Categories > Original > Romance > Twisted Love (Your all I need)

Chapter 2-don't tell-tension

by creativewriter19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-24 - 496 words

0Unrated
Beck stays after school with Tori to help her write the last verse of her song.Once they get out an hour later, he goes to put his stuff in his locker. Tori does the same.

Beck's P.O.V.
Today was great. Jade has a cold. I've had some time to myself with Tori. And I finally got her attention, which admittedly I've been desperate for.

Once they finish putting there things in their lockers', he walks up tp her. She says" Are you going home or staying after?". Beck says"I'm waiting for Andre. We're gonna play some ping pong and hangout with Sikowitz for a bit". She says" Oh, cool. So...Last week was fun, huh?". He says" Yeah. I thought that was crazy when Ryback pinned John Cena for the title!". She puts on a fake smile and says"Yeah! And I thought Cena would win too. Oh and you owe me $10". As he laughs Beck says" How about I pay you back with a kiss?". She catches what he just said. Tori REALLY wants to stop this tension and kiss him everywhere in the school. "Um....You...You have a girlfreind, beck". He scratches his head and says"Yeah I know. What was I thinking when I...Yeah".

Tori's P.O.V.
C'mon Tori! What the hell are you doing? You both are alone. You have eachother's attention. Do it! C'mon!.

Beck's P.O.V.
You freaking pecker head. This is the girl you want to be with. She is all yours. Make a move already. Don't chicken out. The tension is building. Here is you chance.

"I have to go. I'll text you later". Says Tori. As she walks away, she is blushing. Tori wants Beck. They both want to tear eachother apart emotionally. Sexually. Beck and Jade are almost through anyway. So would a kiss really ruin the relationship?. Beck says" Tori. Wait!". She turns around and says"Yeah?". He gulps nervously and says"Never mind. Text me later. Actally , I was wondering". Looking confused she asks"What about?". He says"About us. We went a date here an there and-" Tori interrupts him and says"Just kiss me already". He kisses her as she pushes him against the wall. As she looks in his eyes she says"We can't. We can't do this". He says"I know. But I want you." She says"I want you too, Beck. But for now let's hold off". She kisses him again and walks out of the school. Beck's heart was beating fast. Kissing Tori. Feeling her body against his. Beck's mind was glued to what just happened. He does have a girl friend. But he just kissed Tori. And they said they wanted eachother. Beck loves Jade. As much as he tries to persuade himself that he does, the only thing that sticks him to make him happy is Tori. So maybe this kiss is a good thing. Or maybe not...
Sign up to rate and review this story