Categories > Books > Lord of the Rings

Tears from his emerald eyes.

by Ollieatethepie 0 reviews

Pre-quest. Pippin is soon to be married to merry but things aren't as merry as they seem. Pardon the pun.

Category: Lord of the Rings - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bilbo,Frodo,Merry,Pippin,Sam - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2013-04-25 - Updated: 2013-04-26 - 547 words

-1OOC
Merry sighed as he set the last box of his belongings down on his and pippin's new bedroom floor. Merry grinned as pippin trudged through the sea of belongings as he came through the door and as he saw his lover, he then smiled too.
"Hey sweetheart" merry scooped the small hobbit up into his arms and kissed him softly. "I missed you"
Pippin laughed, "merry, it's been 2 minutes" he looked into his lover's chocolate brown eyes and then kissed him passionately. Merry moaned his approval and let their tongues dance together.
"Get a room you two !" Sam yelled as he walked in with yet another box. For a hobbit merry seemed to have as many belongings as legolas had hair products.
"This is our room," Merry laughed as his boyfriend told that to Sam who glared jokingly at the youngest hobbit. Merry kissed pippin's cheek "and were going to be spending rather a lot of time in it later". Pippin felt a cold shiver run down his spine as he saw the lust in his lover's eyes.
"I've got to be getting back soon, mr frodo and our children will be expecting me" he said with a blush. Pippin raised an eyebrow at that.
"You still call your husband 'mr frodo'" he imitated sam's voice and merry chuckled at that.
"I-it's polite!" He turned a deep shade of red.
"What's polite?" Samwise turned around to see none other than Frodo Gamgee himself. He grinned and gave Sam a kiss on the forehead before holding onto his lover's chubby hand. Sam smiled shyly and frodo thought that was extremely cute so he hugged his husband.
"Sam was saying how he needs to get home to his 'mr frodo'", merry chuckled as sam's cheeks burned red.
"Oh Sam" frodo sighed happily and took his other hand. "We should be off anyway, our children are waiting for their fathers" they both smiled.
After arwen had given birth to Aragorn's twins, she gave them to the hobbit couple as she knew that they longed for children but neither could conceive a child.
As they left and closed the door, Pippin noticed a letter lying on the cluttered floor. "What's this?" He wondered aloud but merry then snatched it quickly out of his hand.
"Merry!" Pippin whined and crossed his arms as he pouted. "Why won't you tell me!?"
"I can't" merry said in a low voice.
"Why not?" The small hobbit whined again.
Merry sighed and passed the letter to his fiancée . "Read it then".
Pippin teared it open and his mouth hung open as he read it aloud:
"Darling Meriadoc,
Please meet me where we first shared our first kiss.
B x "
Pippin's eyes filled with tears. "Are you cheating on me, Meriadoc?" His voice trembled just as his little hands did.
"You don't understand, Pip-"
"Oh I understand well enough when my fiancée is getting love letters off a stranger" pippin's bottom lip quivered before tears spilled out of his emerald eyes.
"Come here, don't cry, pip" merry held out his arms, ready to cuddle the crying hobbit.
"Get away from me!" He yelled before storming out of the door.
Merry sighed before sinking to the floor. There was no way he was going this time.
Sign up to rate and review this story