Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

Chapter 8

by mcrobsessed99 2 reviews

capitulo ocho boys

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-05-02 - 264 words

-1Cliche
"Frank..." Gerard whispered to me.

I shook my head and made him stand up.

"Come on."

We slipped out of the school quietly and I led him back to my house. My mom was at work, so I wouldn't have to explain why I skipped school.

When we arrived at my house I just led him up to my room and we sat together on the futon, hand in hand.

Still thinking about that kiss, I turned to him.

Starting to speak, I received a text. Opening my phone, I discovered it was from Jessica.

From: Jess
whered you go? dont be hanging out with that emo fag...

Slamming my phone shut, I ignored her. I knew Gerard had seen the message because he covered his face with his hands again, dropping my hand.

"I don't blame her for calling me that. I've gotten worse." He said quietly.

I took his hand back.

"Look, you wouldn't know, because we don't see eachother in school, but I'm always beat up. It sucks and I feel worthless all the time. You're the first person to make me feel like I matter," he looked me in the eyes and smiled, "even if you're dating a brat."

I smiled back. I knew what I needed to do now.

I opened my phone and tapped out a message on impulse.

To: Jess
its over

And with those two words, I ruined two thousand things.

I didn't even feel bad.

Gerard gasped and stared at me.

*******************
this was more of a filler....sorry!
R+R's make me happy!

xoxo cass
Sign up to rate and review this story