Categories > Original > Romance > These Things I've Done

Chapter Four: Why The Fuck Would You Say Something?

by MCR-99 3 reviews

Danny rejects Rayven, and she leaves the band.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-23 - 581 words

-1Cliche
Chapter Four: Why The Fuck Would You Say Something?

I stood there for a second, watching as Vic ran away. Shit, was it something with me? Fuck, I must smell right? Well, we'd just had Gym Class, so maybe that's it. No. Maybe it isn't.

"Danny!" Sadie shouted, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Huh?" I turned to her, dumbfoundedly, before regaining proper thought again. "What's up?"

"What's up is, you're late." She said. "And, you're drooling."

"Shit." I curse, and wipe away the drool. That was embarrassing.

"Come on." She rolled her eyes, before dragging me to the practice room. We got there quickly enough.

"Look who finally showed up!" Sam laughed, and Rayven's head snapped up, smiling. Sadie let go of my arm, and went to grab some water to prep up, and I got my bass ready, when Rayven came over to talk to me.

"Hey, Danny." She smiled shyly, looking down at the ground.

"Hey." I greet, beginning to tune my bass.

"So, um, I was wondering.." She mumbled. "If you wanted to go to a movie with me Friday night?" She looked up at me, blushing a little.

"L-Like a date?" My voice squeaked a little, fuck that wasn't manly at all, I was showing too much gay. I cleared my throat and spoke again. "I mean, like a date?"

"Yeah." She giggled. "Because, I've liked you, I mean loved you, since the third grade, Danny. And, I just never told you, until now."

Shit, this was going to be hard on her. But, I had to say it. I mean, Rayven was a sweet girl and all, but, well, I just didn't like girls that way. I was gay.

"Look, Rayven." I began. "You're a sweet girl and all-"

"Yeah?" She cut me off, smiling hopefully.

"But, I just don't like you that way, or any girl for that matter." She frowned, sighing in defeat.

"So, you're gay?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Well, then that ruined everything." She said, in all seriousness, before picking up her lead guitar and walking towards the door.

"Rayven, where are you going?" Sadie asked, looking up from her songbook, and everyone else turned to look.

"I quit, Sadie." She said. "I'm sorry, but, you knew what my plan was. Join the band, to get close to Danny. But, turns out he's gay, so that won't work now, will it?" She turned on her heels, and walked away. Sadie poked her head around the door and noticed Rayven had gone into Pierce The Veil's practice room, and they'd greeted her with open arms and laughs.

"Thanks a lot, Danny!" Sadie began fuming. "We just lost our best lead guitarist, thanks to you." Sadie sighed, sitting on the stool.

"Who're we gonna get to play lead guitar now ?" Sam asked, and we heard a knock at the door, and saw a girl with dip-dyed blue hair and sparkling eyes.

"Hi, I'm Missy, and I just heard you need a lead guitarist.." She said, and Sadie jumped from her seat.

"Can you play American Idiot, by Green Day?" She quizzed her, and Missy smiled.

"Can I?" She said, enthusiastically, and began to energeticaly strum out the chords, putting all her energy into the performance. Wow, she was good.

"Well?" She asked after she had played the song.

"You're in!" Sadie beamed. "Welcome to American Revenge, Missy! Now, let's meet the rest of the band."

How was that? Good? Bad? Do tell!
xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story