Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 9

by pepe_soldier 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-04-22 - 1011 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 9

Gerard's pov:

Rain was falling on us, and Frank was sleeping, I was hugging him and thinking about another memory
-It's not your fault, Gerard -Frank said while we were sitting in the house, hiding from vampires who were trying to kill me.
-Yes, it is. I killed him.
-Yes, but I told you about him! I shouldn't. I should just shut up. I could be smarter -he said silently.
-Frank, it's my fault. All of this is my fault. All what is happening bad to you is my fault. Even when you are cutting yourself is my fault -I said. Frank just closed his eyes and leaned his had on the wall. Then I felt some familiar smell. Blood. I didn't felt thirst until now. It was coming from outside. Frank mentioned that I'm looking at door.
-Gerard? -he asked, but I didn't said anything.
-Gee?- he asked again.
-What?
-What are you doing?
-Nothing, I'm sitting here.
-What are you planning to do? -then I looked at him
-W-What do you mean?
-You're looking at door very strangely. Are you planning to run away?
-No
-Then what is it?
-I feel, I mean, I smell blood
-How much time passed since you drank last time?
-About three days, but I dont have to drink blood everyday, just every few days.
-Don't go out -he said fastly and quietly.
-Why?
-It's their trap -then I understood everything. They obviously wants to kill me so hard -If you need to drink, catch- he said and threw me one bag of blood.
-I don't need, but thanks -I said and put bag on the floor. I actually wanted, but I couldn't drink in front of him. I felt uncomfortable to do that in front of him.
-Okay -he shrugged
-So, how long will we have to wait?
-As much as it needs to -he whispered and closed his eyes.
-Oh, okay -I said. I stood up and decided to go in the other room, just for few minutes. I picked bag of blood and went in the other room. I mentioned that Frank was looking at me while I was leaving. I went to the other room and closed the door. Then I drank all blood from that bag. I wiped blood from my chin and left that room. I came back to Frank and sat next to him.
-You drank it? -he asked and I nodded -You don't have to feel uncomfortable to drink in front of me, it's okay -he said.
-I still can't -I mumbled. He looked at me. One moment we were just looking each other and next moment we were kissing each other.
-I love you, Gee
-I love you, too, Frankie- I said and we continued kissing. Then we heard noise on the door. Someone was trying to broke in.
-Shh- Frank said and put his finger on my lips. Then he took my hand and led me out of this room. He led me into the room that probably used to be kitchen. He opened old, broken window and he jumped out. I jumped out, too. This time I took his hand and started running deeper in forest. I took him to the lake. We climbed on rock next to it. I took my jacket off and sat on the edge of the rock. I was just looking into the dark water. Frank sat next to me.
-Gee?
-Mmh?
-Why do you love me?- I was kinda shocked with that question.
-Because you're beautiful, smart and good person. You're always there for me or anyone else. And I just feel that I love you. Why do you even ask me something like that?
-You're right, that's stupid question- he said and he stood up, but then he sliped and fell into the lake.
-FRANK!- I screamed. I hadn't any other choice, so I jumped in lake. I grabbed him for the hands and took him out. He passed out, but he was still alive. I gave him CPR, and after few minutes, he opened his eyes. He coughed and sat up.
-Oh, Gee- ha said and hugged me, I hugged him back.
-You're okay now. You're okay -I whispered while I was rubbing his back. We decided to go back to his house. It was dark already, and we thought that vampires probably left. We opened door carefully. House was empty, but the whole place was in mess.
-That happened last time, too- Frank whispered. I turned on the light and sat on the sofa. Frank went to the bathroom and brought me a towel. He had one for himself, too. After about two hours, Frank left the house. He said that he has some bussiness to do. Then I felt horrible thirst.
-But I drank already, before few hours -I was talking to myself- then I mentioned bottle of whiskey.
-Jack Daniels -I read it and smiles. I opened it and started drinking. I couldn't stop. I knew that I was sober for very long time, but I like that taste, that sweet taste of alcohol. I hoped that it will help me to forget about the blood, but no. It didn't helped. Then Frank got back. Next I remember was that I found myself in wood, and Frank was sitting by the tree, with tears in his eyes. The I understood that I lost my control and that I probably almost attacked him. I ran into the wood, it's deepest part. Then emptyness, again. Then I found myself near to the house, rain just started, I entered inside, and went on the second floor, in the second room. And now I'm here. That's all I can remember.
I picked Frank up and went inside of the house. I put him on the floor. I couldn't cover him with anything because I hadn't anything and I didn't found anything in the house. I just sat next to him and closed my eyes for a moment, but I fell asleep, too.
Sign up to rate and review this story