Categories > Original > Humor > Diary Of A Teenage Fangirl.

FRIDAYYY YEAHH

by MCR-99 6 reviews

WOO-HOO-HOO! *runs around naked*

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-04-26 - 624 words

0Unrated
It's Friday. 4:24pm. Here comes the hyper.

Okay, so school was fine today. Some kids in my English class came up with this epic joke, which is like new in our class.

Okay, so ya know the 'You Mad?' jokes? Well, in English, we're doing The Boy In Striped Pyjamas, and our activity was to ask 'Father' some hot-seat questions. And, one of the boys in our class, to the You Mad? joke, and said 'Jew Mad?' instead. Haha. So cool, right?

Anywho, someone offered me a sweet at lunch. I was in the middle of eating and was like 'no.'

I'M SEEING PTV IN 20 DAYS WOO YEAH.

my friend's seeing We Are The In Crowd tonight. They're performing here, yet I forgot to get my s-tickets and can't go (sobs forever)

I started my new fic yesterday, the non-band member one. No one has read it or reviewed it OR rated it yet, so who will be the lucky reader, reviewer and rater? You will get... idk chocolate.. or something if ya do. Also, I'm updating it.. momentarily.. so you can read that bit too.

My Songs Of The Day were: (in order of playing them)

Getting Up And Dressed.

Hold On Till May - Pierce The Veil.
(Part Of) Caraphernelia - Pierce The Veil.

Walking To School

Caraphernelia - Pierce The Veil.
King For A Day - Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn.
A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - Sleeping With Sirens
(Part Of) King For A Day - Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn.

Break One

The Final Episode - Asking Alexandria.
I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket - Pierce The Veil.
Million Dollar Houses (The Painter) - Pierce The Veil.
Stay Away From My Friends - Pierce The Veil.
Caraphernelia - Pierce The Veil.
A Trophy Father's Trophy Son (Part Of) - Sleeping With Sirens.

Lunch Time

A Trophy Father's Trophy Son - Sleeping With Sirens.
Caraphernelia - Pierce The Veil.
King For A Day - Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn.
The Final Episode - Asking Alexandria.
Just The Way You Are - Pierce The Veil (cover for Pop Goes Punk)
I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket - Pierce The Veil.

Walking Home

I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket - Pierce The Veil.
Million Dollar Houses (The Painter) - Pierce The Veil.
Stay Away From My Friends - Pierce The Veil.
Tangled In The Great Escape - Pierce The Veil (part of it)

Getting Out Of Uniform

Hold On Till May - Pierce The Veil.

So, I know what you're all thinking "omg Sadie too much PTV" or even "why did you play King For A Day so much today?"

I played King For A Day, Caraphernelia and A Trophy Father's Trophy Son loads because I love those songs. There. And I listen to PTV loads because they make me happy and because I'm seeing them live soon and I have to be hyped up for it and stuff, know what I'm sayin' homie? ugh I'm very ghetto today I know.

So, plan for the rest of today!

- Update Fics.
- Video Games.
- Food.
- Fangirling.
- Stuff.

there. good plan.

So, did you guys have a good day?
Jazzy, because you got called emo yesterday at school you get hugs (sadie hugs jazzy)
And, Sam, the guy that you have a crush on (even though you and Ash are like tight girlfriends and it's super cute) that is dating a girl is a douche for not dating you, you're awesome. although, don't dump Ash as that would make both me and her sad..

Right. TO THE MAGIC LAND OF THE UPDATING OF FANFICTION WOO!
Sign up to rate and review this story