Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I love you too much

Chapter 11

by pepe_soldier 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-04-22 - 1139 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 11

Gerard's pov:

Alarm. I woke up and rubbed my eyes. It was very dark outside. I ruffled my hair a little. I got up and took my jacket.
-I'm coming, Frankie -I whispered and opened the door. I was walking to the wood. I knew all ways in wood. I spent a lot of lonely days and nights in there, but I've never been on the other side of the wood. Luckily, I knew the way. After about ten minutes, I was there. House was large. I was hiding in the bushes and watching house. It was totally in dark. Obviously no one inside. Then someone put hand over my mouth. That someone was much stronger than me. He picked me up and took me inside the house. He took me in the basement. Nobody lived in house. That person, he lied. Where is Frank now? I was locked in the basement. That someone who left me here just went somewhere, far from the house. Then I saw tiny basement window. I stood on one box and looked through it. I heard voices.
-You got him? -I heard the same voice of that person who got Frank.
-Yes, he's in basement. What's next?
-Well, we must wait that he got thirsty.
-What do you mean?
-That scar on his friend's neck. It has some special power. That's why I changed my plan.
-So, what's with that scar?
-We need a vampire, and he is a vampire, right? He just must bite him through scar. And, who knows, maybe we'll have the mightiest vampire ever -said that voice through evil giggling. They want that I bite Frank! I can't! I can't do something horrible like that to him! And I don't want! I sat on the floor. Oh, God, what should I do? I really don't have any idea. What when I get thirsty? I won't be able to control myself. Then I saw few rats. There's blood which I will drink. I just...mustn't get out of here. I will stay here forever if I need, but I won't drink Frank's blood!
Frank's pov:
-We have your little friend -said that person and smirked to me. I juwt looked away.
-Where is he now?
-In the basement of black house -I'd be the luckiest person if I could just punch that guy in the face, but I couldn't, because my hands were tied. I really don't understand what happened with scar on my neck, but it hurt, like it's burning.
-Don't worry, you'll be together very soon, when he get thirsty. Because, you see, I really want to see what will happen when he push his fangs through that scar -I didn't said anything. I couldn't do anything. He just got me deeper in the wood. I should know that all of this is a trap. What now? Nothing...
Gerard's pov:
Damn! I didn't knew that I'll be thristy that soon. I killed those few rats with a stone. I took them and just drank every little drop of blood they had. It wasn't enough. Then I remember one bag I took from Frank's house long ago. I took it and drank it. It was enough. I fastly wiped blood from my neck and hid dead rats. I heard someone coming.
-It's comfort down there, right? -I heard that horrible voice again. It was comeing from the other side of the door.
-It could be better -I mumbled.
-Yes, yes it could be. Listen, Iif I counted good, you might be thirsty right now, so, do you want to drink something?
-No, no thanks. I'm not thirsty.
-I insist
-I said no!
-Okay then, sorry for disturbing, keep having fun there, in darkness -he said and obviously walked away. I hide my face in hands. What now? I'm getting thirsty soon. I don't have any blood anymore. After about a hour, I felt it again. Why do I have to be vampire?
-And now? -that voice again. I sighed silently. Maybe I can try to escape.
-Yes, I am thirsty now.
-Good -I heard him unlocking door. He opened the door and I stood up -Come with me. I'll give you best blood I currently own -he said. He took me outside. Deeper in the wood. I saw light. When we got closer, I could see clearly. Tere was few other guys, and Frank. Frank was sitting, leaned on tree. His hands were tied. When he saw me, he shaked his head.
-Here we are! -said that person.
-You mean, you're giving me those guys there? -I asked
-No. I'm giving you your little friend -he said and smirked. I looked at Frank. Now I could see. His scar was red, more than my hair.
-I can't drink his blood -I replied.
-And tell me why?
-Because I'm alergic on his blood
-That doesn't works with me, Gerard. I saw you few nights ago. You told him that he smells delicious, you were about to bite him, but on the wrong side. You must bite him through the scar.
-And why me? I can see that all of you are vampires.
-Yes, but bite of any of us will probably kill him, our fangs are filled with poison.
-I just have to bite him and you'll let him go?
-No, not him. You.
-But you said...
-I'm saying a lot of things. As you see, you can't believe me. And don't you try to run away! Because if you run away, he dies! -he said and pointed on Frank. I looked at him. He was scared, it was obvious.
-Is there any plan that includes letting him go?
-Hmm, no! -person said.
-Is there any plan that includes keeping me? -I said and that person looked at me. He was suprised.
-Yes. You just stay here.
-I'll accept that plan.
-No, Gee, don't! -Frank shouted
-You shut up!- person shouted on him.
-Don't. Shout. On. Him -I said to him.
-Or what?
-You'll have big problems with me.
-Oh, really?
-Yes, really
-Okay. Oh, by the way -he looked on Frank -Jack's people told me that your blood is delicious -he looked back on me -You'll pay for killing him! This is your punishment. Now bite him! Through scar! - he shouted on me. I looked on Frank again. I sighed silently. I kneeled next to him. I placed my fangs on his scar. He hissed. It probably hurts very much. I moved fangs and gave him a kiss.
-Did you? -said that person impatiently.
-I said that you don't shout on him -I whispered.
-What did you said?
-I said that you don't shout on him! -I shouted and jumped on that person. I felt that I lost my control. Now it was vampire vs. vampire.
Sign up to rate and review this story