Categories > Original > Horror > Suicide Pact

And The Snakes Start To Sing

by HatedEyes 5 reviews

Title from the BMTH song.

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-04-24 - Updated: 2013-04-26 - 646 words

0Unrated
Suicide Pact

Part One: And The Snakes Start To Sing



-80 years ago, on the roof of 23 Middleton Ave.-

The wind ruffled Patrick's hair as he stared down at the ground. It made him dizzy, standing from such a height. The hand that hung limply at his side was soon occupied; Gabriel's fingers had slipped in between the spaces between Patrick's own fingers.

"What did I tell you, baby? It's a pact. You die, I die."

"I can't live anymore."

"Well, then. Patrick Stump, I love you, and I will always love you."

"I-I love you too, Gabe." Patrick's voice trembled on his fiancé's name. Gabe squeezed Patrick's hand one last time, leaned in for one last kiss, and whilst the smaller man was clutched in his arms, Gabe threw them off the roof, bodies entangled, lips pressed fiercely together.


--

"It's such a pretty house," Kellin sighed as he gazed at the picture sat on his lap. 23 Middleton Ave., their new home.

--

-60 years ago, in the master bedroom of 23 Middeton Ave.-

"Fuck, J-Jack, f-f-fuck.." Alex sobbed as he clutched his dead fiancé in his arms, shaking fingers tracing over the slits on Jack's wrists.

"Can't do it.." Alex murmured. Pressing a kiss to Jack's still-warm lips, he grabbed the knife that the black-haird boy's loose hand was wrapped around. Yanking it away from Jack's grip, Alex held the knife against his throat, and letting a final sob escape his throat, he dug the knife in, dragging it in a rough line across his throat. Crimson gushed from the gash in the elder's throat, his chocolate eyes fixed on that of the boy he loved.


--

"It has a bit of a weird history, but I like it." Vic nodded as he turned his head to offer Kellin a warm smile and a peck on the lips.

--

-40 years ago, in the living room of 23 Middleton Ave.-

"FRANK!" Gerard screamed, tears flooding down his face as he looked at the hanging body of his fiancé, eyes glassy and wide.

"F-F-Frankie.." Gerard sobbed, tearing at his hair, chunks of black being ripped out. As his eyes fixed on the body of his dead lover, his fingers latched round his throat.

"Forever, you promised." And that's all it took, a bit of pressure, and Gerard's body hit the floor.


--

"As in..?" Kellin asked, eyes widening in curiosity. Vic shrugged, seemingly uneasy.

"Never mind, baby."

--

-20 years ago, in the pool of 23 Middleton Ave.-

"Are you sure?"

"Well, Ryan, is the pope Catholic?"

"Your suicide is kind of a big thing."

"Shut up and help me drown."

Together, Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie locked chains and cinder blocks round their feet, shared one last kiss, and let their bodies fall into the freezing cold water of the swimming pool, eyes closed and arms entwined.


--

"I can't believe I'm going to be your husband!" Kellin sighed dreamily, a wide smile on his lips as he squeezed Vic's hand.

"I know, baby. I can't wait."

--

-A month ago, in the kitchen of 23 Middleton Ave.-

Pete's body laid next to that of Mikey's, two empty bottles of antidepressants at each man's side.


--

"Is this it?" Kellin asked, pointing to a large, Gothic-style house. Vic nodded, his eyes lighting up at the thought of moving into that house with his fiancé. It all seemed so perfect.

But perfect doesn't last forever.

Perfect starts to fall apart.

The voices start singing.

Perfect doesn't exist anymore.

That's when the snakes start to sing.


Well, guys, there you have it - the sickeningly depressing first chapter of Suicide Pact, my Kellic fic. It's kinda based off Suicide Pact by JJAMZ, and the title of the chapter - And The Snakes Start To Sing - is from Bring Me The Horizon. SEMPITERNAL, BITCHES.
Sign up to rate and review this story