk." Ye Sung loved his best friend, but couldn't bear to face him. Ye Sung thought back to the night when he saw Eunhyuk and Donghae cuddled in each others arms, on Eunhyuk's bed. Ye Sung wasn't just hurt and appalled because he was unsure of himself. Ye Sung was hurt because he secretly had liked Eunhyuk for a long time, but Eunhyuk never seemed to like him back.

Ye Sung hated feeling all of these negative emotions. So, he decided to make them end. He didn't want to end his life, but he did want to kill a part of himself. Ye Sung no longer wanted wanted to be homosexual. Ye Sung went to bathroom washed his face, wet a washcloth with cold water, and pressed it to his irritated eyes to soothe them. After the swelling and the redness of his eyes, Ye Sung, fixed his hair. After giving himself a quick look-over, Ye Sung grabbed his wallet and headed out the door. He walked a little bit before hailing himself a taxi.

The taxi driver stopped and Ye Sung opened the door, eased into the seat, and closed the door. The driver asked crisply, "Where to?" Ye Sung hesitated but then said, "East downtown." Ye Sung was silently thankful that his voice didn't betray him. After he paid the cab fair, Ye Sung went down one of the side streets. Approaching a corner Ye Sung found what he was looking for. A young woman in a skimpy dress and high heels too big for walking in. He approached her hesitantly. The young lady looked at him, took his hand, and led him down an alley for some privacy. She gently pressed up against the wall and said, "How much do you have sweetie." Her voice was attractive and a little sultry. Ye Sung remained silent and pulled out his wallet. As soon as he opened it the woman smiled. The young woman leans in closer and whispers into Ye Sung's ear, "Mmm I can show you a really good time." Her voice gave Ye Sung chills. The young woman pressed her lips to Ye Sung's neck and rubbed the inside of his thigh electing moans from Ye Sung. The young woman grinned and said, "So that's what you like" The young woman again pressed her lips to Ye Sung's neck, but now she was rubbing on his crotch. Ye Sung couldn't help but imagine Ryeowook doing this and started crying. Ye Sung pushed the lady away and said, "Sorry I can't do this, I'm gay." The lady was very confused. Ye Sung gave the lady a copious amount of money even though she didn't really do anything.

Ye Sung walked back to the main road and hailed another taxi. After arriving back at the SM Entertainment Training Center, Ye Sung felt relieved and a sense of foreboding. He was unsure of how to face Ryeowook, especially after his big mistake tonight. Changing in to his pajamas and slipping into bed, Ye Sung thought about texting Ryeowook, but decided that he would talk to him in person the next day.
Sign up to rate and review this story