Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

"Save me, Izzy..."

by SweetAxlOmine 0 reviews

Axl runs to Izzy after he got beaten up by his stepadad again.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-04-27 - 549 words

0Unrated
„Save me, Izz.“- IzzyXAxl


Axl stood in front of Izzy's door, shaking. He ran away from home, again. He could not even call it home. It was like hell to him. He ran away after his stepdad beat the shit out of him. He always ran to Izzy's when he felt like he needs someone to talk to or just someone to make him feel safe, since his mum didn't care about it. He made a big sigh before knocking on Izzy's door.
„Coming!“ he heard Izzy yelling. Axl really tried to pull himself together and stop shaking but it looked like his body is not listening.
„Hey, Bill.“ Izzy smiled when he saw Axl.
„Hey...Izz..“ Axl mumbled quietly, looking down. He also tried to smile back but he just couldn't smile because the fact that his sister is still being molested by his stepdad was killing him.
„Come in...“ Izzy said quietly. That wide smile on his face turned into very worried face. He could assume what happened. Axl followed him to his room. He lost himself in his thoughts one more time. It was quite shameful how he always gets beaten up, just like his sister, mother and his brother. It was also weird that he looked at it as a normal, usual day. Deep inside he knew it's not a normal thing. First, something that's normal clearly shouldn't hurt. Second, it made him feel miserable, which is also not normal. Hallway to his room, just like every step, felt so unreal at that moment. He felt like he's in some dream.
Izzy sat on bed, pointing at empty place next to him.
„What's wrong?“ Izzy whispered lovingly, pulling Axl's head on his shoulder. Axl closed his eyes, biting his bottom lip.
„It hurts.“ He mumbled quietly, doing his best not to cry.
„What hurts?“ Izzy asked, running his fingers through Axl's soft hair.
„Y'know...heart, back, lower back...my bottom..but mostly heart.“ Axl buried his head in Izzy's dark hair. Izzy knew how much Axl's image of bad boy meant to him, so he tried to ignore hot, wet tears he felt on his throat.
„It will pass..“ Izzy whispered hopelessly, „Can I do something for you?“
„I don't know what, Izz..“ Axl mumbeled, sobbing. „Save me..“
„How?“ Izzy asked.
Axl hug him, crying. He really needed shoulder to cry on and, sadly, he couldn't find it in his house.
„I can't...I can't take it anymore. I can't watch my sister, brother and mum in pain. I can't listen to music, I can't watch telly, I can't watch girls...It's just 'religion said this','God said this, God said that'...after all, God never said 'beat everyone up until they beg for mercy.“ Axl mumbled sadly, letting his tears stream down his face freely.
„Listen..“ Izzy said. „Good people suffer young because one day, they'll be happy. And I promise you...one day, we'll have a band. We'll rock the world and you'll get out of that place! Until then..I'm here for you. I'll be here for you forever. Whenever you need me.“
„Really?“ Axl looked at him, smiling a little. Izzy nodded, taking his hand softly. Axl look down, smiling. „Thank you,Izz...thank you for being there for me...“
Sign up to rate and review this story