Categories > Original > Humor > Things in my demented mind

Mag.- Ranma vs Danzo

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Danzo thought that he could bring order to Chaos. He thought wrong.

Category: Humor - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-04-28 - 545 words

0Unrated
The team had went to Konoha for Naruto's jonin test. Ranma was there with him to give him a a pep-talk. “You can do this, Naru.” He said, “with the training you got from me you have became unstoppable.” Naruto was getting dressed in his gear. He was in a sleeveless hoodie, tights, boots, gauntlets, a chest plate and chainmail on his left arm.(1)

“I'm ready boss,” he said.

“You know that they are not going to respect you regardless of what you did for these lands. Show them their mistake.” Naruto nodded and left to fight, Ranma smirked then he frowned. “You coming out or are you going to hide in the shadows 'Batman'?” Just then a kunai was thrown at him, he smacked the handle and it flew right back at the person who in turn dodged it, revealing himself.

He had a blank face mask on and dressed like an ANBU, Ranma's smirk turned into an evil grin. “Oh I'm so having fun right now.” He tossed off his trench and made his lance disappear. Ranma was now in a black sleeveless under armor shirt, cargo pants, his bracers and boots. “Well, let's dance.” The fight was on, the ANBU was fighting up a storm. Ranma was on him and hit a dragon claw combo. Ending with the ANBU with six claw marks across his chest with his arms and head cutoff.

“Still the champ,” he said as he cleaned his hands, ran a hand through his hair and flicked his sweat on to the corpse. “Better head up to the box if I want to see Naruto kick some ass.” So he went up to the box seats.


Later Ranma had came up to the Hokage's box and walked in, he sat down next to Serenity as Danzo was next to him. “Sorry I'm late,” he said as he kissed his goddess of a wife. Then they looked on, Ranma pulled out a fan and flicked it open. “Your plan didn't work huh Danzo?” The one eyed man looked at him. As he tossed him the faceplate, if Danzo was nervous he didn't show it.

“Oh I see,” said Serenity. “You think that if Ranma, who is my husband by the way, was killed I come running to you and you'd use my powers to control all of the Elemental Countries? I'd rather rip your damned face off!”

“Ah but you see my dear,” he said. “You won't have a choice!” He attacked Ranma as the Dragon King and Dark King of Chaos stood, drew his 'Dragon's claw' dagger and slashed his chest. Danzo held his hand over wound trying to stop the bleeding. “It's a flesh wound.”

“Really?” Said Ranma, “what if I did this? Chaotic Dragon Jutsu: Igneus Dragon's Cruor!(2)” Just then the blood in Danzo started to burn. He died horribly, “I guess your dreams are over huh?” Meanwhile Naruto had won his match and was chosen to be a jonin. The rest of the team cheered and celebrated with him as Ranma and Serenity applauded him. “NICE GOING KID!”

“Naruto will make a fine jonin don't you think dear?” Said Serenity, Ranma nodded.

End (...for now)

Notes: 1. Think Ieyasu Tokugawa in 'Sengoku Basara 3'. 2. Burning Dragon's Blood.
Sign up to rate and review this story